Private Tales Finding old friends?

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Bart's stomach began to growl and his body began to weaken though he still held a tight grip on Shiera. "I want to let you go Shiera," he said. "But the money was a personal thing between you and us the boss wants you for a different reason that has nothing to do with the coins." The two of them entered an alley way cramped full of stores and people as Bart continued to carry Shiera. "It'll take a while before we get to the Shallows," he said.

Shiera sighed, "Then what the hell does he want me for? I have nothing to give him" she told Bart, suddenly taking on a very sweet voice "Bart, sweetheart, please please tell me why your boss wants with me?" she said in a nice voice "If you don't, I'm afraid I won't be able to hold my screams in" she sighed, as if she lamented that "Please do tell?"

Shiera was looking around as she said this, observing the place, remembering it and looking at the people as they passed by. She always liked markets and the way they had so many vibrant colors and smells.

• Sip
Reactions: Smiling One
Bart flipped Shiera around so her face can be close to his. He still carried her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes but Bartholomew wanted her to be close him. Shiera threatened to scream again and he Bartholomew wanted to make sure that she heard his answers loud and clear. Bart didn't like the screams but he liked the way Shiera talked to him sweetly. "I don't know Shiera," He said sadly. "He just does."

• Sip
Reactions: Shiera
Shiera grinned a bit when Bart turned her around, finding an opportunity. She used one hand to grab at his hair, caressing it slowly "Aw, c'mon Bart, I know you know. I mean, after all, you must have at least heard a bit of what your boss wanted, didn't ya?" she asked in a low and sweet voice, a sweet look on her face.

Bartholomew was bound to believe her sweet voice and looks, hell, everyone was. Shiera had learnt the art of acting at a very young age since it was crucial for learning. Sure, she could sometimes feel uncomfortable while doing it, but she could hide her real emotions fantastically well.

• Scared
Bart began to sweat a bit his fattened cheeks heating up. "I'm trying to," he said. "But I don't remember what he wanted with you. He just said: Bring Shiera Rosewood to me. It was all he said really." Shiera's sultry voice began to weaken Bart as he continued to carry Shiera. It was hard to think straight with his hunger and Shiera's seductive voice.

• Sip
Shiera frowned a bit, disliking his answer. Was Bart smart enough to lie? Probably not, no, scratch that, definitely not. Then again, maybe he didn't remember. "Aw, c'mon cutie, refresh that memory of yours for a moment. Are you sure you have no clue what he wants?" she asked, her hand going down to his neck.

Shiera hated to do the seductress act when she first learned, she remembered. Her boss had ordered her to learn, and learn she did, quite quickly at that. Memories of her boss made her slightly shiver, however, not wanting to go back to her past.

• Cthulhoo rage
It was then that Bart gave grunt as he fell on one knee. Willis sighed as he knocked the fat man out and dropped Shiera on to the ground. Staring at Shiera Willis helped her up and hugged her. "Are you all right?" he asked.

• Popcorn
Shiera smiled at him, hugging him tightly.

"I should be the one asking you that, Willis" she said, burying her face on his shoulder "Did any of them hurt you?" she stepped away from the hug, observing his face to look for any possible damage.

As relieved as she was, she was also kind of disappointed. She wasn't able to find out what the hell the boss of those idiots wanted with her, which made her nervous for she knew that put both Willis and her at risk. Maybe she should leave for a while and find out what he wanted, stray Willis out from the danger. After all, she owed it to him given how many times he had saved her already.

• Sip
Willis began to stroke Shiera's hair as he smiled. The fight was pretty easy, Sam and Lewis were haggard by their injured knees making them slow. Willis took them out knocking the two thugs out and placed their bodies over the bridge with a few people witnessing the moment. Afterwards Willis ran towards Bart and Shiera who was still kidnapped. "I'm not hurt Shiera," he said.

• Wonder
Shiera let out a shaky sigh because of Willis's hair strokes, feeling safe in his arms. She smiled at his response "I'm so relieved you're okay. I didn't doubt you for a second... which might be quite unsafe, actually" she mumbled the last part, thinking more to herself than anything.

"So, we should probably get out of here before Bart there wakes up" she smiled, grabbing him by the hand and leading him out of the market

• Cheer
Willis smirked continuing to stroke Shiera's hair. "Did you now?" He asked. "For a second I thought you were about to scream bloody murder." Part of him wondered why he didn't leave Shiera when it was coinvent but right now he was happy that at least she was okay. "Of course," Willis said feeling himself being pulled by Shiera. "Who were those men?"

• Popcorn
Shiera laughed a little "Me? Screaming? As if" she joked, moving her head so her hair would get out of her face.

She stayed silent at his question, thinking of what to reply "They were... old pals of mine. Did a couple of robberies down the line, might have stolen a little bit of coin from them, you know," she looked back at him, still walking past the many merchants "the usual" she winked at him, concentrating back on her path afterwards, skilfully avoiding bumping into anyone.

"So, did the old dwarf give you your oh-so-important potion? Or are you empty handed at the moment?" she asked, finally getting out of the busy market into the streets. However, when they got there, Shiera made sure to scan her surroundings carefully, in case she saw another one of those guys around. She didn't want to worry Willis anymore, and she regarded this as her struggle, so she did this quietly and subtly.

• Sip
Willis sighed as he was being pulled by Shiera. “No the Dwarf is still making it,” he lamented. “Are you okay though you seem-“

The young man never had the chance to finish his sentence, he felt a large pain in the back of his head as though someone hit him across the skull with a frying pan. Willis landed face first on to the ground his eyes glassy from the blow.

“That hurt!” Bartholomew sniffed staring at the knocked out Willis his large ham like hand curled into fist.

He then grabbed Shiera by the hair dragging her away from Willis. “We have to be there on time!” Bart said.

• Popcorn
Shiera gasped when Willis hit the ground, not having much time to do anything else as Bartholomew grabbed her by her hair "Willis!" she screamed at him, worried because of the hard blow he took.

She thrashed around in Bartholomew's hold, trying desperately to get out of it "The fuck you doing, Bart?! Let me go!" she screamed, holding back many insults she had for him. Bart was dumb, sure, but maybe she could need his help later on, help she wouldn't get if she insulted him.

Shiera took a large breath "Help!" she screamed from the top of her lungs, trying to get the attention of the surrounding people.

• Cry
The people around stepped around Shiera and Bartholomew, afraid of interfering. Bartholomew tugged on Shieras hair forcing her to go along. “I have to take you to the boss!” He said. “I’m sorry Shiera but he’ll kill us if we don’t take you there on time.”

• Thoughtful
Shiera pleaded with her eyes at the people who stared, begging them to do something or to at least remember them so they could track her down afterwards.

She huffed at what Bartholomew said "On time?! Do we have a fucking schedule?" she said, still gripping unto his hand and struggling "Bart please! Let me go!" she faked a whining voice, acting distraught.

Some people looked at Shiera walking quickly to find help. Bartholomew continued to drag Shiera by the hair though as they approached the small marketplace. “Yes we do,” Bart said. “I’m sorry Shiera but you need to be there.”

• Scared
Shiera whimpered a little as she saw the last she could of Willis, who was still passed out. However much she didn't want to admit it, she was crazy worried about him.

She hissed at Bartholomew "The fuck are we going exactly anyways? We had been walking for a while already before..." she quieted down, thinking about Willis again. She let out a grunt and started struggling once more. She wished Bart wasn't as bulky as he was, or else she could have easily kicked him or something and gotten away as she had done times before.

• Cry
"The Swallows," Bartholomew said rubbing his stomach. "But I'm very hungry though I want to get some food," Even though Sam and Lewis often disparaged Bart for his eating habits, he could not help himself. Pork, chicken and fish they were are so very delicious. Whenever Bartholomew would get a taste of food it was hard for him to stop eating. Shiera knew about Bart's love of food and was the only one who understood.

"I wanna take a break as well," Bartholomew lamented as he continued to pull on Shiera's hair. "Walking all day my legs feel like they are about to fall off."

• Popcorn
Shiera took a large breath, trying to calm herself down "Okay... Bart, sweetie," she said in a strained calmed voice "don't you think that if we have a schedule... we should definitely not stop to eat shit?" she raised her voice at the last part. "You just hurt a.. friend of mine, you're kidnapping me, and now you wanna eat?! No way! At least... please... just let me see if he's okay, if my friend is okay" she dropped her head at this, wanting to seem as vulnerable as possible so maybe he would let her.

• Sip
"But I'm hungry!" Bartholomew moaned as he picked Shiera up and placed her over his shoulder. "I'm sure we can make it to The Swallows on time!" I just gorge on some delicious pork stew!" Bartholomew's mouth watered as drips of saliva landed on the stone floor as he was carrying Shiera around. "I mean why do you care about your friend? Unless you love him do you?"

Shiera shrieked as she was thrown over his shoulder, starting to lose her patience, which she lost even more when Bartholomew drooled. She maintained her face immobile, however, not showing anything of what was going on in her mind "Look, Bart." she sighed deeply "I just... care about him a lot, okay? Please, I'm begging you, take me back to see if he's okay and then we can carry on, alright? I won't struggle... in fact! I'll eat those pork stew with you! Yeah? So please, Bart" she begged, whispering in his ear with the last sentence.

• Thoughtful
Bartholomew sighed as he placed Shiera down. "Fine," he grumbled "but please hurry up! I want to eat so badly." Grabbing her hand so she won't escape, Bartholomew went back to Willis who was still face down on the ground, knocked out. Bartholomew sighed as he lead Sheira to Willis. "So," he said. "Go and check on him."