Roleplay OOC Expansion

Ashieron

Dragon Keeper Founder/“Leader”
Character Biography
Link
To all the dragon keepers, (new included) Kaelan Jormodo Iliris Freya Thrakin and anyone else who is is Dragon Keeper (there is so many of you lol) I have decided to maybe make a larger territory for is within the Ixchel Wilds. Mostly because I want them to have their own nation, one which the dragons and their keepers won't all be in one place again. But rather have a huge land they call home.

Since it is the wilds, I was thinking let's start by going and taking care of the more unwanted critters. Mostly Naga if they travel that far north from the Delta if lore memory serves me right. Then we can start laying the foundations and offer different civilizations to join, the few that are there. We also will be kept safer from the natural flora and fauna from people wanting to make a home there.

If that does not suit your fancy we could also settle in the Sheketh and islands which are volcanic and probably with many tunnels and caverns to make a home in. Living off the sea etc. So if you want you can expand there as well :) if there are any propositions please feel free to speak up ^^ but the main goal rn is an expansion for the betterment of the dragon's and the keeper and villagers lives but also their safety.

We do not want another dragon attack to happen like within the Spine Keep again after all.

Not having our settlement get burned down by angry elders would certainly be a plus, yes.

I'm personally more of a fan of Sheketh since caverns and caves feel a bit more fitting for dragons to live in (where else will we put our hoard?). It also still has the advantage of being pretty inhospitable to those who are unprepared, due to the variety of volcanos and winding caves. We've also got flight on our side, so traversing the islands won't be much of an issue.

Of course, I'll wait to see what the other Dragon Keepers have to say about it.

I approve!
I'm getting back into the swing of things and I want to get more involved.
I'm also leaning more towards the Islands. It's easier to defend against external threats when we also don't have to worry about dangerous animals and plant life. Caves provide a ideal and defensible location to keep and raise eggs and baby dragons.

I'm all for caves as well. Also, volcanic island provides different elements for our wide range of dragons, which might not all feel that well in one less extreme habitat. And, well, yeah, can't have dragons without caves, am I right?

lol So its decided then.

We work our way towards the Sheketh , and we can rid them of their more unwanted inhabitants and start to settle down.

Might make it into a three thread event basically entailing all that unless everyone wants to pop in their own thread as well :) since soon the Sheketh will be home of the dragons

• Yay
Reactions: Jormodo
So, like a bunch of travel threads?
I'm down, Jormodo can carry most of the luggage.
At some point I need to reintroduce him though.

Yay! Because I think she might be too small to fly* that distance on her own o//-//o

Last edited:
  • Popcorn
Reactions: Freya Thrakin
Great, Ill try to get the thread up tonight at some point

There you guys go