LFG Drow Expansion

Character Biography
Link
It has come to my attention that the Drow have been expanding quite aggressively throughout a number of threads. I am looking for people who wish to stop this expansion and put a fence around the aggressive underworld overladies. My character is a General for the armies of Nurum, with two rival states, nonetheless he will be very eager to stop or push back the tide of Drow. So anyone’s who wants to stop this rapid expansion, or anyone’s who wants to help it, please respond if interested.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Smiling One
Lol we didn't even get to the surface as far as i am aware xD

Nope, nothing beyond raids lmao. We posted a couple of openers here and there but no established threads.

I was referencing mainly this thread.

So perhaps we could do a raid on a city that is a little tougher than they’re expect?

Can I bring it to your attention that you're literally on a different continent?

By the time your army has marched all the way to the Spine those two rival states will have occupied Nurum for months.

If you want a fight, however.. the Empire to the north-west of Nurum (on the same continent) has just destroyed Elbion, killing thousands in the process and unleashing monsters that are hunting the survivors as we speak. I'm sure the extremely capable infantry of Nurum would be invaluable in the efforts to make Elbion save again.

Last edited:
  • Yay
I agree with Ecclessey your best bet rn would be The Empire, bc the drow haven’t even scratched the surface (as we have remained below ground mostly) and that thread isnt even done yet or even rolling yet unfortunately. The Empire has had a larger history of expanding on the surface rn then the Drow as the drow so far stuck to the Underrealm save for that one thread and maybe the event but nothing really large scale raid like what we have rn going on underground.

• Yay
I agree with Ecclessey your best bet rn would be The Empire, bc the drow haven’t even scratched the surface (as we have remained below ground mostly) and that thread isnt even done yet or even rolling yet unfortunately. The Empire has had a larger history of expanding on the surface rn then the Drow as the drow so far stuck to the Underrealm save for that one thread and maybe the event but nothing really large scale raid like what we have rn going on underground.

Got it. Thanks.

Can I bring it to your attention that you're literally on a different continent?

By the time your army has marched all the way to the Spine those two rival states will have occupied Nurum for months.

If you want a fight, however.. the Empire to the north-west of Nurum (on the same continent) has just destroyed Elbion, killing thousands in the process and unleashing monsters that are hunting the survivors as we speak. I'm sure the extremely capable infantry of Nurum would be invaluable in the efforts to make Elbion save again.

Sounds good. We might provide aid. Do you know anyone who would be interested in a thread like that?