Fae Courts Dog Eat Dog

Threads open to all members of the Fae Courts group
H E Y, S O R R Y I D I D N’ T H E L P Y O U D E C O R A T E— Did Astrid just say new glitter supplies?! Despite Casimir originally being ready to tell his sister how stupid it was for her to go off and fight, his mind was momentarily distracted. He narrowed his soft lilac eyes at her suspiciously to let her know she wasn’t off the hook just yet and then looked down at these new glitter supplies. He was dead silent, which often worked best to show his lovely little sister that he was upset, as he rummaged through them, inspecting each product.

I can tell,” he said slowly, “that you had planned to fight. These are expensive and you remembered me telling you about them and how I just couldn’t justify buying these after buying my new pair of shoes.” Cas said this firmly, putting one hand on his hip. He held the bag close to him, he still wanted the glitter supplies.

You don’t get how lucky you were your opponent was an idiot. What if it was a black shuck? What if it was JAGO?!” Casimir shuddered at the thought, his heart beginning to beat so fast as his stomach dropped. He could feel the hairs on the back of his neck prick up. “You could’ve been seriously injured, Astrid. And what am I supposed to do? Just watch and let you get hurt?” He frowned, looking at his sister’s face before taking out his handkerchief. It was snow-white and had his initials embroidered on it, and yet without a second thought he gingerly began wiping the blood off of Astrid’s face.

When you get hurt, Astrid,” Cas murmured, the worry finally seeping through past his anger. “It hurts me too, okay?

Astrid Bielke

• Cthuloo
Reactions: Veithir
He grabbed his drink from the young cwn male and brought it to his lips, draining it in a few short gulps. Well, he might as wait to hear what Baenon had to say. It had better be worth it.

If Baenon had something to say there was never a time it was not worth it. Parting the crowd with naught but the scathing cut of his gaze, the hound strode calmly over to his associate-in-arms and came to a stop an armlength away to look the man over.

"Jago."

The resulting palor of distaste was one Jago knew well.

"You have glitter on your face."

Indeed, there was a smile-shaped crescent of glitter drawn up from the corners of the Hound's mouth, left behind from the rim of the mug he'd stolen from the cwn.

Veithir caught up with Baenon, who had started to butter up their prey for the night. The Puca carefully set the barrel down between the three of them, the taut muscles of his arms dancing as he moved the thing from shoulder to dirt.

"They sssay you have a bottomlesss ssstomach, Jago."

There was glitter everywhere that damned cwn had been and it repulsed Baenon to no end to see the sparkling powder clinging to some part of every attendant that passed by. No doubt it was on himself as well, though he wasn't entirely sure how. That seemed to be the nature of the substance.

"Here, use this one," Baen passed the clean mug in his hand over to Jago, "I had the vendor wipe it down for myself but I haven't found anything that isn't alcohol without that heinous sparkle floating in it." He failed to mention it was also laced with a sleeping agent.

Jago eyed the barrel placed between him and his Hound brethren. He narrowed his eyes at the pair before him, he knew they disliked him. He was immediately suspicious, while there was mutual respect, there was also immense dislike on all sides. He glanced to the side, his piercing golden gaze staring down at Veithir as he spoke. "No one says anything like that about me, just how much they don't like me." He leaned forward and raised his lip in a smirk. They must think him pretty stupid, that was one thing he wasn't. His gaze shifted to Baenon and he straightened.

Jago grimaced in disgust at the mention that he had glitter on his face. The fucking cwn, obnoxious creature that needed to be put in the dirt permanently. He wiped his mouth with distaste. "Giving me the only clean mug in the place, Baenon?" He raised his eyebrow at the other shuck, even more suspicious of him. "You must want something from me if you're being nice to me. We both know there isn't a soul here that desires my company." He chuckled, proud of his reputation. Still, he took the mug and studied it for a moment before taking a healthy drink. "Now, what are you going to drink from Baenon?"

Veithir Baenon