Dismiss Notice
There are tales of ghouls and the dead rising along the Eastern Allir Reaches. The Templar chapter based of Allria has gone to investigate the matter... and perhaps bring to an end to whoever is at the root of this evil...

Interested? Find out more here.

OOC:
A necromancer seems to be ravaging the Eastern Allir Reaches(near the spine). Some of the Templars are trying to stop him/her. Feel free to join in as a survivor, a passerby, maybe the necromancers servant!

LFG 1x1 But it's not just 1x1, because the prefixes only allow 1x1!

Discussion in 'Roleplay Discussion' started by Amelia, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Amelia

Amelia Member

Character Biography:
    Bio
    Hi, I am bad at this. I have a character I just made and I am looking for something to do to get it started and all developed. For all intents and purposes I have no idea what I am doing. I like to explore characters as I go rather than get all elaborate, so here is the sheet, and if you want to write with some kind of Doctor-wants-to-be-a-bard, I am here for ya!

If you are interested in helping me shape this character, now is the time as well! Need templars? Sidekicks? Anything? Shoot me a message!

2. Raigryn Vayd

Administrator
    Raigryn Vayd Administrator

Character Biography:
    Bio
    I am super full on for threads at the moment but we can plan something!

I've got an idea for a little quest for a small group to run with soon. Something involving some left over alchemist created nasties left over from the Age of Wonders.