Completed Book Two. Nosdyn Saga.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2578
  • Start date
He nods towards her.

"Yeah talking always helps, it has a good purpose."

He looks at the Lady Tia for a moment becoming sad for a moment or two. "I know...things haven't always been so safe here and we've lost a lot of friends and allies. I still am hurt by Lady Xella's death." The night that Lady Morgana betrayed them still sat on his mind, fresh as the previous night. He had impeccable memory. "But we all have done well since then." He adds and he kisses her softly and romantically. "We have things to do you know." He says with a soft smile.

He looks at the Lady Tia for a moment becoming sad for a moment or two. "I know...things haven't always been so safe here and we've lost a lot of friends and allies. I still am hurt by Lady Xella's death." The night that Lady Morgana betrayed them still sat on his mind, fresh as the previous night. He had impeccable memory. "But we all have done well since then." He adds and he kisses her softly and romantically. "We have things to do you know." He says with a soft smile.

She moaned into the kiss, and said with a grin, then she put her arms behind her, and her bonds snapped together. “Then what are we waiting for? Take me.”

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 2578
(Yes he takes his time hehe) Two nights later...

He notices that Lady Tia is sleeping peacefully. He kisses her forehead and places his shirt around her, standing up skyclad. He goes to read some nearby tomes and scrolls, amongst his favorites.

Reading books filled the void for mining....for the time being.

But he longed for that simpler life he knew he would have to some night return to that life style...when things got less intense.

He knew he was fighting a cold war with a hidden enemy and it was the waiting that bothered him more than anything. He read in silence the library was a perfect place to spend sometime and let his mind wander.

He listened to the whispers of the various librarians talking in admiring sorts of ways of the well endowed Vampire Lord.

He felt eyes upon him...some he knew some he didnt know he turns towards their direction. "You can approach and get to know me better I am not shy." He chuckles towards the other librarians general direction.

The other librarian’s name was Lyssa. She was a young human woman from the city, and had been brought into the castle for work. She looked at the Lord who had been put into so many stories, and he was pretty naked. This of course made it difficult for her to focus on her work. Then he addressed her and she almost swallowed her tongue in surprise. “M-my lord?”

• Love
He walks over towards her table and sits next to her, he is skyclad the entire time.

He is holding the book in his hand and starts to read quietly to her, it was almost romantic.

He smiles at her softly. "Lady Ellsa liked it when I read to her...so I just kept the tradition alive." He said calmly as he read to her softly.

"Just thought now would be a good time to get to know some of you lovely ladies is all." The blind Vampire says calmly. Yes, it was all done so matter of factly. He was a man who was comfortable in his own skin as they say. He smiled at her calmly. "My name is Nosdyn. Most folks call me Nos though." He nodded towards her a partial bow, incline of the head. "What are you called he says calmly?" He looked back towards the resting Lady Tia. "She has my clothing at the moment in case you're wondering why I'm skyclad." He chuckles.

"Besides a man should freely walk about naked in his own house." He says to her.

"Are you related to Lady Ellsa by chance?" He asks of her.

"I just like to know such things, she was a good friend of mine." His face saddened a moment.

But he soon focuses his attention on Lyssa. He'd much rather be dwelling on things he did have control over..

He sets the book he was reading on the table for a moment, it was relevant to vampire history.

He looks to her, he saw her change of heat signature and energy.

He really missed being able to see expression on people. His sight was something he'd paid an ultimate price for.

He nodded. "She was a good friend. I saved her life you know. Me and Lady Anya both did." He explained. "Them Slavers are not nice people let me tell you." He sighs for a moment thinking back on that. "She's at peace now she was in a lot of pain in the end." He told her.

"Life sucks sometimes you know." He tells her calmly.

"But we fought our way out of it and ended up here not too bad a trade off you know." He says to her casually. "If you ever need anything you can ask of me what you desire." He tells her plainly.

He looks at Lyssa. "I'm sorry also for what some of our people been through recently too. That Mayor was hurting everything because of me." He says plainly, he held himself responsible for all of it.

He respected people who were easy going like she was.

He nodded when she spoke. "I know...I appreciate your words here my Lady." He tells her calmly.

"I know that I come here very often. It's my favorite place the castle...I can be myself here." He says.

"Many of the tomes I study are my people's history...that is...Vampire's history." He explains. "I am trying to learn more about how my people came to be."

Lady

She’d never been called lady before, and she definitely didn’t think of herself as a Lady. But it definitely brought a blush to her face. “My lord. Is there anything I can do to help you? Should I fetch you a book?”

• Love
He nods...

"You've done enough my friend. I sense Lady Tia stirring. Don't mind our noises...we can get wild sometimes." He says to her with a smile. "Go about your work for now, you're doing a great job here and I am glad I can provide our people with a safe haven. Now if you'll excuse me...I have to see about a certain lady's needs." He nodded towards Lyssa once more and stands carefully, as if to show her his elegant, chiseled form.

He walks over towards the waiting Lady Tia.

She still couldn’t force the blush from her face as he moved over to the bound, prone woman. She found herself in envy of her superior Lady Tia. But she didn’t let it show and returned to work.

• Love
Nosdyn noticed her peaking at Lady Tias...situation.

He smiled as he looked at the girl. "Is there something else?" Nosdyn asked of her politely. Almost invitingly. He knew she would hear, that was the game the Vampires all played with one another.

He sadly couldn't see her facial expression but he could smell her desire on her...

There was a spark there...he could see it.

His heat vision, could see auras and the like.

The energy she gave off was tantalizing to him. "No need to be shy. You can ask to join us you know." He tells her quietly. He licks his upper lip instinctively.

He motioned for Lady Tia to come after he frees her from her bindings. He walks over towards the Lady Lyssa and looks deeply into her eyes. From behind his own eye wrapping. Pity he could not see her raw emotion...her lust there.

He smiles at her. "Don't be shy you are wanted by us." He says to her calmly smelling her, she wears really good perfume. "Your perfume..." He tells her. "I request you always wear it while you're here with us." He whispers to her calmly as the Lady Tia joins them.

He motions for Lady Tia to simmer down a little with Lady Lyssa. "Easy...we have to be gentle with this one." Nosdyn explains to her calmly.

Nosdyn looks casually towards Lady Lyssa and smiles at the two of them. "I know...you desire." He says to her plainly. "So do we....we do wish for you to join us."