Completed Book One. Nosdyn Saga.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2578
  • Start date
"Tia...you can depend on me." He told her calmly.

"You ever have a need...of any sort. You come ask me Tia. I will help you. You are not alone."

She was giving him her permission. He nodded towards her. "I will." He smiled after that. "I promise."

He enjoyed holding her close to him for a good while that night.

Her and Tia were not that different.

The pasts were different subtly...but the same.

Desperation and poverty had made her turn towards criminal life. In Nosdyn's case desperation and poverty made him lead a slave rebellion, a war he never stopped fighting.

But those small moments he could just be Nosdyn with a good friend...those made it all worth while.

"rest my friend." Nosdyn held her close to him. His hands massaging her lower back gently.

He noticed that she began to cry. He placed a hand on the back of her head and pulled her closer to his powerfully build chest. "Cry my sweet." Nosdyn said to her calmly.

"I am here for you. Count on that." Nosdyn smiled softly.

"It is all right." He says to her calmly.

"I've also had a pretty rough past so I am understanding towards your situation. I am not saying you MUST lead a clean life or anything like this. I am just saying if you can obey my house's rules you'll find your place by my side." Nosdyn explained. Sleep never came for him he was forever robbed of it.

"Besides...I've always admired strong women." He chuckled calmly still holding her close to him. His hand was going through her beautiful clean hair.

"It is all right." He says to her calmly.

"I've also had a pretty rough past so I am understanding towards your situation. I am not saying you MUST lead a clean life or anything like this. I am just saying if you can obey my house's rules you'll find your place by my side."

She looked down and nodded. She had already been collared, so obedience it was. “Obedience, I choose obedience. Anything you want of me, anything, even if it’s being a nude pet on a leash in public, anything to repay you for your forgiveness.”

"Besides...I've always admired strong women." He chuckled calmly still holding her close to him. His hand was going through her beautiful clean hair.

“Then there’s nothing to admire here. I always took the easy route, always looked after myself. I’m not strong.” She said with tears in her eyes, “I’ve never been strong.”

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 2578
He listened to her very calmly...that sincerity was there in his eyes. Vampirism hadn't corrupted him entirely but he had always been a good hearted man.

He learned something of her that day.

"To me you're strong. You've the strength to change things. In yourself and maybe others too my dear. Use that strength wisely is all that I will ask." He held her close to him, not letting her go ever.

The blind vampire could see things in an honest and true sort of way.

"Your true strength you will know in time. My mark is in your blood now." Nosdyn explained. "You will acquire knowledge and secrets in due time."

He nodded gently to her. In time my young one...in time. And sighed happily just being in that woman's arms. He was at his best when he shared his emotions with others...

In the past he'd had tremendous difficulty communicating his emotions and feelings.

But Anya and Velera had changed him. His extended family had changed him.

He enjoyed helping others even though he was a Vampire.

The need to help was more amplified because of that.

He massaged her softly the entire time they spoke. He got to know her. He made sure he spent time with all of his concubines equally. None of his children were ever left in need. Or want of attention.

And so his race grew...

Until one night...

He sat on the throne in deep thought when a vassal approached. "Come." He said calmly to the servant.

He looked at his Lord calmly and said: "A messenger has come."

"Bring them forth." Nosdyn said calmly.

Soon it was revealed. A female messenger from the Empire. "Lord Nosdyn." She bowed. "I come with a message and a gift."

• Yay
Reactions: Velera
The woman was tall, not taller than him but tall, and well shaped, with exaggerated curves and very little clothing. She was keeping her head down and her arms together in front of her, pushing her breasts out unwittingly. She looked nervous, sheepish really.

“The Empire wants a truce. They want to cease hostilities, and as for the gift... the authorities thought that, well, I might be sufficient.” She said with a blush. “I hope that it is sufficient Lord.”

• Love
With his eyes hidden behind the blind fold, it was difficult to get a solid read on him.

He raised his eyebrow. A hush befell Nosdyn's court at that point. "You understand what you are saying?" Nosdyn began. "You as a gift is agreeable, but your Empire has been down our throats since day one. To which I say again, do you understand what you are asking?" It's not that Nosdyn didn't trust the messenger, he found her very agreeable, its that the Empire was an age's old enemy.

"State your terms." Nosdyn said calmly he was wiling to hear the woman out.

"State your terms."

“They’ve lost too many lives, too many men trying to suppress you. They don’t want to loose anyone else, and so they sent me to secure a non-aggression pact, so that you won’t attack them. They just want hostilities to cease.” She dropped prostration in front of him. “Please lord. They offer me to you in hopes that hostilities will cease. Please accept, before anyone else dies.

• Love
She speaks the truth my child. The enemy could never stop you. What will you do? Skotadi asked. The tell tale sign that he was in communion. He tapped the side of his head for a moment. Pain. Sweet sweet pain.

He looked at the woman and considered what was being said. On that all depended.

Nosdyn was a wise ruler and extremely fair minded. His advisors, all female and Anya was present watched on with a calm expression on their faces. Everyone knew what was at stake.

He could not appear weak or hesitant, but he found her proposal agreeable.

"I have long waited for this war to stop." Nosdyn began. "it was never my intent to drag this out that long but your General never left us alone." He continued. "I...no...we...accept your terms of allegiance." Nosdyn said calmly. "Welcome to my house."

She sighed quietly in relief. “Thank you lord.”

She stood up but kept her head bowed. Anya motioned for her to join her, which she did. Anya took her aside, and asked Nosdyn to join them. They did not believe in slavery, but this woman came and offered herself to Nosdyn as his property. So, Anya, with Nosdyn’s permission, bit into her neck, the fed her her blood, and she became her first servant, and by extension, Nosdyn’s. Unworthy to even meet his gaze. She was given new clothes, and a collar was put about her neck. She was truly theirs. Since Anya, while being one of Nosdyn’s women, wasn’t the lord, her servants could not ascend into the court, she’d remain the lowly slave of the court from then on.

• Love
Nosdyn understood what that meant.

He'd allowed Anya to do as she needed and wanted to they were partners. And the messenger would get introduced to how things worked in his house.

She has knowledge to give you Nosdyn. Knowledge of the enemy. Use this situation well. Nosdyn observed as Anya turned the woman herself.

He remained silent.

A victory had been acquired that night...to call the empire an ally was no small feat. No small lack of good fortune. Something else was at play there.

Nosdyn figured that The Empire needed something. But he would wait and hear that woman out.

To his knowledge, this messenger was Anya's first sireling.

He was proud of his woman for turning her herself.

"You are now properly one of us." Nosdyn explained to the woman. By her attire she was a noble woman of the Empire and likely used to this or that dark deeds there.

Nosdyn learned all he could about the messenger that night...but strangely...and Anya would notice this...he did not physically partake of the woman. At least not that night.

He could not help but think there was another motivation there...so he waited until The Messenger fully earned his trust.

Anya, as all the other women did, slept with their Master in his bed. But the messenger, Morgana, was made to curl at their feet like a dog. She wasn’t comfortable but didn’t complain. She was compliant, very compliant.

• Love
When the others awoke that night...

Lady Morgana would notice immediately that Nosdyn had not slept. He NEVER slept. Nosdyn got out of bed and tapped her gently. "Come with me." Nosdyn whispered to her calmly. No anger in his voice, no malice...he simply wanted to speak to her.

He guided her to his personal office and they sat opposite one another. "You're a noble are you not?" Nosdyn asked her.

She gulped nervously, wondering if she had done something wrong. She followed meekly, then he questioned her. “I’m of lesser nobility yes. An Earl’s daughter.”

• Love
He could smell her fear and nervousness, it tasted sweet.

"Don't be afraid. My wife turned you so you understand what happened. You're her first child." He originally started in the most humble roots possible he was a slave miner.

"I was a miner before this life. For The Empire since my early youth. I don't hate your people so you understand what is going on here. I've lost so many allies...so many friends." He sighed. "I know your people paid a price too."

"It was never my intent to drag it out this long but we kept getting attacked relentless. I thought the fighting would never cease."

He stood up at that point. "Come with me, I wish to show you my library." He said to Morgana.

Walking through the halls of the castle she would see things...new experiences dark deeds some would consider...showing of appetite.

Nosdyn walked with her in silence of it all.

They'd fought long and hard to get to where they were all at...now this Empire woman was part of their fold. Nosdyn wasn't quite sure how to react.

They arrived at the grand library. "These tomes are archives of my people." Nosdyn explained to her. "Several of my concubines work here in the library they won't bother us but I want to continue our talk." The wise Vampire said calmly.

He guided her to an old oak table.

He motioned for her to sit and he sat down as well. "Tell me more of yourself. I wish to know it all."

"Tell me more of yourself. I wish to know it all."

“There isnt much to tell Lord, I mean, Master. I was an earl’s daughter, raised to be married off to someone, hopefully a count or some higher noble. I was taught everything I needed to survive the court, etiquette, dancing, reading, writing, how to read people, how to conceal emotions and a little bit of magic. Other than that, nothing.”

"Your kind has always fascinated me. Noble folks." Nosdyn said honestly. "I was always poor and impoverished me and my wife made a city with our own hands."

"I worked the mines day in day out....that was the only life I ever knew." He explained to her. "Though what you're saying may seem small...to me it is not." Nosdyn told her.

"I appreciate you for letting me ask you these questions. It is the first time I've talked to a noble outside of my own House...I thank you for entertaining me like this. I have more questions." And so they talked...his hunger for her growing.

“I shouldn’t have to allow you to do anything. I’m your property’s property, you own me twice over. I see no reason why I have any right to refuse your questions?” She said submissively. “What other questions do you have?”