Completed Book One. Nosdyn Saga.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2578
  • Start date
He looked at Ilia calmly.

"I am going to have to talk with their leadership at some point. I didn't mean for any of this to happen." He knew from how large societal structures worked the twenty in the slums would someday be hundreds. He had to get a handle of the situation before it became a problem. If worse case scenario occurred and the Noble folks wouldn't work with him, he'd take the poor into his own castle and let them live there protected.

He sighed for a moment. "Feed well my child. Formal instructions will begin the night after the funeral." He told Ilia calmly.

He gently ran his hand through her hair as he looked at her. H e would have to see to properly cleaning her, and giving her clothing befitting his inner circle.

"I will return in a few moments" He looked at Anya and mentally communed with her. We must clean her and give her proper clothing. I didn't intend for it to get that way... He had a visible sadness in his eyes about the situation. He knew technically it was not his fault...but he accepted responsibility for all of it. He went to go fetch Ilia some proper clothing.

I will return in a few moments" He looked at Anya and mentally communed with her. We must clean her and give her proper clothing. I didn't intend for it to get that way...

I know Nos, neither of us did. Make sure that proper clothing makes her feel like she’s a part of our group. Of course, by this she meant, make sure that she has as much skin showing as we do. As she and Velera barely concealed anything anymore.

He knew what they all liked...but Ilia was special. She would hold a warm spot in his heart because she was also poor growing up, and impoverished. She had nothing...he wanted to give her something. When she's done feeding meet me in the master bath with Ilia we will clean her together. I found some clothing for her that will be good. He mentally told Anya. He would have a similar telepathic bond with Ilia.

He prepared the blood for the tub for her. He wanted her to feel like she belonged in his inner circle...somewhere. Once, Nosdyn had been a slave miner.

He knew that life was gone from him now.

It would be different for anyone else he ever turned from Ilia on...

When she's done feeding meet me in the master bath with Ilia we will clean her together. I found some clothing for her that will be good.

Yes my lord. She said, with a smile. Once she was done feeding, which drained the criminal entirely, she handed a sleeping Conrad over to Velera saying “watch him, and do him no harm, else I’ll tear your arms off.”

Then she pulled Ilia with her, “come along Ilia, the Master is waiting for you.”

So she brought Ilia along, and as they approached the master bath Anya tore the clothes from Ilia’s body. “Don’t fret child. You are simply to be cleaned.”

He wanted to clean her. The tub was full of warm blood, they would all be able to drink from it. He motioned for Ilia to enter the tub skyclad and she did so.

He too a clean sponge and romantically cleaned her with his own hands. He looked at her studying her heat signature. The blind vampire was crying softly. Things had gotten so messed up in their fort. He didn't want people to suffer like The Empire had made him and his people suffer.

"This was my fault." He whispered to them both quietly. He was a good man at heart, and he would take full responsibility for the leadership body of that city. "If it comes down to it I will bring your people to my castle myself." He said calmly to Ilia. "Nobody should have to go through what the Lady Anya and myself went through. The slavery."

He cleaned the girl, Ilia very softly and gently. He wanted his child to trust him. The tears were genuine, and he could not help himself. He'd failed.

• Yay
Reactions: Ser Anya Kinniger
Anya then taken a sponge herself and helped bathe the woman. She locked no up at Nosdyn, his eye wrap drying his tears, but she could tell that they were being shed. She cupped his cheek and said, “this isn’t your fault Nos, and you haven’t failed, you simply need to overcome this little obstacle. Dry you’re eyes, you cannot be done yet.”

He sighed after a moment taking a soft towel to dry his face with. He looked at his wife, and Ilia for a long moment. "I only allow you three to see my like this." He explained to them. "And now Conrad too."

He helped Anya clean Ilia off. "When we're done here...feeding and the like and cleaning our friend. I wish t prepare us for returning back to the town. Tomorrow night will be the funeral. I wish you both present for Lady Ellsa's funeral. I want to thank you both for letting me...myself like this in front of you. For letting me be more than a Vampire Lord." He explained to them both.

There was a lot to it, and Nosdyn had a charisma, he also ruled with a very kind heart. And a good sense of judgment.

He looked at Ilia. "You have shown me much young one." He tapped the side of his head. "We are connected me and you. Later tonight I wish to speak with you in private."

Anya listened silently. She smiled at him, then kissed him. “Don’t worry Master Nosdyn. We’ll be there, we’ll be present for the funeral.”

She returned to cleaning Ilia dutifully. Then once it was done, Ilia came with Nosdyn as requested. “You asked me to come with you Master?”

He touched the side of her head gently. "I wish to show you something." He said to her calmly.

It lasted about an hour...but he transferred the memories of his past history her, so they would be more connected. "I want you to know me as I was...as I am." He gave her his memories, the memories of his past as a Slave, a miner toiling in the mines of The Empire.

The slaver's whips, their fists the mass torture.

"I want you to understand why I do things the way I do." He looked at Ilia gently. "You and your people also had a really unfair situation thrust on you." He sighed.

"I want to help you and your people...it is my wish." He said to her calmly. Don't make promises you can't keep. My child. Skotadi told him mentally. I've changed things in the past, I will continue to change things. Nosdyn responded. He looked at Ilia very casually.

"When we go to the funeral, I am going to take your people with me back here, to the castle. Especially if they are not safe there anymore. Me and Anya started that place to be safe from Slavers. Not allow it to become the very thing we hated." Nosdyn explained to her. He ran his hand gently through her long hair. "Your hair...I like it. It reminds me of Lady Ellsa."

He nodded.

At that point he hugged his child closely.

His hand played with her long black hair very softly. He held her as close as he could at that point.

"I want you to know." He said to her calmly. His hand massaged the small of her back gently. "If you need anything you ask me Ilia. Me or my family, will provide for you. You will never suffer again."

"I want you to know." He said to her calmly. His hand massaged the small of her back gently. "If you need anything you ask me Ilia. Me or my family, will provide for you. You will never suffer again."

She had said thank you a number of times already. And it seems that she would keep saying it a number of times further. “Thank you, Master Nosdyn. I hope that my service to you will repay you.”

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 2578
"Your friendship and companionship is all needs...perhaps...when you are ready something more my child." He said calmly to her.

He hugged her again. He felt a tremendous peace he had not felt in some time alongside Ilia.

He'd been able to share with her many intimate memories, many times that the situation had gotten so crazy, so intense.

He'd stayed away to protect his people from his Vampirism. But now the Vampirism may present a solution for them.

“For you perhaps. But I cannot with a clear conscience simply idle. No, I need to do something for you, even if it’s just making sure your chambers are kept in order and cleaned, or making sure that your baths are run.” She says. “Even if it’s just that, I’ll feel much less like a freeloader.”

• Love
He knew it was the Vampirism taking hold...he saw it right away. She'd be an asset.

He kissed Ilia's forehead right then. It was romantic. "Can you read Ilia? I have a use for you." He promised her at that point.

He nodded towards her. "I have a master library here. Come let me show you." He gave her his hand.

The next night...The funeral for Lady Ellsa was held at night to honour Lord Nosdyn.

There was a large attendance for the Lady Ellsa.

Nosdyn was present in ceremonial attire and he recognized older versions of friends of old.

The Lady Anya's presence was a comfort. Don't cry Nos. Were Lady Ellsa's last words to him. He couldn't help himself because of his Vampire emotions, and heightened sense of feelings in things.

Forgive me Ellsa I can't be strong. I must cry. He thought to Lady Ellsa and looked at the funeral progression carefully. He remained silent, holding his wife's hand the whole time. He'd contacted the leadership body of The city with letters as he'd turned Ilia. There was a problem in his city that needed to be dealt with.

She came with him to the library.

Anya was there with Conrad in her arms. She clutched Nosdyn’s hand with sorrow. She heard his thoughts, and she tried comforting him with her own. The authorities had received his message, and replied that they had been trying to keep poverty at a minimum, but since they had a system of economy, poverty could not be avoided, only limited, and they were currently working on a relief system that gave the impoverished work and a place to live.

• Love
They were a noble people.

He'd seen to that, Nosdyn himself had seen to that.

He held his wife's hand calmly trying to strengthen his resolve.

He knew he would have to talk to his people. He'd stayed away because of their current state...because of their Vampirism. He didn't want to become the very thing they'd fought so hard to free themselves from.

They needed a light to show them the way.

Nosdyn would become that light.

When the funeral was over, he looked at Anya and his son. "A meeting is to take place. No secrets I want you both present." He told Anya and Conrad.

He knew he had a way to end their poverty.

But he would never take...he would always ask permission. They would have to be willing.

They were all present at the meeting Hall. He recognized the far older form of one of his old friends. The old crow lord. Who was now a general of their police force.

Other he recognized to, but the leadership of nobles he did not. The noble lord was a woman as Nosdyn himself had instructed. To place more women in power.

Nosdyn looked upon the gathered.

"I called this meeting for tonight on the eve of Lady Ellsa's passing." Nosdyn said calmly. He wanted to cry, but he was strong for the gathered. "I first want to thank you all for adhering to the teaching me and Lady Anya have placed as the original founders of this city. We stayed away because of our condition. To honour you all." Nosdyn explained. "We didn't want to become like The Empire." Nosdyn explained.

• Yay
Reactions: Ser Anya Kinniger