Completed Blood & Lust

"Fuccckk," Eleena breathed out. "Human blood is so much better than animal..."
She was an open book at this point, right where he wanted her.
"Isn't it? Mortals are far more satisfying... Animals are a poor replacement, a vampire does herself a disservice by drinking the blood of animals... They lack proper nourishment."
He grazed his fingers across her skin along her collarbone from one shoulder to the other.
"And to think, if you hadn't killed those two vampires, we wouldn't be here enjoying each other... You are a very beautiful woman, forever young and forever beautiful... Vampirism, immortality, it can be such a curse, don't you think?"
He bent down and planted light kisses on her collarbone after delivering his leading questions... The trap in his words veiled only by the circumstances in which they stood on the edge of practically tearing each other apart with desire and bloodlust.

He lightly moved a strap of her gown off her shoulder and planted kisses on the perfect ivory flesh revealed there.
"To carry on as we do... Our existence only to take and leech off the living... supernatural parasites that never die... Isn't it such a foul existence?"
His lips traveled back across her collarbone to her other shoulder, where he revealed another perfect shoulder hidden by the strap of her gown. He continued to lavish her with kisses, every so subtly and slowly planting them ever lower.
Would she take the trap?

"Isn't it? Mortals are far more satisfying... Animals are a poor replacement, a vampire does herself a disservice by drinking the blood of animals... They lack proper nourishment."
He grazed his fingers across her skin along her collarbone from one shoulder to the other.
"And to think, if you hadn't killed those two vampires, we wouldn't be here enjoying each other... You are a very beautiful woman, forever young and forever beautiful... Vampirism, immortality, it can be such a curse, don't you think?"

Eleena practically purred at his touch. She was completely enthralled with him at this point. Nothing else matter but his lips and fingers on her skin.

"It is a curse that should be wiped out," she replied before she giggled like she had just shared a secret that she was not supposed to. "They were just two of many..."

Eleena opened her eyes to watch Gideon as he had started to her top. He was taking his time, tormenting her. Every single touch sent shivers running over her already cold skin.

"To carry on as we do... Our existence only to take and leech off the living... supernatural parasites that never die... Isn't it such a foul existence?"

In her mind, she knew his words were a trap but she was unable to translate that to her body that was currently betraying or her lips that were speaking her hidden truths.

"A blight on the world, Gideon...a blight that should be stopped..."

She had every intention of walking into the sun once her job was done. She was no hypocrite.

"It is a curse that should be wiped out," she replied before she giggled like she had just shared a secret that she was not supposed to. "They were just two of many..."
Answers, that's what he was looking for. Not to say that he wasn't disappointed by what he heard, but this was the purpose of his interrogation.

"A blight on the world, Gideon...a blight that should be stopped..."
His lips stopped just above the cleft of her breasts and he trailed his tongue up her sternum, up her throat and to the tip of her chin.
"Mmm, and your sire? He must have been the most heinous of them all... A devil wrapped in a corpses shell... For turning you into what you are, now the perfect weapon to strike back at your tormentors..."

He'd lived long enough that he'd seen nearly all kinds. The vengeful monster striking back at those who cursed them, the willing sacrifice who desired immortality and power... He wondered if she might be unique, however.

His right hand rested on her waist while his left hand came up and toyed with the loose shoulder strap of her gown, his face once again mere inches from her own.
"You must have been terrified when he turned you, took advantage of you and manipulated you... Killed you, only to wake up an abomination of nature... Once you were freed your wrath knew no bounds..."

"You must have been terrified when he turned you, took advantage of you and manipulated you... Killed you, only to wake up an abomination of nature... Once you were freed your wrath knew no bounds..."

Eleena tilted her side and considered Gideon for a long moment. It was like her mind was clear of everything as her red eyes held his.

"No, I wanted to be turned..." She said with a vicious smile that showed off her beautiful fangs. Her free hand came up to his cheek and she kissed him softly. "There is no other way to fight fire than with fire," she whispered against his lips.

Eleena was slowly coming back to her senses and the sensible part of her was now telling her to get the fuck up and run. Her drugged brain (and body) had betrayed her. She had told Gideon way too much and he was sure to kill her now.

"No, I wanted to be turned..." She said with a vicious smile that showed off her beautiful fangs.
Ah... That was unique... Her vendetta started before she was turned.
Her free hand came up to his cheek and she kissed him softly. "There is no other way to fight fire than with fire," she whispered against his lips.
He met her kiss. This was all he needed to know... The judge received all the evidence he needed to convict her and carry out her sentence.
"That..."
He kissed her lips again, the last tender touch.
"... is where you're wrong."

His left hand was a blur, even to her vampiric reflexes but especially to her slowed senses. His hand closed around her throat, his grip hard as steel and she could feel the prick of his claws just piercing her skin as he held her down.
"A rabid animal hunts other animals of its kind, kills them like vermin and exterminates them... But since time immemorial, it has always taken a mortal to kill a monster!"

He bared his fangs, long and sharp like a lions... But he didn't strike.

"That..."
He kissed her lips again, the last tender touch.
"... is where you're wrong."

Gideon's words registered a split second before he moved. His strong hand gripped around her throat where he had just been before. A muffled scream left her lips as he squeezed harder.

"A rabid animal hunts other animals of its kind, kills them like vermin and exterminates them... But since time immemorial, it has always taken a mortal to kill a monster!"

Eleena struggled underneath him as she came back to her senses almost immediately. She, of course, had no idea why he had attacked her so suddenly. She tried to recall what she had said as she kicked her knee up in hopes of kicking him in the spot that would hurt any man regardless of their living or undead status.

Her own hands tried to push him off of her by pushing on his chest. He was larger and stronger than her though. Eleena hissed at Gideon hoping one of her attacks would work.

• Devil
Reactions: Gideon Varnay
Her kick connected, immediately she was released but in the next moment it was like he had completely disappeared.
The thralls we're also suddenly gone...

One by one, the candles around the room went out with a little poof... The darkness wasn't enough to blind her vampiric sight... But another darkness fell over her which blocked out everything from her sight.

The smell of magic settled around her, and thick illusions clouded the room and filled her mind... Utter darkness... Which way was the stairs? Which way was up or down? Was there actually a floor beneath her feet?

Eleena sat up suddenly and looked around slowly. Gideon was gone, the thralls were gone, the candles were extinguished, and everything went quiet.

She looked down at the floor that was no longer floor. It was just blackness that looked like it would swallow her up if she got off the couch. The couch was the safe place. They couch had not changed.

Her mind was clear of any lingering effects from Gideon drinking her blood and every fiber of her being was telling her to run. Run and don't stop running!

"Gideon?" The vampire called out tentatively.

• Sip
"Gideon?" The vampire called out tentatively.
"Yes, kitten?" His voice echoed around the room and in her mind in a singsong tone, directionless and disembodied.
"Kitten, kitten how shiny is your fur, so glossy and black, so soft and pure.

Kitten, kitten, your claws are sharp and need mittens."

Mittens would appear on her hands, pink, fuzzy ones.
His voice returned without the singsong tone.
"You've killed vampires, it is your purpose and your vendetta. To destroy our kind, you killed those two out of ignorance but you killed them to further your goal... You also destroyed your sire...

Kin killer, kin killer, kin killer, kin killer..."

He voice would echo, then the echoes would layer, soon it was like a hundred voices repeated the same accusation.
Almost as quickly as the chanting began they stopped.
"Kitten, so helpless yet your claws are so sharp... What have you to say in your defense? Lie to me at your own peril."

"Yes, kitten?" His voice echoed around the room and in her mind in a singsong tone, directionless and disembodied.
"Kitten, kitten how shiny is your fur, so glossy and black, so soft and pure.

Kitten, kitten, your claws are sharp and need mittens."

Eleena looked around the darkness for the voice. Nobody was there. The singsong voice sending shivers up her spine.

"You've killed vampires, it is your purpose and your vendetta. To destroy our kind, you killed those two out of ignorance but you killed them to further your goal... You also destroyed your sire...

She jumped when pink, fuzzy mittens appeared on her hands. She looked down at them and immediately tried to remove them to no avail.

The voice continued as she struggled with the annoying mittens. She knew nothing good would come from these words. They were too true. Too close to home.

Kin killer, kin killer, kin killer, kin killer..."

Eleena's head swiveled back and forth at the chant.

Kin Killer, kin killer, kin killer...

She brought her hands to her ears to try to block out the noise.

"Kitten, so helpless yet your claws are so sharp... What have you to say in your defense? Lie to me at your own peril."

"They deserved it! Every vampire deserves it! Destroying families and ruining lives because they can!" Eleena yelled out at the disembodied voice that tormented her.

"They deserved it! Every vampire deserves it! Destroying families and ruining lives because they can!"
She was convinced that was the truth.
"Because we must, little kitten. And when life gives you a circumstance, it is always best that one makes the most of what they have... But I see now, you hate even yourself now..."

The darkness shifted and changed. Suddenly she was on her couch in the middle of a busy street. People of all kinds walked around her, not interacting or acknowledging her existence.
It was rather peaceful in it's own chaotic way. People were polite and haggled in good faith in the marketplace.

"You say we deserve to die... Are mortals so innocent?"

Suddenly the scene shifted. The citizens were replaced by guardsmen and in the light of day they dragged families from their homes.
Occasionally a member or an entire family would burst into flames or crumble to dust on contact with the sun... Men, women, children...

"That is only the crimes they committed against vampire kind, how often do mortals slaughter each other in the tens of hundreds of thousands?"
Scenes of wars across the millennia began flashing around her. Elves and dwarves, elves and humans, humans and dwarves, orcs and all of the above, hordes of monsters, holy crusades, bandit raids. Illusory blood soaked every inch of the room, including the couch and herself until her entire vision was filled with red.

The mittens were gone, and now blood covered her hands and dripped from her claws.

Eleena watched the peaceful chaos of normal life. She longed for it. The sun on her face was something that she missed. The interactions with the living. She missed these scenes.

"You say we deserve to die... Are mortals so innocent?"

"Yes, they are innocent," she replied. "They just want to live their short lives in peace..."

The scene changed in a moment. Gone was the peaceful chaos.

What was in its place was just chaos. Families being drug from their homes by humans. No...this was made up...this was a hallucination. It had to be. So many vampires were being murdered. So many.

"That is only the crimes they committed against vampire kind, how often do mortals slaughter each other in the tens of hundreds of thousands?"

"You're wrong! Vampires deserved to die! Humans don't kill each other..." Eleena called out right before the scene changed again.

War. Blood. Screaming. Swords.

So many races. So much death.

Had Eleena lived that sheltered of a life? Was she so naïve?

She brought her hands to her face to hide from the carnage but it only followed her. Her hands were dripping with the warm blood of a fresh kill. The entire room, the couch, her body...everything was red.

Eleena screamed.

• Devil
Eleena screamed.
The illusions vanished.
Gideon was there by her side on the couch, his claws poised over her heart, pricking her skin.
"Eleena Devonshire, I have heard your testimony and I find you guilty of three accounts of racial killing. Your sire, and your two newest victims. You even readily admit that you may have killed more..."

He himself was no moral high ground, he'd killed many vampires for many reasons, most recently because they have sacrificed themselves for him... But he'd never sought to eradicate all vampires.
She was ambitious to try, but woefully mislead... One does not fight fire with fire, the very term was intentionally ironic. If you fight fire with fire you merely add to the blaze.

"... You lost all hope of success when you gave up your mortality, Eleena. Like I said, it takes a mortal to kill a monster. Every vampire you've killed up to now is merely a beast, you don't have what it takes to destroy the likes of me, not anymore."

"Eleena Devonshire, I have heard your testimony and I find you guilty of three accounts of racial killing. Your sire, and your two newest victims. You even readily admit that you may have killed more..."

Eleena was frozen in terror as she felt the sharpness of his claw against her skin. So close to being able to kill her. To rip out her heart right now would be so easy.

She had been brave until now. She all of a sudden did not want to die and it was not because she wanted to finish her mission of killing all the vampires. She was afraid.

"... You lost all hope of success when you gave up your mortality, Eleena. Like I said, it takes a mortal to kill a monster. Every vampire you've killed up to now is merely a beast, you don't have what it takes to destroy the likes of me, not anymore."

"Please...don't...kill...me..." she spoke so quietly. Her red eyes searching his, pleading with him.

Eleena was frozen in terror as she felt the sharpness of his claw against her skin. So close to being able to kill her. To rip out her heart right now would be so easy.

She had been brave until now. She all of a sudden did not want to die and it was not because she wanted to finish her mission of killing all the vampires. She was afraid.

"Please...don't...kill...me..." she spoke so quietly. Her red eyes searching his, pleading with him.
Red eyes to red eyes, he met her gaze evenly.
"I won't... Not yet."
He reached up and pressed his thumb against the middle of her forehead.
"The night is all but over... Yet there are still more confessions I wish to rip from the hidden places of your mind."

With a small psionic surge she went unconscious, slumping to the couch.
"This will prolong your torment, but you get your wish to live a little while longer."
He cast a spell over her, sealing away her memories of her recent ordeal.

From her perspective. She and Gideon began to kiss and touch one another on the couch, Gideon fed from her and she grew dizzy from blood loss, and the next thing she knew she awoke naked in Gideon's bed, with Gideon naked and motionless as a corpse beside her.
Two thralls, a man and woman, were in the room as well, on the floor naked and tangled in each other's arms with semi-fresh bite marks all over them.

Eleena awoke the next night...well...she assumed it was the next night. She did not remember getting in to bed at all and she certainly did not remember getting naked. She pulled the blanket tighter to herself and looked over at Gideon. She could not see if he was wearing anything but she guessed that the answer was no.

She could hear the thralls on the floor but she did not move to look at them. That was not her concern right now. Her concern right now was how the hell she had ended up in bed with Gideon on their first night together.

The young vampire turned onto her side and nudged Gideon with one of her hands.

• Ctuhlu senpai
His eyes opened immediately and he looked at her. He didn't jolt or awaken with a start, his strain truly did not, and could not, sleep.
"Yes?"

He noted the confusion plain on her face. He smiled and touched the hand she reached out with, gently toying with her fingertips.
"It is about ten in the evening, Eleena. You slept throughout the day... It must have been heaven for you."
He misunderstood her questioning face on purpose.
While he did not go in to her during her sleep, it served his purposes for now that she believes that he did.

"It is about ten in the evening, Eleena. You slept throughout the day... It must have been heaven for you."

"I guess I was really tired," she smiled lazily at him and scooted over to be closer to her prey.

"Gideon...did we...?"
Eleena couldn't even say the words. She was trying so hard to be nonchalant about it.

Yes, seduction was part of her plan but she didn't go sleeping with her targets on night one. It was already bad enough that she had enjoyed kissing him.

"I guess I was really tired," she smiled lazily at him and scooted over to be closer to her prey.
Sometimes he envied strains that could sleep, blissful unconsciousness to speed up the passage of time... The only times he's ever experienced that is when he laid down for his millennia long sleep in which he essentially died until he was given blood.

But he never got tired or winded. Centuries without sleep has taught him immense patience, waiting while being aware of every moment, counting the seconds away as the sun traveled from East to West.

He had watched her sleep, and envied that blissful ignorance of the passage of time.

"Gideon...did we...?" Eleena couldn't even say the words. She was trying so hard to be nonchalant about it.
He scooted closer as well.
"A byproduct of my bite, you were very aroused and not a little bit disoriented. I don't blame you for not remembering, but I assure you that I was gentle."
He moved some of her tousled hair out of her face, caressing her cheek and resting his hand there.

Manipulation was cruel, and he was a master of it.
"What do you remember of last night?"

"A byproduct of my bite, you were very aroused and not a little bit disoriented. I don't blame you for not remembering, but I assure you that I was gentle."

A chill of fear ran down her spine at his words.

"Oh," Eleena said quietly and shifted her eyes down. Why was she shy all of a sudden? Was it shame? She had no idea and it was weird. This whole situation was weird.

She couldn't help but still when his hand rested on her cheek. Why was she scared of him now? She hadn't particularly been before.

"What do you remember of last night?"

"I remember you drinking from me..." A different chill ran down her spine this time. Memories of his bite and the high she had gotten from it. How turned on she was. "And that I enjoyed kissing you..."

• Popcorn
"I remember you drinking from me..." A different chill ran down her spine this time. Memories of his bite and the high she had gotten from it. How turned on she was. "And that I enjoyed kissing you..."
"Hm, I see... Did you prefer it when I kissed you like this?"
He leaned in the last few inches and gave her a chaste kiss on the lips.
"... Or when I kissed you like this?"
He pressed his lips slowly and passionately against hers, claiming her mouth in a long drawn out kiss.

Her flesh was so enjoyable to kiss and touch, but especially her lips.
He enjoyed this part of the interrogation, torturing her without her even realizing it.
He sighed as he pulled out of the kiss for a moment.
"You are beautiful, Eleena... Innocent or otherwise, I want you all to myself... If you'd let me..."

The first kiss was nice but the second drew her into him. She hated herself for liking it. She hated herself for kissing him back but fuck it she couldn't stop. She didn't want to stop.

He pulled away from her lips and she fought the urge to pull him back.

"You are beautiful, Eleena... Innocent or otherwise, I want you all to myself... If you'd let me..."

Her red eyes studied his face and a small frown crossed her lips. Wasn't this what she wanted? Isn't this how she got close to him? Why was she hesitating...

"You already have me, Gideon. I am your ward, remember? I am here until you deem it time for me to leave or die a true death..."

"You already have me, Gideon. I am your ward, remember? I am here until you deem it time for me to leave or die a true death..."
"Mm-mm, that's not what I meant... But that aside for now. How do you feel about your situation? I've been meaning to ask. I've essentially given you time to prove your innocents or to discover your guilt, your un-life is in my hands and you yourself are in my bed. If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't see this as an all too terrible spot."
He switched gears and spoke casually, conversationally about her stay of execution, as if killing her or letting her live were a simple matter of the weather.

He rolled to lay on his back with his fingers laced behind his head, his skin white like ash or porcelain stood out in contrast to the red sheets that covered their naked forms.
The thralls were slowly beginning to stir, sighing as they untangled themselves and stretched their muscles. Evidently, they had some fun last night as well.
They got up and began straightening the room a bit before leaving, mentioning something about bringing them breakfast in bed.

"Mm-mm, that's not what I meant... But that aside for now. How do you feel about your situation? I've been meaning to ask. I've essentially given you time to prove your innocents or to discover your guilt, your un-life is in my hands and you yourself are in my bed. If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't see this as an all too terrible spot."

"I knew what you meant, Gideon..." Eleena said the most innocent smile.

She did not answer his question until after he had finished speaking and turned onto his back. Eleena stared at his bare chest at the same time she fought the urge to reach out and touch his perfect skin. She stayed where she was though and just stared at him.

It may not be an all too terrible spot to be in but she did not trust him. She did not particularly like him either. She just wanted him. She even hated herself for wanting him. He was gorgeous though. This was such bullshit.

"I am not sure how to feel about it. You could decide that you have found me guilty at a moments notice and kill me in the next. I will not be able to relax in this situation so I find it all stressful if I am being honest with you. How long will I go on living in fear and walking on eggshells..."

Eleena flopped onto her back and closed her eyes. She was in her own thoughts and barely heard the thralls leave.

"I am not sure how to feel about it. You could decide that you have found me guilty at a moment's notice and kill me in the next. I will not be able to relax in this situation, so I find it all stressful if I am being honest with you. How long will I go on living in fear and walking on eggshells..."
"Fair enough, although I can't imagine this situation is overly different than the two-hundred years you spent with your sire... Unless things have drastically changed while I slept, master vampires tend to be quite fickle creatures."
He smiled up at the ceiling, as if remembering times now past... "Walking on eggshells, constantly trying to please and serve without slipping up or making a single mistake. I think you will find that I'm far more forgiving when it comes to mistakes. One does not reach my age without making a myriad of mistakes, I think you will see that makes me quite a bit more gracious when considering the mistakes of others."

He closed his eyes, once again the picture of peaceful repose.
"I killed my sire when I was a fledgling, a cruel mistress who used me relentlessly in any way she saw fit, it was a wonder I survived. The bonds between sire and spawn were stronger and more magically binding back then, I could not kill her with my own hand, so I plotted her destruction from the shadows... Bided my time, served her faithfully while I pulled strings from behind the stage to orchestrate her downfall. Once she was dead, I was free to do as I pleased."

He remained as he was, composed and regal like a corpse prepared for a funeral.
"I've killed thousands of vampires over my long life... Some deserved it, some did not... But it seems one can be forgiven of such things when you are the most powerful creature around. Did I do it for wrath? revenge? entertainment?"
He opened his red eyes once more and turned his head to look at her.
"... The answer is yes to all of the above, and more... And yet it has somehow become my burden to pass judgement on you. Tell me, are vampires not the most pitiful sort of monsters in Arethil?"