Completed Blackstone Deep

Syvis laughed. “Why would I wish to kill you my love?” She felt semi bad, “I’ll kiss it better later, yeah?” She inquired.

“You’ve some moment of rest, I reckon we’re over half way by now. Horse is half dead although” despite them being close all the time she missed him behind the carriage. Maybe she was too clingy.

• Bless
Reactions: Conrad
Syvis laughed. “Why would I wish to kill you my love?” She felt semi bad, “I’ll kiss it better later, yeah?” She inquired.

He laughed at that. "I appreciate it."

“You’ve some moment of rest, I reckon we’re over half way by now. Horse is half dead although” despite them being close all the time she missed him behind the carriage. Maybe she was too clingy.

"I'll spend that time strapping Ellice down as best I can. I don't know how much longer she'll survive knocking around in here." He said, mostly joking.

Syvis grimaced. “She’ll knock her head.” She told him truthfully.

“I’m wet.”

• Thoughtful
"I have a solution for that." He assured her. "And why are you wet? Did you go swimming or fall into a river?"

The question was mostly curious, it wasn't as if her being wet was a problem.

• Yay
Reactions: Syvis
“I went and played in the ocean.” She told him truthfully. “You make dirty remarks about everything I say and I feed you a line in which you do nothing with!” She exclaimed in fake exasperation.

“I feel there’s something between us!” She called out making a cheesy joke about how the two of them were shouting at each other through carriage walls.

• Popcorn
“I went and played in the ocean.” She told him truthfully. “You make dirty remarks about everything I say and I feed you a line in which you do nothing with!” She exclaimed in fake exasperation.

"That's because I don't need to ask about the other meaning. I know when you're hot under the collar."

“I feel there’s something between us!” She called out making a cheesy joke about how the two of them were shouting at each other through carriage walls.

He chuckled, "cute."

• Yay
“Sure you do.” She said sarcastically.

“I am cute aren’t I?” Syvis said arrogantly. “Secure Ellice so she doesn’t die please my love and we’ll be off again. Back to the inn yeah? Or have you another idea?”

• Popcorn
"Don't worry, Ellice is nice and trussed up. She'll be fine. As for where to go, we should only go back to the inn to pick up things we need." He said to her. "We should go somewhere else for lodging. I don't trust your father."

• Yay
“Good yeah. I don’t trust him either. I need my safe and my dresses, we can pawn them. Should be a pretty coin. Plus there should be room for us to attach Smoke to the carriage. We could really spruce this thing up love!” She said excitedly.

“Good yeah. I don’t trust him either. I need my safe and my dresses, we can pawn them. Should be a pretty coin. Plus there should be room for us to attach Smoke to the carriage. We could really spruce this thing up love!” She said excitedly.

"As in make it a Mobile home? Not a bad idea." He said thoughtfully. "So we go and get your things, and we begin work on this carriage here as our new, temporary house. Would certainly help with contracts."

“We could make it a caravan of sorts. I think that’d help as well. I meet most my employers at taverns anyways, so it shouldn’t damper my social status. I can set up another inn room as base for all my gowns, I think this will work!” She climbed on the front of their new home and banged at the front letting him know they’d be off again.

• Scared
He agreed to that particular plan, and he made sure that Ellice was secured properly, before he heard the knock at the front. It was die time.

• Yay
Syvis sent the horse off at a gallop again the carriage shaking, there were no roots or rocks yet so the carriage was a little shaky it was when she hit a root that they flew again. Syvis cackled like a maniac as they continued at a higher speed. Making the carriage fly further.

He was right to tie Ellice down so that she didn't bounce around like a child's ball. It was a rough ride and Syvis's apparent insanity, however temporary, wasn't too comforting.

• Yay
Syvis so rarely got adrenaline rushes anymore, so she was taking well advantage of the one this carriage was giving her.

After about an hour the carriage screeched to a halt causing a jolt in the back as gravity did her work. They’d reached town so she’d need to slow down, people are so sensitive. If she hit a person it’d be their fault, she’s bigger so naturally get out of the way of things that want to kill you like this carriage.

She’d be doing the world a favour by stopping weak bloodlines.

• Devil
When they stopped, gravity finally caught up with them, and Conrad managed to peel himself off the ceiling of the carriage. That woman was crazy.

"You still alive out there?"

• Nervous
Syvis cackled wickedly like Fhaornik did before he proposed something mentally unsettling. She was mad with power.

She’d break through her laugh to tell him „Yes I am well, are you?“ she debated on whether or not to tell him the sun had set. He’d likely try and dethrone her, a prospect most unpleasing.

• Scared
"I'm alive and lucky I'm incapable of regurgitation. Sadly the same cannot be said for poor Ellice." He said grimly.

Honestly, she needed to be dethroned. Dethroned, bound, leashed and put in her place. But right now he was more concerned about survival.

• Sip
Syvis felt semi bad. “It’s dark..” she said sadly. “You can’t take the carriage away!” She called out at him, “I earned this right!”

(sorry I thought I responded.)

• Devil
(No worries.)

He stepped out and waited for the nausea to go away. He reached back inside and pulled something out, he climbed up with her and wordlessly picked her up and put her over his knee. But he wasn't going to spank her, no he was just tying her hands behind her extra securely to spare them both their lives. "You'll get it back once everyone is safely out of it and we don't need it any longer, or when we need to go someplace fast."

He put her on his lap then took the reigns and brought the carriage, calmly, into the town. "Honestly you're insane."

• Yay
Syvis gave him a light kick. "You took my power away." She whimpered trying to pull at his heart strings.

Still pouting she responded "I am NOT insane, I'm just here for a good time."

• Devil
Syvis gave him a light kick. "You took my power away." She whimpered trying to pull at his heart strings.

He scratched the top of her head, "Aww, but you're so cute when you're helpless."

He laughed at her pout, "I know, you just enjoy that particular type of power too much."

• Yay
“I dislike you in this very moment Conrad.” Syvis called up at him. She did enjoy the affection all though.

“That’s the way power is meant to be enjoyed, too much!” Syvis exclaimed. “I didn’t kill Ellice right?” She proposed slightly afraid she had.

“I dislike you in this very moment Conrad.” Syvis called up at him. She did enjoy the affection all though.

He smiled and countered, "you love me and you know it."

“That’s the way power is meant to be enjoyed, too much!” Syvis exclaimed. “I didn’t kill Ellice right?” She proposed slightly afraid she had.

"You easily could have if not for my foresight. And don't make me gag you, we may not have a specially made one yet but panties and a strip of cloth go a long way to keeping girls quiet."

• Yay
Syvis shrugged “only sometimes” she joked. He knew she was wrapped around his finger and she’d very well die for him if he asked so her joking didn’t matter much.

“Gag me! You will do no such thing, I’ll scream.” Syvis called up at him. “You took away my power, now you get to listen to me whine.”

• Bless