Completed Blackstone Deep

"You're right. I've been here once or twice as a pre-teen so I likely had an escape out my room somewhere." Syvis said walking up the stairs bedraggled. Her room had been upstairs, Fhaornik only took her here once while he made a deal with her uncle, she'd yet to see her uncle after that and to be honest she wouldn't be surprised if the man was dead.

He cocked an eyebrow. “You likely had an escape?”

He wasn’t sure if she was serious or trying to joke with him. He’d have been worried if she didn’t have an escape route.

Syvis shook her head and the thoughts out as she came to realize she was in one of her childhood bedrooms, the unicorn mural on the wall showed so. She loved that mural until one day on their week long stay she had pissed of Fhaornik so he "killed" it stabbing and elven longsword into the unicorns heart where it still sat embedded into the house's old plaster walls. It was a lovely bedroom but little things in it were off, the unicorn mural, the knocks into her bedpost from where she was locked in her room and attacked her bedframe with a sword, all the way to the recently burnt curtains. The more you looked at it the more you saw wrong with it.

He looked around, “Well this is an interesting room. What’s with the sword in the wall?”

"If I don't it's pretty easy to make one. Been doing it since I was ten." She kept her tone light yet she was deadly serious. There were reasons she was such a good thief.

"Pissed dad off. I loved that unicorn, named it something dumb like lady sparkle paws so he came up here and "killed" it in front of me. I was hysterical for days so he locked me in my room while he did business dealings. " She told him as she walked into a wardrobe full of old moth eaten dresses. She was feeling for a seam against the back when she found it, grabbing it as she walked out flinging dust and old fabric everywhere. Behind it was a small tunnel into the earth barely big enough to fit conrad that looked poorly dug.

"It's going to be a tight fit my love." She told him displaying the tunnel.

• Haha
Reactions: Conrad
"If I don't it's pretty easy to make one. Been doing it since I was ten." She kept her tone light yet she was deadly serious. There were reasons she was such a good thief.

He chuckled, "I'm not surprised, you did get us out of that cell within a couple of days. You really are quite the escape artist."

"Pissed dad off. I loved that unicorn, named it something dumb like lady sparkle paws so he came up here and "killed" it in front of me. I was hysterical for days so he locked me in my room while he did business dealings. " She told him as she walked into a wardrobe full of old moth eaten dresses.

He folded his arms, "Now that's just mean. I personally don't see the appeal in unicorns but I do know that little girls love them, at least a lot of them do. I do believe that children need a certain level of discipline, but that isn't a good way to do it."

She was feeling for a seam against the back when she found it, grabbing it as she walked out flinging dust and old fabric everywhere. Behind it was a small tunnel into the earth barely big enough to fit conrad that looked poorly dug.

"It's going to be a tight fit my love." She told him displaying the tunnel.

He spanked her, "Isn't it always?"

He looked at the hole, "Do you want to exit first or should I just in case he's outside waiting for us?"

(sorry for the wait, I thought I replied.)

• Sip
Reactions: Syvis
Syvis bowed dramatically "Thank you, thank you, you're too kind young man." She said in a fake magician voice. "Couldn't have done it without your help little guy." Syvis said bugging him. Her sarcasm finally ended.

Syvis looked all gushy at him. "You'd be a great dad you know. Yes, it was very mean. Shaped me into who I am today." She said in a fake mourning voice. Sadly it had, tiny Syvis had gone ballistic in this room.

She jumped with the spank and blushed. "Very very dirty man." She wagged her finger in fake shaming. "What are we to do with you hmmmm?" She said in a stern voice. She was goofy today.

"I'll go." With that she hopped into the tunnel and slid down on her back, feet first causing a dirt trail on the back of her gown. It should put them out about 10 minutes away from the house entrance if she remembered correctly.

(all goooood!)

Syvis bowed dramatically "Thank you, thank you, you're too kind young man." She said in a fake magician voice. "Couldn't have done it without your help little guy." Syvis said bugging him. Her sarcasm finally ended.

He couldn't keep himself from chuckling. She was a very funny lady when she wanted to be.

Syvis looked all gushy at him. "You'd be a great dad you know. Yes, it was very mean. Shaped me into who I am today." She said in a fake mourning voice. Sadly it had, tiny Syvis had gone ballistic in this room.

He rubbed the back of his head, "I'm not sure. I want to be a father eventually, but I also don't know if I'm the right kind of person to be a dad. But your confidence is touching."

She jumped with the spank and blushed. "Very very dirty man." She wagged her finger in fake shaming. "What are we to do with you hmmmm?" She said in a stern voice. She was goofy today.

He cocked an eyebrow, and stepped closer menacingly, "The question really is, what am I going to do with you?"

"I'll go." With that she hopped into the tunnel and slid down on her back, feet first causing a dirt trail on the back of her gown. It should put them out about 10 minutes away from the house entrance if she remembered correctly.

He nodded, he just wanted to make sure that she was comfortable, or that he didn't plug up the tunnel as they crawled.

(all goooood!)

(Thanks)

• Sip
Syvis knew a very long time ago she herself would likely never be a mother, she was too erratic, plus all the blood on her hands. So she nodded “I will never be a mother so I understand, I still believe you to be a good man, and that is all that is truly required.” She touched a hand to his arm.

When he cocked his brow she knew she was in deep. As much as she wanted him to come closer they needed to escape, so she stole a kiss as he approached before bopping his nose “we’ve to go sir.”

She really hoped her pre-teen self made the tunnel big enough.

• Bless
When he cocked his brow she knew she was in deep. As much as she wanted him to come closer they needed to escape, so she stole a kiss as he approached before bopping his nose “we’ve to go sir.”

He grabbed her hips from behind and pulled her close, another hand sliding up to play with her collar, "When we're alone, you will call me Master."

He'd release her almost immediately after, he knew that they had priorities, and he knew to keep them straight, but he was not going to permit anything that could even remotely usurp his position.

• Popcorn
A whimper escaped Syvis throat as he pulled her in. "You're wicked."

Syvis enjoyed how Conrad maintained his dominance, meant she never second guessed his judgement and knew she was always protected. She was his. Even as strong willed as she was, she enjoyed being able to be the mild one for once. Yet all women who knew how to keep a man knew that sometimes you had to keep them on their toes, in which Syvis had mastered.

After her escape through the tunnel she was left looking like a wild woman, regardless she'd made it through. From here they could likely ambush and steal the carriage they came in, Syvis could drive and Conrad could stay safe from the sun within the carriage with Ellice. She looked at the moon in the sky and knew they still had time but it was of most importance they were quick or she may have to do this on her own. A prospect not impossible, yet of most annoyance to her.

• Devil
Conrad squeezed through, it was uncomfortable how tight that tunnel was, if he weren't supernaturally strong he likely wouldn't have been able to make it through. But eventually he managed to pop out, and brush himself off.

• Sip
Syvis laughed intensely as he popped out the tunnel. It was silly she knew but he was too big. Through her laughs she gave him a quick peck. "You survived."

• Smug
Syvis laughed intensely as he popped out the tunnel. It was silly she knew but he was too big. Through her laughs she gave him a quick peck. "You survived."

He scoffed, "Please, it takes more than some hole to kill me."

He patted her butt as she gave him a quick kiss. It was time to get going.

• Devil
With that Syvis laughed even harder, it was cynical to think of it but it would've been slightly funny had a strong man such as himself met his demise not in battle but in a dirt hole. The strength to punch through a man, sadly could not save him from the dirt. She joked inside her brain, of course she wished life upon her lover but Syvis had an odd humour.

Syvis led the way back to where the carriage would be, "I've no weapons, but I can make very swift work with my hands." She told him. It was true she'd likely be able to swoop in and snap the man's neck within a matter of minutes. Fhaornik's perfect little killing machine.

Syvis led the way back to where the carriage would be, "I've no weapons, but I can make very swift work with my hands." She told him. It was true she'd likely be able to swoop in and snap the man's neck within a matter of minutes. Fhaornik's perfect little killing machine.

"Do you want to do it? I could just as easily do it. And that man probably has a very sad life so death, I imagine, would be a mercy. Do you want to kill him, or should I?" He asked, genuinely curious, he'd be just as happy to end the man's life.

And once they had Ellice back, he could feed without issue.

• Dab
Syvis smirked. "You do it. I'm hardly fit for murder." Plus Syvis enjoyed the show of watching Conrad fight. He was very skilled.

Syvis smirked. "You do it. I'm hardly fit for murder." Plus Syvis enjoyed the show of watching Conrad fight. He was very skilled.

"Somehow I doubt that. mayhaps you don't like it but you're good at it." He said to her simply as they walked.

Upon finding the carriage the carriage driver found himself almost instantly headless. He didn't want to make this man suffer, he was just doing as he was told, he could hardly fault him for that. But he was an enemy, so he had to die. He went to the back where the caged Ellice was and unlocked the cage to put her in the cabin.

"Sorry to ask you to drive, but I can't really be in the sun."

Syvis smiled wickedly "I was well prepared for driving, it is you who I deem to be unprepared." Syvis was a very... reckless... driver, she had a need for speed, and knew how to manipulate a carriage for speed. The only down side was an extremely bumpy ride, with a carriage sometimes nearly flipped.

"Protect Ellice." She told him sternly. Humans were mushy like apples, Conrad not so much.

Syvis smiled wickedly "I was well prepared for driving, it is you who I deem to be unprepared." Syvis was a very... reckless... driver, she had a need for speed, and knew how to manipulate a carriage for speed. The only down side was an extremely bumpy ride, with a carriage sometimes nearly flipped.

"Protect Ellice." She told him sternly. Humans were mushy like apples, Conrad not so much.

He cocked an eyebrow, "Why do I get the feeling that the sun would be a safer place to be?"

But he got in, and he had Ellice in there with him, and he was prepared to do as instructed and protect her, but protect her from what. He'd get his answer eventually.

Within seconds of the door closing they were off at speeds they shouldn't have been at. With every rock the carriage hit air and wobbled. Syvis being bored decided to do some off roading hit a root at full force causing a thunking from the carriage as it hit about 5 feet in the air behind her before gravity hit causing it to come to a crash on the path she was carving as she traveled.

She spotted a soil ledge on the side of a semi-worn down path and decided to ride semi-sideways on the natural wall, toying with the wobbling carriage, it was nearly about to flip yet it hadn't yet. She reckoned she could bring them back to the inn, in half the time of the original journey.

• Haha
Within seconds of the door closing they were off at speeds they shouldn't have been at. With every rock the carriage hit air and wobbled. Syvis being bored decided to do some off roading hit a root at full force causing a thunking from the carriage as it hit about 5 feet in the air behind her before gravity hit causing it to come to a crash on the path she was carving as she traveled.

She spotted a soil ledge on the side of a semi-worn down path and decided to ride semi-sideways on the natural wall, toying with the wobbling carriage, it was nearly about to flip yet it hadn't yet. She reckoned she could bring them back to the inn, in half the time of the original journey.

He was right to assume that the sun was a safer place to be. He and Ellice were being hurled about in the back of the carriage, his body audibly hitting the walls, ceiling and floor of the carriage. He'd grabbed Ellice and made sure to put himself between her and whatever side of the carriage they were impacting with, he wasn't entirely successful, but for the most part she was uninjured.

• Yay
Syvis felt semi bad for the thunks of Conrad hitting the carriage roof, floor and walls. Yet they had places to be and this was the fastest way to get there. Despite this the horse could use a break, it was sweating bullets and Syvis highly doubted Conrad had an actual opportunity to feed with the flying about so she pulled off into a field by a beach leading into the sea. Syvis loved the sea.

She pounded on the door as they stopped not bothering to open it for fear of harming Conrad. “I’m going out for a wander while the horse eats. You should likely do the same.” Syvis intended to go play in the water for a little bit so she’d be far from whatever noises would soon preoccupy the carriage.

Syvis felt semi bad for the thunks of Conrad hitting the carriage roof, floor and walls. Yet they had places to be and this was the fastest way to get there. Despite this the horse could use a break, it was sweating bullets and Syvis highly doubted Conrad had an actual opportunity to feed with the flying about so she pulled off into a field by a beach leading into the sea. Syvis loved the sea.

She pounded on the door as they stopped not bothering to open it for fear of harming Conrad. “I’m going out for a wander while the horse eats. You should likely do the same.” Syvis intended to go play in the water for a little bit so she’d be far from whatever noises would soon preoccupy the carriage.

He laid stunned in the middle of the carriage floor after it finally stopped. Ellice lay on his chest, breathing hard.

"Is it just me or did she just try to kill us." Ellice asked.

"I don't know." He said simply.

He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out what they'd been using to gag Ellice, which was basically just a gag, and he slid it into her mouth, securing it behind her head. Then he sunk his fangs into her neck, and she started moaning into the gag.

After a few minutes he was done and waited for his soon-to-be wife to return.

• Devil
Syvis ran to the beach and further into the water. As she got deep enough she fell forward eyes closed, it wasn't terribly cold. She'd be soaked for the rest of the day but she didn't have a care in the world. She loved the water. She laid submersed in the water for a couple of moments, Conrad didn't take long to feed and she had to return to the real world.

Finally she pulled herself out of the water and walked back to the horse and carriage. She pet the horse in front, poor thing was still nearly half dead from the exercise. So they'd wait a little longer. She banged on the carriage again. "I'm back." She called.

She banged on the carriage again. "I'm back." She called.

"I don't know if I'm relieved or terrified. You're completely insane." He groaned through the door. "Just hurry up and kill us already, you're doing an excellent job so far."

• Yay