LFG Benevolent Dragon Grants Wishes

Aivrid

...and a dozen other titles
Character Biography
Link
Aivrid grants wishes (within his power, of course) in exchange for favors, to be called at a later date. Magical power? Bam, infinite knowledge. Immense wealth? Bam, you're drowning in gold. Slay your enemies? Bam, burnt to a crisp. Big tiddie goth gf? Still working on it, so maybe.

I'm looking to establish how Aivrid normally acts when he's not trying to flex on Ashieron or scheme for the sake of scheming. In these sorts of threads he's going to be the impact character -- the one that instigates change in the other characters. His wish-granting isn't all about the actual wish, it's also the wisdom he can impart on the other characters and how that could potentially change them.

Fair warning -- Aivrid will be calling these favors.

Very soon, perhaps.

Hit me with an @ if you're interested and we can whip something up.

• Yay
Reactions: Kara Orin
Suppose the Big tiddie goth gf is a corpse. Will Aivrid be able to grant that wish? Memory restoration would also be neat

• Love
Reactions: Aivrid
Méchanteau's memories! Forgetting most of everything is such a pain.

I can't think of anything that Kiara wishes for, but I'm interested in the wisdom that Aivrid has, see how he could change this little elf, I'm sure that she could learn a lot from him, and who knows maybe be able to learn about and understand herself.

This mage wishes to acquire knowledge regarding a certain Shadow, if it has been seen in history or if the dragon himself has encountered it. Any information is welcomed.