Folkore/Wiki Question Are Animal's Monsters?

Barrow wight

I just made a character who is a falconer and hunter, and, hopefully, this will end up with some writing about the animals in his region. I saw that the wiki has a section for plants (which is cool, and I definitely hope to have stuff to add there too at some point) and one for monsters, but I was not sure if general fauna should be put there? Most things listed there are unambiguously fantasy monsters but others, like the Rammal Zabal and Zephyr Wolf seem like they could be seen as animals. If I do end up writing fantasy animals and wanting to make a wiki page for them, should I just put them in monsters as well?

Thank you.

You want the Bestiary for animals

However, please note that everything that hasn't been seen in roleplay yet goes into the Sandbox

The only exception to this is character pages to start off with.

• Yay
Reactions: Barrow wight
Ah, okay. I was confusing categories with sub-areas, sorry. And, yeah, I am not going to make a page for anything there until it comes up; I just wanted to ask in advance because I am hoping my current story will end up being very involved with the flora and fauna of the region, so it would be nice to note things as I go. Is there a category for animals?

Last edited:
  • Yay
Reactions: Zarathustra