LFG Anybody up to join my latest Open Chronicles?

Valerie areis Lenaeris

Daughter Of Fire and Blood {Dreamer}
Character Biography
Link
Hey everyone,
I'm looking for creative, good writers that want to join an epic backstory quest. I've already got the gist of this site and probably have a whole lot I need to learn but now all I need is some people who would like to write. If you are interested just reply to this trend and/or join the open chronicle named: Winters Fire: Lost Daughter Of Valoria. If you have any questions HMU!!
Thank you,

Val

Hey everyone,
I'm looking for creative, good writers that want to join an epic backstory quest. I've already got the gist of this site and probably have a whole lot I need to learn but now all I need is some people who would like to write. If you are interested just reply to this trend and/or join the open chronicle named: Winters Fire: Lost Daughter Of Valoria. If you have any questions HMU!!
Thank you,

Val

I saw your open chronicle, and thought it looked great! I'll probably be trying to join it. With which character, I still need to decide, but I thought it looked awesome!

• Yay
Reactions: Jett Alistair
Aww thanks, that means a lot. I was a little bit nervous because I didn't know how people would react to my writing, especially being a new member in all.

• Yay
Reactions: Jexlt Warren
Nah, you're great! Your writing is amazing! Way better than mine, I can tell you that.

This sounds interesting. I might take a look a bit later... can you give a brief summary and some suggestions on how I can jump in?

This sounds interesting. I might take a look a bit later... can you give a brief summary and some suggestions on how I can jump in?
Hey Quellyn, It would be so amazing if another girl character joined us. As for the story: Our main character, Valerie, find herself deep with the dark forested woodlands of the kingdom named Fystendonaldhymer. She is given quite the chase and ends up in a carriage of a friendly old bartender named Sigurd, who takes her under his wings in which Valerie becomes a bar maiden and secretly a healer because the tyrant who rules Fystendonaldhymer banned healers who weren't under his authority. Anyways, a year has gone by since Valerie met Sigurd, and she living her life somewhat regularly when she meets our next main character, Noah Shordan, a lawful noble detective whose mission is to tear down the king's regime and restore the kingdom of Fystendonalhymer while looking for the missing daughter of Valoria (which by the way is Valerie but no one knows that). The two have great conversation and make a pact to help each other, when our third main character, Fyzenguard, true heir to fystendonaldhymer (in which no one really knows), makes his thunderous entrance and somewhat later request the presence of the two other main characters. right now in the storyline, all three are having a conversation and becoming more friendly by the moment. *Suggestions* I think your character should enter the White Winter Tavern after the conversation between the three has ended, that way you can have a proper introduction and become establish the fourth and possibly final main character.

• Yay
Reactions: Quellyn D'Araesia
Hey Quellyn, It would be so amazing if another girl character joined us. As for the story: Our main character, Valerie, find herself deep with the dark forested woodlands of the kingdom named Fystendonaldhymer. She is given quite the chase and ends up in a carriage of a friendly old bartender named Sigurd, who takes her under his wings in which Valerie becomes a bar maiden and secretly a healer because the tyrant who rules Fystendonaldhymer banned healers who weren't under his authority. Anyways, a year has gone by since Valerie met Sigurd, and she living her life somewhat regularly when she meets our next main character, Noah Shordan, a lawful noble detective whose mission is to tear down the king's regime and restore the kingdom of Fystendonalhymer while looking for the missing daughter of Valoria (which by the way is Valerie but no one knows that). The two have great conversation and make a pact to help each other, when our third main character, Fyzenguard, true heir to fystendonaldhymer (in which no one really knows), makes his thunderous entrance and somewhat later request the presence of the two other main characters. right now in the storyline, all three are having a conversation and becoming more friendly by the moment. *Suggestions* I think your character should enter the White Winter Tavern after the conversation between the three has ended, that way you can have a proper introduction and become establish the fourth and possibly final main character.
That sounds good! Thanks for simplifying it for me. Sometimes I get overwhelmed by so much info and feel so far behind... ahaha!

I'll try to get a post up in a bit.