Roleplay OOC Annual horse race.

Sauvan

Sun and Moon
Character Biography
Link
It's spring, the cherry and peach blossoms bloom in white and intense pinks.
This means that it is time for the annual horse race in Kim Kurasi!

This is the racetrack.
proxy.php

As the wide track which narrows down into the alleys, control will be tested.
The alleys work as a chokepoint, if the rider does not take initiative, you might get stuck in position!
Once reaching the market, your horse's agility will be tested. there are many hurdles and different paths to take, sometimes leaping to find the perfect shortcut will be crucial.
At the coastline, your horse's speed will need to shine to come to the front.
When the path winds beneath the mountain Kemuri, your horse must be courageous enough to navigate between the lava flows and semi-natural terrain.
Finally comes the longest single section of the racetrack, which goes through the orchard. This last stretch of the race will test your horse's endurance.
First to finish wins the final race!
Riders, are you ready!

It is important to note that this RP will be DM-ed and dice rolls will take place in the Chronicles discord server!

The prize:

If there are more than three riders, winning each individual section, which are:
The alleys, the market, the coastline sprint, the mountain race and the orchard finish;
will award the victor with a lucky horseshoe out of cold iron. The horseshoe will ward the horse from demons, possession and evil spirits.

The first to finish, meaning the person with the highest total score wins the golden bridle.
Which gives the horse that wears it courage. (but it also looks really sleek)

How will the race progress:

Before each race segment starts, roll a six-sided die for your starting score and doot Nidraak, aka Fireflyness #3901 on discord.
I will add it up with your individual score and tell the results in the post. The score dictates your performance, so make sure it shows in the following posts!
How many posts the riders do is up to them, anything from one or two is game( maybe even five if y'all feeling spicy lol.)

When y'all ready to progress, roll for the next section of the race and I'll post a score to update post.

Other rp:
People taking bets, or merely observing need not apply, but can join freely.
I'll announce every rider at the start of the thread so betmakers have an easier time setting bets ;P

How to apply as a competitor:

Name your competitor and horse,
Then score the horse's traits from 1 to 5
You can only use every score once, meaning you can't have two skills at 5, or 3, or none at 2 etc.
This way the finished score should look like this as an example: CONTROLL 3, AGILITY 4, SPEED 2, COURAGE 5, ENDURANCE 1

Here are the viable skills you need to rate for your horse:
CONTROLL
AGILITY
SPEED
COURAGE
ENDURANCE

Applications will close on the 17th after which I will start the thread.

• Yay
Reactions: Kyver
Miriel and her homebred Sleithry mare Marcey

CONTROLL 3
AGILITY 4
SPEED 5
COURAGE 1
ENDURANCE 2

it begins!

Watchers welcome