LFG Ahoy!

Poppy Rowan

The Ruby Sparrow
Character Biography
Link
Hello!

I've just created my character and am looking for people to interact with! Could be something trivial like finding having a chat in a library, or something more exciting like an excursion into a bandit cave. It could even be a ship battle, or at least a battle involving a ship.

I'm open to any and all ideas, and I'm excited to start roleplaying here!

mfw there be pirates
proxy.php

• Yay
Reactions: Poppy Rowan
I hope that if you're ever in the Elbion region that you never, ever attempt to raid trading companies traveling through the Cairou River.

Seriously, it'd be a bad idea. Those rich merchants never carry anything of value in those ships. Totally. Never. It'd be pointless for a pirate to raid them.

proxy.php

• Yay
Reactions: Poppy Rowan
I hope that if you're ever in the Elbion region that you never, ever attempt to raid trading companies traveling through the Cairou River.

Seriously, it'd be a bad idea. Those rich merchants never carry anything of value in those ships. Totally. Never. It'd be pointless for a pirate to raid them.

proxy.php
Oh, my. That sounds like a terrible idea indeed. I will most certainly heed your gracious warning. Thank you. ;)

I am interested in joining you in whatever! Maybe we can start with a small raid on some bandits for some gold or something??
Hi! Sounds good. Contact me through Discord of PMs so we can discuss it, and we can begin the adventures of Poppy and the Derplander Daimon! My tag is Frosty#7966.

• Yay
Reactions: Viktor