Private Tales Ah Shit Here We Go Again

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Zafira thought of just how well Willis could demonstrate his more than flattering behavior. She could already see it - their bodies pressed tightly against each other, mouths moving roughly, teeth clanking, and a flurry of hands and limbs falling into a barely kept up room.

The image left her mouth dry. Nonetheless, Zafira was not the type of woman to take a man she had met barely two hours ago.

Still, Zafira couldn't help herself. She traced a thin, pale finger against his jawline, lightly curling her touch against his goatee. He truly was an absolute fine specimen. She leaned a bit close to him, letting her finger run against his full, lower lip. "You are hypnotizing," It wasn't enough to describe what she thought of him, but she would have to make do with it. She didn't think there would ever be enough words to describe how thoroughly captivated she was by Willis. "But you are still a stranger to me," Zafira finished, moving away from him.

She wanted to kiss him. Thread her hands behind his neck and pull him close to her, damn anyone who saw them. But she knew that if she kissed him, touched him like that, she would end up spending the night with him. And Zafira didn't know if one night would be just enough.

She grabbed his hand that was on the table, squeezing it. "Come with me," she said. Noting the hesitation on Willis' face, Zafira continued. "Come with me. It'll be fun, Willis! Plus, I know you'd love it as much as I would. Whatever work you have here, you can do it on the way there," Zafira explained, eyes lighting at the thought of them traveling together. She could see it so clearly, and she hadn't understood how deeply she'd thought of it until she was talking out loud. Zafira's lips curled into a smirk, recalling Willis' earlier words. "Would you really say no to an angel face?"

• Sip
Reactions: Smiling One
Zafria is a fascinating person the way she pressed his body against Willis' her slim finger tracing against jaw and scratching his goatee. Willis' body felt ignited with every light touch that Zafria did it was bliss and eternity. "Am I?" he murmured getting closer to Zafria. "If anything every part of you mesmerizes me you are becoming more attractive by the second."

It was then that Zafria eagerly proposed that Willis accompany her to the Elven city of Fal Addas. He was a little hesitant at first because there were things in Alliria that Willis planned to do before heading out again and that would take some time. But to leave such a lovely and charming woman like Zafira behind would hurt a bit. "I do love a good adventure," Willis smiled watching Zafria's lips formed into a smirk. "Perhaps my tasks should wait. You said yourself, how can I say no to a face that is handcrafted by the Gods."

The young man got up and carried Zafria off her feet in a bridal carry. "Why wait until tomorrow?" he whispered getting close to her face. "Let's leave now so you and I can be alone together in the middle of nowhere. With no one to see us you'll get the first taste of who I truly am."

• Wow
Reactions: ZafiraJade
At Willis' reply, Zafira felt her lips split into a bright beam. Before she could say anything else, Willis had put his hands underneath her knees, the other one catching her back. Zafira let out a startled laugh as she was quite literally, swept off her feet. She felt the hood of her cloak fall back but barely registered it as she looked at Willis curiously, a smile on her face. Hands looping themselves around his neck, her eyes dropped down to his lips which were placed in a smile. She traced the area lightly. He had a nice smile.

"Sure you don't need to tie any loose ends?" Zafira asked, surprised but definitely pleased by his eagerness. She thought of all the logics - all the stuff she needed was back in her cottage, shared with Claire. She just had to grab it quickly, say her goodbyes, and....oh, she hadn't mixed up any of her potions yet for emergencies. Zafira disregarded the thought. She could find the herbs and plants as they got there.

She could feel Willis' soft breath against hers as he walked out of the Bullfrog and she turned her attention to him. She memorized his features quietly while he walked, aware of his strong arms around her slender body. She felt small in them which she was surprised to find that she liked. As if on instinct, Zafira leaned up and pressed her lips lightly against his, just a breath of a kiss. "We need to stop by my place," she murmured, a teasing glint in her eyes as she realized how that sounded.

• Wonder
Based on Willis' observations on Zafira she had a fiery spirit within her. She's quick to disperse a verbal lashing towards the people who annoyed and is the type of witch who will rain fireballs on those who she hates. But inside Willis' arms, Zafria felt fragile her slender body fit perfectly between his broad shoulders. There were some people in the Bullfrog who witnessed to two of them walking out of the place as Willis planted a quick kiss on Zafira.

"I should gather some coin first," Willis said. "For supplies and stuff I'm always running out of coin it seems." Of course Willis spends most of his coin on gambling, women, drink and women. Willis spends like a Pirate living moment to moment. "Who knows?" Pirates would always say. "Next day you could be arrested, the next you could die of syphilis. Why not live everyday as if it was your last?"

And Willis made sure to keep that to heart.

"Where is your house?" Willis asked as they entered the marketplace. "Why not just leave immediately so we can start having a life full of adventure and excitement?"

• Bless
Zafira grinned at Willis' impatience before hopping out of his arm. She landed on her feet, a light bout of dust making its way at her action. She turned to him completely, slinking her arms around his waist, and looking up at him.

"Because, my dear," she murmured, her bright eyes meeting his. "There is a difference between adventure and straight-up failure. I prefer not moving to the latter," With that said, she walked in front of him, leading him to the little cottage that was far from the rest of the homes. She made sure to sway her hips just a bit more than usual, enjoying the chase far more than she liked to admit.

The lights were open inside and Zafira could hear Claire's singing drift through the windows as she opened the door. "Mar dear, I'm home," she called out, interlacing Willis' hand in her own and pulling him forward.

"About time," her voice came out as she came to greet her friend. At the sight of the stranger, Mar's blue eyes narrowed. "You said 'no men'." she accused.

Zafira waved her hand carelessly, going by the couches to pick up a brown leather satchel. "Yes, yes, but this one is interesting," Zafira said, turning back to give Willis a wink. "You can sit down for a moment. Would you like something to drink?"

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
It was quite the distance to Zafira's home, a small cottage located in the outskirts of Alliria. Mages have a tendency to isolate themselves from civilization. A major reason was because they love to use their magic to experiment. Throughout history many accidents and tragedies due to the results of a mages experiments have happened. From the great explosion of Mosan Peak where a Fire Mage was mixing chemicals to find the cure for male pattern baldness and ended up destroying an entire city.

Willis chuckled when he watched Zafira sway her hips just a bit for him. "Zafira my dear," the young man winked. "Sway those hips wider for me please?"

Blunt but sometimes when it comes to women, being blunt can be a good thing. Especially compared to a man who flusters and bumbles their way through a conversation. Claire wasn't too keen when Zafira bought Willis along. It seems that Zafira had been with a lot of men in the past and none of it ended pretty. The young man gulped painfully reminded of the women he loved and had a nasty break up with.

"They call me the most interesting man in the world," the young man sat on the couch leaned on it. "Name's Willis Reede and no Zafira my thirst is quenched."

Willis looked from Claire to Zafira and frowned. "So," he asked. "How long have you two known each other?"

• Popcorn
Marissa glowered at Willis. "Sure you are," she said callously. Zafira rolled her eyes. Her best friend had a habit of being on the more theatrical side. "Since she was a babe,"

"You are only two years older than me, love," Zafira reminded, looping the satchel along her arm. Now, where was her journal?

"May I speak to you for a moment, Zafira?" Marissa's voice was cutting, leaving no room for arguments.

"Do excuse us, darling," Zafira told Willis, a playful smile on her face. She was about to lean down to peck his lips when Marissa's nails dug into her arm and she pulled her to the kitchen.

"What are you doing??" she hissed. "Bringing a man you just met-"

"Actually, we'll be traveling together?"

"What?" Marissa looked like she was about to burst a vein. Zafira winced lightly and put both hands on her friend's shoulder. "Mar darling, I will be fine. He's already kept me from doing something reckless today. Wouldn't you rather have somebody like that with me?" It was the only way Zafira could convince her.

"Let me come with you,"

"You have to watch shop,"

"I'll close,"

"And run out of business? Marissa, please," The pair stared at each other for a few moments, Zafira's pleading but stubborn while Marissa looked as if she were about to burn something down.

"I just worry about you," Marissa said, her shoulders drooping. Zafira saw the fight leave her, and she reached out to give her a tight hug.

"I'm not going to get into any trouble with any thugs or anything, okay?"

"That's not the trouble I'm talking about," Marissa said quietly, pulling away from her. She looked at her best friend, taking in her lips quirked into a smirk, and those green eyes that always held mischief in them. She remembered a time when passion and zeal took its place. "This man...."

"Willis," Zafira automatically corrected.

"You just met him, and while I know your habits with men, this one is different. You never bring a man you just met home, and you definitely don't travel with them either," Marissa pointed out. She thought back to Zafira's ex, Jasun, who she had absolutely fallen in love with. Marissa also remembered how broken she was when they'd split.

"Darling, I am always careful when it comes to...that. We're friends," Zafira said even as something in her heart dropped. Jasun, whether she liked it or not, had left a wound. "Maybe a bit closer than just friends, actually," Zafira smirked, burying her feelings.

Last edited:
  • Popcorn
Willis leaned against the wall crossing his arms. Once again the young man is swept off his feet by a pretty girl. When will he learn? He wasn't keen on returning to Fal'Addas while he had no ill will towards the Elven inhabitants, the path to getting to the city was what would the challenging part. The forests leading to the Elven city are full dangers such as the Treefolk, Fey type monsters and rarely Fey Dragons. It would be a dangerous trek but if anyone who could survive it, it's Willis and Zafira.

The young man leaned against the wall waiting for her.

At her comment, Marissa rolled her eyes good-naturedly. "Just don't do anything stupid,"

"I make no promises," Zafira grinned, finally grabbing her bag. She gave Marissa another tight squeeze. "Love you,"

"Love you too,"

Zafira walked over to Willis, offering him her hand, and a bright smile. "So, we just need to get your stuff, and we're good?" she asked, already mapping out where they would be going. She'd thought of this for months. If they left in the next hour, traveled for about three, they'd get to the cave where she sometimes had to reside to get the special plants she needed for work.

Last edited:
Willis smirked grabbing Zafira's hand. "Nah," he shrugged. "All the stuff I have is with me." he pointed to his black bag while side eyeing Zafira giving the young woman a wink. "The best way to get to Fal Addas is through the Gold Road," Willis said as they exited Zafira's cottage. "It's a safer and faster way to get to the Elven City."

Zafira rolled her eyes playfully at Willis' wink, blowing a kiss to Marissa before whisking herself and Willis out. She could feel Marissa's gaze as they left and felt a pang in her chest. Despite her flighty nature, she was going to miss the steadiness of Marissa who she viewed as more of a sister than a friend. Zafira focused her attention on Willis.

"Sounds perfect, darling," Zafira grinned, lacing her fingertips with his. It was pretty much the middle of the night, and Zafira had one horse, a gorgeous stallion by the name of Max. She went over to him and brushed his silky, brown coat lightly.

"How do you do?" she asked him quietly, letting him eat an apple from her palm.

She turned to Willis. "I hope you don't mind us riding together for a bit," she said with a teasing smile.

Last edited:
  • Sip
Grabbing Zafiras hand, Willis followed her towards the stable. Night has fallen and the sky was covered with bright stars. The young man looked up and began to remanence about his time in the docks. As a boy, Willis would look up at the starry sky and wished that they would take him away from the lonely and abusive “home” he was in. It was said in Alliria that if a shooting star was seen as soon as you said your wish, then it would come true. Every night Willis wished upon the stars but no shooting star came in his view.

The young man was shaken back to reality when he saw Zafira gently petting a Brown haired Stallion which he presumed was hers and asked or rather teased for some alone time with him. Willis blinked. “Don’t take too long,” he grinned. “The longer you’re gone, the more I’m going to become jealous.”

• Haha
Zafira blinked in confusion before realizing what Willis thought. She threw her head back and laughed.

"No, Willis," she said in between chuckles, putting a hand to her mouth. "We're going through the Gold Road on Max," she clarified, fixing up Max for the ride.

"We're not going to find any carriages or the like this time in the night. We'll stop at one of the taverns, and my friend Austin will bring him back home," she explained, still stroking the stallion's nose. She had noticed Willis' expression grow almost mournful when she reached Max. She debated asking him about it, wondering what the reaction would be.

Screw it, she thought to herself, pushing away her anxiety. "What were you think about?" she asked, climbing onto the horse. She patted the back of the horse, gesturing him to climb on.

Last edited:
  • Wonder
Willis shrugged “I wouldn’t suggest that,” he said regarding the Horse. “The Gold Road has been infested with Hill Giants migrating to the nearest mountain. There were multiple reports of merchants and their Horses being devoured by them. I know a few places along the Road so that we can avoid the Hill Giants but sadly your Horse won’t be able to fit in them.”

It seemed that Madame Valkery was wrong about the Hill Giant migrating later in the year. They were unpredictable monsters, often traveling for the littlest reasons like there were too many flies In their home never mind that they were a major reason why flies are attracted to their place.

Willis shook his head he didn’t like talking about his past. The young man wanted to go to great lengths to avoid it. If Willis had a wish other than traveling the world it would forgetting his past, it bought nothing but pain to Willis.

“It’s nothing,” Willis said forcing a smile. He walked towards Zafiras horse and slowly began to brush his hair against his palm. “What’s his name?” Willis asked. “And how long have you had him before?”

• Thoughtful
Zafira had met a ton of people. She talked to everyone from neighbors to the woman passing by with her two children. It was because of that and her being a healer with her father that Zafira knew Willis was lying. She let her cat-like gaze rest on him for a few moments before looking away, letting her fingers run through the fibers of her steed's hair.

"Max," she said with a soft smile. Despite her having her own past that pained, Zafira had good memories. She held onto them tightly despite it causing a slight ache in her heart. "And since I was a kid,"

That was all she'd tell him. At least for now. Her father had given her the horse despite their financial situation at the time because of her mother. Only Marissa knew about the horse, and how long he's been with her. Zafira left absolutely everything in Elbion except Max. He was the only thing she could not part from.

At Willis' explanation of the giants and all, Zafira's eyes widened. Reluctantly, she jumped off her horse. Max nudged her with his nose as if understanding what Willis said. Zafira chuckled slightly, putting a hand on his jaw. "Mmm, I like you too much to let you get eaten with me,"

"Then we'll walk on foot for the night, I suppose," she said carefully, thinking back to her map. It was the Gold Road that she'd mapped out. The journey would be long, and definitely not easy. Zafira had packed more than enough strengthening potions in case she was to use here magic.

• Sip
“Not often you see Stallions in Allria,” Willis said crossing his arms. “They’re more common near the Spine. Alliria is more fit for seafaring so not often you get to see Horses unless it’s from merchants traveling along the Gold Road.”

Willis was never used to Horses, he felt more comfortable in a Ship or traveling on foot. He learned how to ride while he was part of a Freerider mercenary company but the young man always felt awkward around Horses but of pressed he can at least guide a Horse without it tripping over.

“It’ll be fun,” Willis smirked. “You and me under starry sky. Looking at you now I just love how the stars just reflect against your eyes. It makes you look even prettier the way you bask against the stars as it makes your skin glows making you look like an angel of the Celestial Islands.”

• Sip
At Willis' observation, Zafira smirked. She stood close to him, her hands landing softly on his chest. Zafira looked up to meet his eyes, her lips curved upwards. Lightly, she traced her hand down before pulling him close by his shirt. She leaned on her toes to reach his height, her mouth barely an inch away from his.

"I'll tell you my story if you tell me yours," Zafira murmured against his lips before pulling away.

At his praise, Zafira, tossed her head back and let out a pleased laugh. "Have you ever been to the Celestial Lands, Willis?" she asked, bumping his shoulder lightly. They had started walking into the general direction of the Gold Road. It wasn't a cold night. Rather warm with a bright, starry sky. She could hear the faint whispers of a cricket or two, the bright light of the sky illuminating the path.

Willis had a way with words, no doubt. But she doubted he recognized how beautiful he looked under the night, the light reflecting against his dark skin, shadows of his sharp side profile clear to her.

• Wonder
Willis felt his entire body tingle the moment that Zafira brushed her lips against his. “Tempting,” Willis said smirking. “Everything about you is intoxicating, addictive. I am drawn to you by the second Zafira.”

Of course he won’t tell her his past just thinking about it brings pain at times it was best to tell her the good parts. “Let’s just say,” Willis said taking a strand of her hair. “That I’m a man who as a thirst for traveling. Now tell me yours.”

it was then that Willis lifted up Zafria and carrying her bridal style. The Gold Road is a few miles off so might as well have some time with Zafira. “No I haven’t,” Willis said. “But it is a tale told by many sailors who claimed to be there. It is a land of beauty full of crystal lakes, fruit that never spoils, treasures that contain the rarest mineral in all of Arethil.”

The young man then spun Zafira around. “It is home to Angels. They are described as beautiful, ethereal and pleasant. Like you Zafira. When I first saw you, I thought you came from the Celestial islands. Everything about you screams perfection.”

• Love
"That," Zafira started, letting out a surprised gasp as Willis pulled her in his arms. "-is barely anything, Sir," she said sarcastically.

She let him carry her off though. She didn't mind being in his arms at all. Zafira chewed her lip, trying to think of what she should tell him. "The horse was given to me by a very special man who was in my life," she teased. Let Willis think whatever of it. That special man had been her father and he was the greatest person Zafira had ever had the pleasure of knowing. A dull ache panged through Zafira. She wondered what he'd say about her now?

Zafira listened to Willis' tale of the sailors intently. It was an interesting story, and Zafira felt herself wanting to visit the Celestial Lands even though before she had no desire to see them at all. At Willis' high praise, Zafira flushed darkly. She didn't think she was necessarily ugly, but she was far from the perfect creature Willis was describing her as.

"Please, darling," she laughed airily, carefully detangling herself from his arms. "You really don't have to say all that,"

"Tell me more about your life as a sailor," Zafira grinned, bumping her shoulder lightly against his.

• Sip
"Oh but I must my lady Zafira," the sounds of Crickets continued to chirp throughout the forest giving off a pleasant sound to the ears. For some reason Willis was always enthralled with the song that the Crickets created at night. It was memorizing and whenever Willis wanted to go to sleep he would concentrate and focus on the sounds of the insects.

"We all have special people in our lives," Willis shrugged. "Whether they've been good to us or not. You on the other hand is a very special girl who came to my sights looking rather lovely."

The young man then smirked. "But I supposed you want to learn more about my life as a sailor?" Willis crossed his arms. "I think I've said enough for now," he grinned. "I have to keep my aura of mysterious handsome man up. The less I unveil the more people are drawn to me."

Though mostly Willis just didn't like talking about his past in general. From his mother's constant beatings to witnessing the death of his father figure: Captain Davis. The thing that mattered to Willis the most was to keep moving forward while never looking back. What's ahead was far more exciting and the last thing Willis wanted was to be shackled by the past.

"But tell me more about yourself," he asked. "If you do I might elaborate more on my life as a sailor."

• Wow
"You Sir, have got to be the most flirtatious man I have ever met," Zafira declared, an amused smile on her face. It was strange to know next to nothing about him despite having been talking to him for the past more than a few hours. Normally, she was used to being the vague one.

People liked to talk. Specifically, people liked to talk about themselves.

Willis though, had skeletons in his closet that he obviously did not want to visit. Zafira understood that. She had her own as well. Still, not all of her past was bad. She could quite easily separate the good from the bad.

"I highly doubt people would be less interested in you if you told them about yourself," Zafira pointed out. Willis, attractive or not, was a fascinating man. That much was evident with the way he acted.

"Well, I lived in Elbion, moved to Alliria, study here, and now I am traveling with you," It was the vaguest answer she could possibly give, but it was all she could give her charming partner now.

• Love
Willis shrugged. "What can I say," he said. "When a woman such as yourself is in my presence I can't help but be in awe of them."

Zafira really wanted to know about Willis and he got the sense that she wanted to be vague about her past as well. "Well I'm glad I get to travel with you." the young man smiled rubbing his thumb against her bottom lip. "Someone this beautiful comes around once a generation."

Her breath caught in her throat at his words, although for someone so charming, Zafira had the smallest feeling she wasn't the only one to hear them that didn't bother her though. His intentions were clear from the start which Zafira appreciated immensely.

Willis's thumb still lightly place on her bottom lip, Zafira's green eyes met his dark ones wickedly before she opened her mouth just a tad bit, and lightly pressed her teeth along the line of his thumb. She sucked lightly on it before pulling herself away, offering him mischievous smile. "Flatterer," Zafira teased, before continuing their walk until they reached an empty looking cave.

• Wonder
Willis chuckled when Zafira bit his thumb a bit, it didn't hurt at all since her teeth lightly brushed of his skin. "Flatterer?" Willis said giving the young woman a smirk. "Or just a man who dishes out facts? If you were a drug Zafira I would be addicted to you." Okay that was a bad pickup line but of course Zafira has been receptive to most of his flirtations. The young man saw a cave up ahead and raised an eyebrow.

"A bit dangerous don't you think?" Willis asked. "A cave is home to animals or monsters." The young man caught with Zafira. "Especially Trolls," he added. "I suggest we search the place first before settling in for the night." Being a Monster Hunter, one of the first things that was drilled into Willis' head was to always be suspicious of cave dwellings. Many monsters like to sleep in the dark away from civilization. It was also the common cause of death for villagers, foolishly wondering into a dark they never been in and being ripped alive. Ah the classics, thankfully Willis and Zafira were at least prepared.

• Popcorn
At the pickup line, Zafira rolled her eyes and chuckled. Ironic considering that she had a tendency to make such drugs although hers were used for medical purposes, of course. "You are far too much, Sir," she teased, looking around the dark cave. Zafira agreed with Willis. She wasn't just going to moronically enter and empty, dark cave, but it seemed a good place to reside for the remainder of the night considering that it was late, and they'd have to get up early for their journey.

"I'm always game for some good danger," Zafira smirked, winking at Willis before turning back to the game.

Zafira's green eyes morphed into light, amber ones, light escaping from the palms of her hands to illuminate the dark cave. She stepped forward hesitantly, cautious to hear for any noises from animals or the like. Hearing nothing and seeing nothing, Zafira let go of her hold, basking the pair in darkness once again. It was a chilly night, and Zafira couldn't help but think of starting a fire promptly. "Looks all good, what do you think?" she asked Willis, having the gut feeling that he may just be a bit more careful than her when it came to these types of things.

• Sip