Roleplay OOC A small Kingdom island called Aerindale

YuriTatsuki

Character Biography
Link
Hello and welcome, this is my ooc thread about Araluen. Now what is Araluen? The answer to this would be: It is a small kingdom island just east-southeast of the continent Fal'Addas.
I'm trying to build this island up bit by bit with the help of others.. this way i can add to the story and eventually make the island a bit more interresting.. So this is a map of the island i'm trying to create.
proxy.php

Araluen is an island filled with magical beasts and plants.. from peaceful races to warlike clans.. Any person and/or being is welcome to join in this adventure to try and make ourselves a nice story.
The first area of the island i'm trying to shape in my most recent thread is the southwestern part of the map which would include: The Solitary Plains, the Western Woods and the mountains to the right of the plains all the way up to the massive crevice which you can see just south of the Redmont Sanctuary (this will eventually become the main settlement where adventurers can stay).

Gilbert is an ambitious goblin looking to create an empire of monsters to rival those of man, elf, and dwarf. He began on the main continent in the Falwood by creating a city near the coast called Dioltas. The location is closish to the island, and I would love to have some interaction between the empire of monsters, Dioltas, and your island of Araluen!

• Yay
Reactions: YuriTatsuki
Hey, YuriTatsuki you should probably make a wiki page for your island that includes a credit to Ranger's Apprentice author John Flanagan, since that map, the original country of Araluen, and all of the places in it are from his books. Just to cover your bases, yeh?

• Yay
Hey, YuriTatsuki you should probably make a wiki page for your island that includes a credit to Ranger's Apprentice author John Flanagan, since that map, the original country of Araluen, and all of the places in it are from his books. Just to cover your bases, yeh?
Yes, i would love to do that but i honestly have no idea how >.< So if anyone out there, be it you or someone else is willing to help me with this that would be greatly appreciated.

So please hit me up on discord :) Ann [RP name YuriTatsuki]#8682

Last edited:
If you look under the folklore/wiki tab there should be a 'create new page' button. Also make sure you set the category for the page as 'region' so it'll be easy to find. I would be willing to help you set it up if you'd like.

• Yay
We're still at the start of it all.. the first area is yet to be fully discovered :) though almost finished.
Next we will move on to the Redmont (red mountain) area.. this red iron walled village is the safe heaven for us adventurers where we can eat, sleep and possibly drink to our liking :D
The stream that runs past the village gives access to some of the cleanest waters on the island, big juicy fish that can be caught for food. Then there's the forest lands near the village, these give housing to one of the most legendary people on Araluen. Though retired due to his age, he's still not to be trifled with.
Any person getting close to his lands with evil intentions.. will most likely be either assassinated or gravely injured.

Please do keep in mind that if you're already part of the roleplay you can't just pop up in or around the redmont settlement.. you'd have to travel there :)

If you look under the folklore/wiki tab there should be a 'create new page' button. Also make sure you set the category for the page as 'region' so it'll be easy to find. I would be willing to help you set it up if you'd like.
Yes that would be amazing, please hit me up on Discord about this.. i kind of want to keep this thread strictly to ooc discussions about my rp. So if i can i would like to remove the posts that do not concern it soon..

• Yay
Reactions: Quoril
Paranth is a wandering magical researcher and scholar who keeps feral cats. He's from Alliria but could honestly be anywhere to start. He would be thrilled to get a chance to explore somewhere new and maybe pick up some new ideas.