Fable - Ask A Relic of a Time Long Lost

A roleplay which may be open to join but you must ask the creator first
Vasha jumped, not having heard Silas's original mumble as he sat up, but snapping to attention as he said her name. The practically open-mouthed confusion and concern coming from him sent her head spiraling.

"...Aren't I supposed to be asking you that?" Vasha quipped back, blinking and tilting her head before she laughed a little. Sheepish, however, she rubbed the back of her neck and, after glancing him over to make sure he was in one piece, continued. "You goth th' case open an' I ran with you an' some books." She replied, a slight grin coming to her features as she gestured to the small heap next to them. "Migh've sprain'th an ankle jumping the wall, buth fine otherwise."

Lucky she was so durable. But she didn't dare move an inch right now- the resulting pain in her legs was working its magic and it was all Vasha could do not to cry exactly as she predicted at that moment.

Jumping the wall? A puzzled expression rested on his face as he took another look around, his brain finally catching up on his situation. "Shit. I passed out then, huh?" He'd known the possibility, but he'd been hoping he could get the damned thing open before the strain was too much for him. Once again, he'd gotten cocky.

Shaking his head to try and dispel the ache, Silas unsteadily pushed himself up to his feet, legs wobbling as he spread them to steady himself. "Ugh... Sorry about that. I thought I had it under control..." A pang of guilt ran through his chest as he looked down at her on the ground, clearly not yet able to rise herself. Silas didn't have to be a doctor to see how tight the muscles in her legs were wound, either.

"You really jumped the wall? While carrying my dead-weight?" The wall that surrounded the academy wasn't short by any means. That's incredible. You really do have some crazy strength." He raises a hand to his hair, sighing as he walks past her to look towards the city on the far horizon, before lowering down to sit beside her, feeling some obligation to make sure she was truly alright.

"Want me to look? I might be able to loosen the muscle..."

Victoria was largely ignored as she made her way through the halls. The shouts drawing people to help rather than to find the culprit. She used the opportunity to start a few nightmares along the way. Her laughter far from ceasing with each new beast or monster that terrified its victim.

She'd get I trouble for that, but soft proctors didn't scare her. They didn't scare her when they were tough either. She started to pout again, realizing she was leaving without her favorite weapon, but Silas and Vasha were waiting.

She jumped the bannister, landing at the floor below with barely a whisper of sound. The fear she sowed granting her an influx of power. Out the big double doors of the academy she went, unbothered on the chaos behind her.

Not too much longer and she too had left the walls of the academy behind her. Now she just needed to find her friend. With a swish of her hand, a nightmarish Hound solidified next to her. A remenant of a stolen dream. Brackish and bloody, tendons and muscle exposed, it truly was a terrifying beast. "Find Silas."

She followed as it lived ahead, not even seeming to use scent to find it's quarry. Soon enough, she found them and a gleeful laugh escaped her lips. "You didn't leave me!" She knew Silas was a begrudging companion, and though she had never voiced it, she was afraid he'd abandon her. He was the only one to have entertained he unusual ways.

She tilted her head confused. "Vasha is okay?" Normally, she wouldn't care, but she sensed Vasha was important to Silas, which made her important to Victoria.

Silas Artesto Vasha Drurcius

Vasha grimaced, unable to move and as such unable to try and scoot away as Silas got closer, looking a little wary. If he was observant, the Dreadlord apprentice would notice there was a little more than just tied up muscle that might be complicating things. A hint of an odd glow could be seen through her clothing just above her knee.

"I jus' nee' a minuthe...maybe we shoul' thig through the books in the meanthime? See which ones migh' have wha' we neeth?" Vasha tries to deflect, then jolts a little as she sees the hound, before realizing Victoria was close behind and relaxing a bit.

"Justh pushth a litthle thoo har'." She admits, still rather awkwardly stuck in a seated position.