Open Chronicles A little luck never hurt anyone

A roleplay open for anyone to join
He places his hand on the back of his neck and slowly rubs it.
"Heh, you heard that huh? She can be a bit forward at times." He said giving a slight embarrassed laugh.

He walks over to the carriage that now was painted a new color to mask the old design, and stops near the front turning towards Robin placing his hand mid air for her to grab onto to help her up the carriage.
"Up you go"

She got on the carriage and waved her hand
“What a gentleman” she joked before getting comfortable and reading her tome

He climbs up and sits back letting a light sigh.
"I'm not just a pretty face you know." He says giving a wink while lighting pulling on the reigns to back the horses up. As he turns it around and they head for the exit, he notices her reading.
"So I notice you are reading that a lot, what's exactly in that thing? He asks

“A scary book of magic stuff” she said blandly,she didn’t feel like explaining the tome of The Elder Litch right now

He notices her bland expression and turns forward saying to himself.
"Oh glad you asked Jax! It's this very cool book that explains in detail all of the magic's and magic things and what not!" He says mockingly with a hint of laughter behind it

They arrive to the exit and hands her the reigns "alright you know the drill." He hops off and heads toward the latch, engaging it causing the door to open.

"Dont let the door hit you on the way out." He says busting out laughing a bit
"I have always wanted to say that here!"

She lead the horse out of the “dock” and wait for Jax to get back on

“What did you guys find in this anyway?”

Noticed she wasn't phased by the joke he jumps back up.
"You know, I dont actually know." He says looking back

"Eh, we can worry about it later, but if you would like you can go relax in the carriage as I drive. It's not to far from the city but an option if you choose." He says giving the reigns a light whip getting it going.