LFG A Game of Cards?

The Welsh Paddy

You will fight me, Mr. Walrus! Or you will DIE!
So, looking to jump into this with my "fresh out the oven" character, Rhan! Was thinking maybe a scenario involving booze and an intense game of cards! What can go wrong? :p

Don't want this to get too crazy, so thinking only three or four participants (including myself) can jump in on this. Setting will be some bar in the Outer City of Alliria.

Last edited:
  • Yay
Reactions: Smiling One
Sweet! I can really see Jeriah being in his element here, but I'll leave it to you to decide who to play. I'll wait til later this evening (it's early afternoon where I am) to see if anyone else is wanting to join in and I'll get an opening post ready.

Thread's a go! Writing's a bit rusty because I haven't done this in ages, but that's exactly what this thread is for!

Thread's a go! Writing's a bit rusty because I haven't done this in ages, but that's exactly what this thread is for!

I'd ask to join but i actually don't even know how to play cards in RL xDDD

Ah, that's okay! I mean, you're welcome to join in somehow if you can find a way for your character to get involved. But yeah, so far the plot is gonna be stemming from a game of cards and I'm not even sure where it's gonna go from there yet!