Private Tales A Full Nights Work

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Ferelith did NOT know what she was doing.

As she braced herself under the carts back left wheel, the one that was facing the guards. “5...4...3..” She began to count back. “Oh..” Celia stopped for a moment. “And where did that prisoner of yours get off to?” She asked.

“...2...1....”

“Maybe if you tell me I’ll make sure your death is extra quick. I might even help your awful family pay for a-.”

The wagon wheel broke from the cart with a gigantic snap. Ferelith kicking it with all her might. It flew end over end before smashing into the guards and Celia knocking them all flat and away from Abri.

“See. I know what I’m doing!” She said with a chuckle as she rolled out from under the wagon a split second before the second wheel popped off from having to support the weight of the back of the cart on its own and the wagons back end slammed into the mud. One more second and Ferelith would have been a pancake..again..

“See? Perfectly timed.” She said paling at what would have happened to her before trying to play it off with a nervous chuckle. Jogging over. “So..we even.... maybe?” She said with a smirk recovering her composure.

Retrieving the discarded sword Huxley had..lent her.. she snapped the girls restraints and unbuckled the belt, sheathing the sword before tossing it to her.

“Go get those horses unhooked from the wagon..” She said going to retrieve a sword and belt from one of the downed guards. “Please?” She added liking over her shoulder. Picking over the guards for a moment before her eyes glittered.

The blonde.

Her sword was beautiful.

And clearly unused.

She reached for it before a hand seized her throat.

Celia’s eyes snapped opened.

“There’s our little thief. You have a few people that really want to speak with you child.” She spat. Her perfect nails digging into Fereliths flesh. Her fist smashed into the woman’s face.

Twice.

The hand had released after the first. She was just a.. “I’m hungry..” the voice in her head grumbled.

“Not now. After.” Ferelith responded with a pouty grumble. Finishing unstrapping her sword before strapping it on herself as she ran back to Abri.

“Don’t really know what you see in this place Huxi..Seems a bit back stabby.. and that’s coming from me..And I’ve killed my own sisters..” She said with a grim laugh that seemed to be more saddened by the admission than the humored.

• Yay
Reactions: Abrielle Huxley
Two... One... Abrielle dropped to the ground watched in shock as Ferelith kicked a wheel from out under the cart. It sailed through the air knocking away the guards around her.

“See. I know what I’m doing!” She said with a chuckle as she rolled out from under the wagon a split second before the second wheel popped off from having to support the weight of the back of the cart on its own and the wagons back end slammed into the mud. One more second and Ferelith would have been a pancake..again..

“See? Perfectly timed.” She said paling at what would have happened to her before trying to play it off with a nervous chuckle. Jogging over. “So...we even.... maybe?” She said with a smirk recovering her composure.

Retrieving the discarded sword Huxley had..lent her.. she snapped the girls restraints and unbuckled the belt, sheathing the sword before tossing it to her.

“Go get those horses unhooked from the wagon..” She said going to retrieve a sword and belt from one of the downed guards. “Please?” She added liking over her shoulder.

Abrielle glared at Ferelith before making her way over to the horses. Ferelith soon joined her.

“Don’t really know what you see in this place Huxi..Seems a bit back stabby.. and that’s coming from me..And I’ve killed my own sisters..” She said with a grim laugh that seemed to be more saddened by the admission than the humored.

"Its not really that bad," Abrielle said as she handed the reins of one of the horses to Ferelith. "This is the only place I've ever lived so I guess its just normal to me." She hopped onto the other horse and turned it towards Ferelith.

Anger rose again in Abrielle as she looked at the other woman. "What would have happened if you had misjudged the kick and hit me instead of the guards?" Abrielle shouted loudly. "If the wheel didn't kill me, Celia would certainly have finished the job. And what if the cart had crushed you? I know you're just a thief but I would have felt awful! I would've-" Abrielle let out a long sigh. "Look... I guess we're even okay? Let's just get out of this city and then I won't have to deal with you anymore!" she snapped, before quickly turning the horse back around.

She sat atop her horse for a bit before sighing again. "Thank you," Abrielle said in a quiet voice that completely lacked any of her usual anger. Abrielle spurred her horse forward secretly hoping Ferelith hadn't heard her.

• Cheer
Reactions: Ferelith Scathach
"What would have happened if you had misjudged the kick and hit me instead of the guards?"

“Well it worked so I didn’t did I!?” Ferelith snapped back defensively.

“If the wheel didn't kill me, Celia would certainly have finished the job. And what if the cart had crushed you? I know you're just a thief but I would have felt awful! I would've-"

Taking the reigns and mounting her horse Ferelith glanced away.

Blushing at the other girl expressing how she would have felt if she was crushed. This was a blush of genuine embarrassment. Out in her own and she already was in such a mess..and it seemed she’d exchanged the company and overbearing if her older sister for a shorter, stricter, and all around angrier red haired woman.

Some what touched before her own anger flared.

“Besides! A thank you wouldn’t be amiss while Your at it!” She continued.

“Thank you Ferelith for trying to help!” “Thank you Ferelith for risking your neck for someone who was going to throw you in a cage!” She said in a insultingly accurate imitation of Huxley’s voice.

"Look... I guess we're even okay? Let's just get out of this city and then I won't have to deal with you anymore!"

“Yes let’s..” Ferelith mummers in dark agreement before she heard the thanks given. Barely spoken but it was there.. She smirked but decided that having to say it was probably hard enough on the girl and decided to ease off of her a bit.

“So where to?” She asked pulling her own horse around and forward with a click of her tongue and a quick, elegant snap and pull of the reigns.

• Wonder
Reactions: Abrielle Huxley
"This way!" Abrielle called waving Ferelith in her direction. She galloped through the streets, taking random turns hoping to throw off anybody who might be following them. Abrielle secretly hoped Ferelith wouldn't be able to keep up with her, but was disappointed after looking over her shoulder to see Ferelith hot on her tail. They soon reached one of the cities side gates. "Well.. good luck with wherever you're going, I guess." Abrielle said stopping her horse and turning to face Ferelith. She truly wished the best for Ferelith. Although she begun with a hatred for the girl, but over the course of the night she had begrudgingly started to respect Ferelith.

With a wave Abrielle rode off towards a small nearby settlement. She desperately need to sleep and plan out her next move.