LFG 1x1 A friend for Maeve

Character Biography
Link
I would love to get some threads going with Maeve, and I have a couple of ideas for plots I'd love to do with someone if there's any interest!
I'd like to have her form a friendship with someone, slowly building trust overtime until eventually she trusts them enough to tell them about her brother and even introduce them to each other. How I imagine this happening initially is maybe this person would catch her trying to steal something or she'd be trying to pickpocket them and get caught, and perhaps they'd show some compassion once they realized the thief was just a skinny teenage girl.
My second idea, and this could be an extension of the first plot or something entirely different with a different character, is that her brother would be in danger or sick and she'd be forced to ask for help for his sake, leading to her bonding with whoever decided to help her in their quest to save her brother.
You can check out Maeve's bio on my profile, I still have to make a subaccount for her brother (which might take a bit since I have to draw his portrait) but tl;dr his name is Sorin, he's 6 and a sweetheart when he's with Maeve, not so much with other people (AJ from Telltale's The Walking Dead game was my inspiration for him if you've played that!).
If you're interested in either of these ideas let me know and we can discuss it further! c:
ps.: my Maeve is not the one that got auto linked in this post, I don't really know how to change that oops

Hi there! First off, welcome to the site! I joined just a couple of weeks ago myself.

I think my character, Nere Ashorn, would be a good fit for a long-term plot like this. If you want Big Sister Mode to activate pretty much immediately, Nere's your gal. She's also a merchant who's traveling to Alliria right now in another thread, so she's already got a reason to be there and would be a prime target for pickpocketing >:]

I've got two other characters, Innis and Selene of Dusk, who I could definitely think up a reason to meet Maeve too, if they're more your speed.

Hi there! First off, welcome to the site! I joined just a couple of weeks ago myself.

I think my character, Nere Ashorn, would be a good fit for a long-term plot like this. If you want Big Sister Mode to activate pretty much immediately, Nere's your gal. She's also a merchant who's traveling to Alliria right now in another thread, so she's already got a reason to be there and would be a prime target for pickpocketing >:]

I've got two other characters, Innis and Selene of Dusk, who I could definitely think up a reason to meet Maeve too, if they're more your speed.
Thank you for the welcome! Yes, Nere sounds perfect for this! Would you like to discuss it in more detail in dms or on discord? Or if you'd prefer I could make a thread so we can jump straight into roleplaying!