Private Tales You knew what I was when you picked me up (Ava Gilleth)

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Ava followed her down the steps and settled into the chair opposite, nodding her head in agreement for a drink. "No one pegs me as anything I don't want them to. Much like you were able to slip into the role of humble servant, I can slip into whatever role suits me. Right now, arrogant sorceress who believes she has the Emperor's favour suits perfectly."

Ava collected her wine from the table and sat back, taking a sip before continuing. "It won't be easy, nor will it be fast. There may be many states that fall under his reign before he can be unseated." She lifted her gaze from the cup to Mirielle. "I hope I have made the right choice in trusting you."

Mirielle Merlon

• Yay
Reactions: Mirielle Merlon
Ava Gilleth

Another round of arrows flicked past as the Amir's friends competed to split a willow withe. Mirielle sipped lukewarm wine and watched intently.

"You can trust my intentions. You can trust my abilities in most situations. This whole talk has been treason, of course, so I have roughly as much on the line as you do and you can trust my self-interest."

• Yay
Reactions: Ava Gilleth