Private Tales You can run...

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
“Me too,” a th agreement. Her skin was brushed and warm. Small droplets of water from steam curving down every contour, curve, and plane of her skin. She waded to meet him, bare feet stepping carefully along the rocky and uneven bottom.

Because he was taking too long. Too long to meet her. She needed to feel his hands on her. Needed him. Needed his touch.

“Come here.” A command mixed with a plea and utter longing.

• Yay
Reactions: Rayth Keirn
"Over there?" he asked playfully. His gaze chased after those droplets, taking in every graceful curve. Once again, he made no attempt to hide what caught his attention. He audibly drew in a long breath through his nose, letting out as a soft whimper. Rayth smiled as he slowly waded towards her.

He placed one hand on her shoulder, gaze heavy with purpose as the other went exploring. She must have missed his touch and Rayth let a gentle caress changed as he dragged his fingers firmly down.

"I do like the view from here," he admitted. His lips were scant centimeters from hers. "Maybe we should check which I prefer," he teased. The hand now at her hip gave a gentle tug.

• Devil
Reactions: Eislyn Gray
It was her turn to whimper. And gasp as his hand slid along her skin, leading trails of desire and heat. “You rake,” she said with a smile as she drew her own hands down his body. His shoulders and torso. Lower.

Lips found his then. Teeth grazed lightly at his lower lip.

She pulled back in a whispered groan. “How is it you always taste of sea salt?”

• Yay
"Rayth: a rake, a rascal and a rapscallion," he chuckled softly. His voice remained light and airy, but his eyebrows drew close together as her hand slipped below the surface.

After their troubles had been weighing so heavily upon their shoulders, she managed to make him feel entirely weightless. The warm water lapped around his waist.

"Maybe if I spend enough time inland it would go?" he said, mindful that they would be back on the waves soon. The water here was almost calm and still. That wouldn't last. He disturbed the surface as his hands explored sensitive hills and valleys, charting the lands in a way he never did.

"If you're not going to turn around again maybe I should sit?"

• Smug
She stroked beneath the surface of the water, watching the look on his face. “Why not both?” She mused. One final tug of her hand then she turned slowly in the water.

Head turned sideways toward him.

“So…which view do you prefer?” A throaty chuckle as the steam from the water continued to warm the exposed curves of her chest and up through her neck. She was surprised she could form words at all because she was slowly drowning in him. And she wanted all of him. No more space between them.

It was a very difficult question. She turned slowly, deliberately. Artistry in motion. It was an unfair question. How could he possibly choose?

Rayth placed both of his hands on her shoulders. Gentle and slow, they traced down the graceful contours of her form, followed every step by his gaze.

"I suggest, we spend some time working out which," he chuckled. Back up traced his hands, to her shoulders and down her arms. He was less gentle in clasping his hands around hers. Rayth leaned forwards with her, placing her hands on the rocks at the edge of the pool. Putting her just where he wanted her.

Below the surface his foot pushed between hers, nudging them further apart.

"Quite the exceptional view," he hissed drawing warm air sharply across his teeth before he took a very firm grip around her hips.

Sounds of pleasure and ecstasy rode into the air with the rising steam with no one around to hear them. Her hands still bit into the rock before her. Body trembling and buzzing even when he was done. As he held her close. She'd pry her hands off slowly and turn.

A hand on his chest she'd maneuver him back gently to a waist-deep stone ledge. The water lapping around her stomach. As he'd sit, she'd straddle his lap even as heat from the water and their activities made her face warm with color and they'd begin again.

• Yay
If they had been still, the warm water would have shielded him from the chill air. Instead there was now a prickly warmth spreading across his skin. His skin was slippery with sweat where she rested her hands on his shoulders.

"I hope..." he quietly sighed before interrupting himself by claiming her lips, "...that you are not going to ask me to choose?"

Rayth settled back against the smooth stone. The water, disturbed by the pair, lapped gently around her midriff. They remained disturbed by nothing but the whispering trees.

"I'll only...say I need...a repeat to decide," he laughed.

She kissed him, pulling and tugging at his lower lip with her teeth before she whispered against him. “You are a wicked, wicked man.” It was hers for her to catch her breath when they were done. And she found herself curled against him in the water. Skin a rosy-pink. Sweet and steam her only clothing.

“I missed you,” this time she’d press a sweet and simple kiss on his cheek. Her hand lightly stroking his stubbled face.

• Yay
Rayth dragged his fingertips through damp hair. He followed the arch of her spine and let out a soft sigh.

"I missed you too."

They had started to grow comfortable, to think that they had left their pursuit behind. This time, even with her father's promises, he wouldn't stop looking over his shoulder.

They would go far away this time. Out into a world so large they would be almost impossible to find.

"How long do we have this place?" he asked quietly.

• Yay
“A week,” gaze shifted to the woods around them. She knew beyond the rocks was the sea. The sea they’d be traveling on soon. Legs thrown across his lap, she smoothed back his hair and pressed her forehead against his own. Savoring in his touch. His nearness.

Sighing, she finally pulled back.

“If I stay in here longer I think I’ll turn into a cooked prune.” Pressing a gentle kiss on his lips she began to untangle herself from him to step out of the hot springs snd over toward her pile of clothes.

• Yay
Still regather his breath, Rayth turned in the pool to watch her walk away. A moment of appreciation before he drew himself to his feet.

He could stay in water for a long time, but the heat was getting too much. Rayth waded into the deeper water just to rinse the sweat from his shoulders and chest. A bracing dip in cold water would have been welcome.

"We'll be on the ocean just as long, though we'll be staying near the coast. I'll feel safer being around people again when we can be far from here."