Private Tales Wills Drawn By Wonder

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer

Aroylecio

Character Biography
Link
Falwood - Fal’Raheal, The Town Square

Zulryn Oknu
The sun gleamed fairly this morning in Fal’Raheal, uninhibited by any measure of cloud. Merchants served their clients, families roamed in the will of solace; a scene endowed in peace and diversified through its multi-cultural resonance. Aroylecio aligned his sight upon an apothecary’s merchandise, his demeanor bearing a vibrance of ease; he always felt liberated when in Fal’Raheal, where it was a rare occurrence that he would bear the air of envy of his peers, or detest from a measure of students. A talented magician was he, a foundation that lives in the lineages of both his parents.

Finding a herbal bath soak of his favor, he finalized his dealing with the apothecary and made his payment. The elven-naga cast a wandering gaze about the square then, basking in the kind fluidity that thrived here. His feet naturally led him into a graceful stroll, his sight studying the faces that walked past, or simply even lay standing about, alone or intertwined within their own company. It was through this roving charter that he found himself magnetized to a young lady, who appeared to bear an orc physiology. As he committed his examination to greater depth, he noted she bore elven features, too. The girl bore a lovely glow, and he was naturally drawn to her interspecies lineage. His eyes continued to follow her, and he would redirect himself to advance towards her.

As the distance between them was closed by his approach, he began to ponder his choice of words. He clasped his herbal soak with a mild tension, even bouncing his fingers against it consecutively as he imagined a spectrum of topics that may be welcomed. He ceased in his stroll then, finding himself drawn to a circulation of considerations internally, which desensitized him to his surroundings. A man that had been walking behind him ceased suddenly, grunting at Aroylecio due to his unpredicted impediment of his path of movement. Aroylecio was restored to focus by this event, briefly aligning his sight unto the stranger. “My apologies,” he declared suavely, supplementing this with a subservient bow of the head. The platinum-haired male then returned his attendance to Zulryn, who stood only a couple yards in the distance.

Zulryn stepped out of the tavern for a moment to take a break, stretching. It was rewarding to serve their customers and hear tales of distant lands, but it was fairly exhausting too. The town square was particularly busy today, the volume at least double that of usual.

While relaxing near an empty stall her eyes caught on a person she hadn’t seen before, staring at her. He had pointed ears and, she curiously noted, webbed feet which she had never seen before, despite the diversity of their town.

She internally chuckled a bit as he accidentally bumped into another person, before continuing his gaze towards her. Perhaps he was lost? She decided to help the newcomer around town. Going up to the man, she smiled and bowed with her hands in front, saying, “Hello, traveler. My name is Zulryn, my parents own the tavern there,” she pointed back at the place, which had rowdy laughter coming out of it and a cheerfully chaotic atmosphere, “Are you new here? If so, I can show you around.”

Aroylecio

It arrived the moment that the young elven-orc brought her sight upon Aroylecio, inspiring an ease and fulfillment. “Hello, traveler,” she greeted kindly, having closed the distance between the two by a small helping of feet. His eyes wandered her attire then, curious to the nature of her activity in this moment. “My name is Zulryn, my parents own the tavern there,” Zulryn clarified, introducing herself and drawing light unto her profession. He enjoyed her hospitality and charm, as it washed him of his overt exertion of what he would select as a choice of topic.

Greetings, Zulryn,” he replied in a tranquil air about his voice, his gaze studying the ambience that occupied her eyes. “I am Aroylecio, I mostly keep to Fal’Addas. I don’t believe I’ve ever graced your family’s tavern,” the elven-naga proclaimed, aligning a glance towards its doors, his senses imbued briefly in the scent and sounds that endowed the establishment.

His imagination chartered the potential characters of her parents a moment, before her voice drew him from this internalized affair of construction. “Are you new here? If so, I can show you around,” Zulryn offered courteously, seeming to have intuitively gathered that he bore an unfamiliarity with the whole of this city. Instinctively, his hand stretched to his hair, pushing back a bundle of his platinum locks; the offer flattered and humbled him, as it was quite a kind gesture from a stranger. Touching his own hair often served as a means to stabilize himself when he felt tense or nervous, though this occasion certainly was a minuet manifest of such a feeling. “I find that would be fair, Zulryn,” the magic-apt elven-naga stated, his tone ferrying an appreciation and warmth that seemed restrained prior. “I rarely find myself here, or away from my studies,” he shared, his gaze aligning upward a moment as he wondered about his sense of balance through his hobbies and commitments.

Zulryn Oknu

I am Aroylecio, I mostly keep to Fal’Addas. I don’t believe I’ve ever graced your family’s tavern,

“Well then, you simply must stay the night here!” Zulryn said light-heartedly.

I find that would be fair, Zulryn,” the magic-apt elven-naga stated, his tone ferrying an appreciation and warmth that seemed restrained prior. “I rarely find myself here, or away from my studies,” he shared, his gaze aligning upward a moment as he wondered about his sense of balance through his hobbies and commitments.

Aroylecio seemed quite charming and kind. “Let’s go then! Wait, let me tell my parents first,” Saying this, she ran back to the tavern and shouted through the door, “Mom, dad, I am showing around a newcomer so don’t wait for me!”

“Okay sweetie, take care!”

“I will!”

She went back to where Aroylecio was standing. “Let’s go then! By the way, what are you studying, if you don’t mind me asking?” She asked curiously, as she guided them towards a calmer place : The Lake.

Aroylecio

Well then, you simply must stay the night here!” Zulryn offered generously, stirring a humbled resonance of Aroylecio. A faint grin dawned itself upon his demeanor, gratified in being brought to feel welcomed. He imagined the arrangement briefly, though made no confirmation or rejection of the suggestion. His gaze followed hers keenly, however, as she advanced in her articulation. “Let’s go then!” the youthful elven-orc exclaimed cheerfully, alluding to the tour that they had agreed upon. Aroylecio then noted in her expression a curvature that suggested she had remembered a truth then, which she subsequently clarified.

Wait, let me tell my parents first,” Zulryn stated, turning from him and swiftly guiding herself towards the tavern, pausing by the door. He was curious that she would detach herself from this environment on his behalf, though grateful. The elven-naga’s eyes glimmered with his respect for her maternal ethic, observing her as she would proceed to exchange words with her family. “Mom, dad, I am showing around a newcomer so don’t wait for me!” she asserted suavely, piercing the vocal interchanging of the tavern’s guests, commanding a pronounced decibel in doing so. What he perceived to be his mother’s voice addressed Zulryn, the two bearing a minimalistic exchange.

Aroylecio would witness her pivot herself to face him again then, prompting her return to him. Drawing his attendance wholly upon her, he then bore idea to wholly free his hands, deciding to stow the herbal soak away. As he did so, her voice surfaced, an intertwining of cheer and curiosity ferrying her words. “Let’s go then! By the way, what are you studying, if you don’t mind me asking?” Zulryn inquired softly, Aroylecio’s posture implying his readiness to follow. This question delighted him, as he was one that could bear dialogue of such topics eternally. “Ordermancy: it is a magical discipline,” he unveiled tenderly, drawing a hand to his lips then, reflecting upon his most recent readings. “It’s quite malleable in ways; it can be invoked to wield energy in distinguished forms,” the elven-naga continued, his tone bearing the weight of his dedication to his studies. “Do you like the practice of magic yourself?” he inquired, his imagination leading him into the consideration of her elven lineage.

Zulryn Oknu

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Zulryn Oknu
As expected, the lake was quieter at this time of the day, with small rabbits and deer wandering about. There were some ducks paddling around the water too, and one quacked at the sight of her and came running to her. Zulryn bend down to pet him and took out some seeds to feed the bird. “Ordermancy sounds cool! I wish I could learn it.”

When Aroylecio asks her if she likes magic, she nods furiously. “I do! I actually have some magic myself, but it’s not that much. I can just move soil around—like this,” She moves the hand petting the duck—who protests ferociously—and puts it on the ground. She slowly moves it up, and the earth moves with it, creating a pointy structure that crumbles as soon as she moves her hand. “See?”

The duck demands to be pet again, so she resumes and also offers Aroylecio some seeds. “You want to try feeding him? Be careful though, he doesn’t like sudden moving.” The duck could be…angry, so she thought to warn him just in case.

Aroylecio

Aroylecio led himself along Zulryn’s side, the two’s shared stroll a source of liberation. The lake’s scent and scenic composition was a true beauty to behold, with his gaze settling upon the local fauna a moment. A duck, seeming to recognize Zulryn, gleefully quacked and hurried its way to the elven-orc. This demonstration of affection touched him, as he then registered that she must familiarize herself with the beings here, and endow them in kindness.

Zulryn knelt to feed the duckling seeds, and in doing so briefly subjecting themselves to direct rays of sun, unhindered by the shade of the trees nearby. The light illuminated the interaction of the two, most significantly bringing a magnification of Zulryn’s hair and skin, and of the duck, the color gradient of its feathers. “Ordermancy sounds cool! I wish I could learn it,” she proclaimed enthusiastically, to which he reacted by offering a measure of graceful nods. “I do! I actually have some magic myself, but it’s not that much,” she introduced, confirming her own well of magical capacity. “I can just move soil around—like this,” Zulryn continued, elaborating on the orientation of her magic, and the extent of what it achieved. Aroylecio observed wholly as she shaped the soil into a structure, invoking his awe and gratitude.

See?” the elven-orc inquired suavely, Aroylecio then bearing a mild wind of gloom as he reflected upon her comment dismissing her ability as ‘not much’. “I do; I find that most impressive,” the elven-naga affirmed softly, chartering a closed grin to his demeanor then. His imagining guided him to the prospect of her schooling, which he prepared to initiate discussion of, though found himself superseded by Zulryn’s invitation. “You want to try feeding him?” she asked tenderly, his gaze aligning with her hands. He naturally then positioned himself next to her, kneeling as knelt then to receive a helping of the seeds. “Be careful though, he doesn’t like sudden moving,” she warned, an effort to insure his sense of caution. The lengthy, platinum haired male extended his hand to receive a portion of seeds, then laying a few before the duck, adoring its swift accommodation to eat the offering. Aroylecio chuckled faintly, then lowering his hand in a cupped form, inviting the duck in to eat directly from his flesh. “He surely is one to appreciate a meal,” he proclaimed in a light jestful spirit, evidently delighted to witness the peaceful will of the duck in the sustenance of its diet. He then turned his sight to Zulryn, his eyes glowing with a curiosity that pertained to her ambitions, most particularly through his pondering her future of how she would integrate her magical discipline into her life. “What sort of life do you imagine for yourself beyond Fah’Ahreal?” Aroylecio inquired with an inhibited adamance, though his concern for her path surfaced through the composition of his tone. His sight roamed the lake’s lush environment, though occasionally attending the duck as it lay effort to the depletion of his seeds.

Zulryn Oknu

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Zulryn Oknu
I do; I find that most impressive,” the elven-naga affirmed softly, chartering a closed grin to his demeanor then.
“Thank you,” She shyly smiled.

Zulryn watched in awe as the duck just readily ate from his hand. “He’s never done that before, most of the time he just ignores strangers.” She remarked.

When Aroylecio said, “He surely is one to appreciate a meal,” she nodded vigorously. The little guy could eat his weight and more!

What sort of life do you imagine for yourself beyond Fah’Ahreal?” Aroylecio inquired with an inhibited adamance, though his concern for her path surfaced through the composition of his tone.
Her eyes lit up. “Adventure! I want to learn more about the world, see everything there is. My parents are thinking of sending me to Elbion college—if they don’t accept me I am free to come back home or go further.” She put her chin on her palm, and continued, “But I heard they have really strict rules for admission, I don’t know if they would take me.”

Aroylecio