Private Tales Whether there is Weather or not.

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Her legs felt weak, she didn't really feel up to travel right now.
"I need to sleep... That... Thing... fucking me really took a lot of energy out of me..."
She was afraid to stay, but she knew that she wouldn't be able to get far until she's had a chance to recover.

• Yay
Reactions: Smiling One
Willis carried her to the vine-covered bed and laid her down gently. "It's okay," Willis murmured laying down and wrapping his arms around her waist. Eryn loved it whenever wrapped his large arms around her, it made her feel safe and secure. "I'll stand watch while you sleep." Willis kissed her forehead as he slowly looked around the room for more machinery.

• Yay
Reactions: Eryn Pere
She cuddled close to Willis as they laid down on the nest of vines. His arms around her, so strong and warm. Now she began to feel hope of escaping this place. She fell asleep almost immediately, feeling safer now than she had been in a while. Willis can take care of everything, he found her, he can definitely find the exit.

She slept peacefully as she recovered from her ordeal with the sex machine. And when she awoke there was sunlight filtering through the windows. Evidently the cave had an open roof. After she had woken up she lay still for a while, not wanting to move in fear that Willis might move his arms from around her if he knew she was awake. She simply lay against him, the side of her face pressed against his shoulder.

• Yay
Willis fluttered open his eyes, he only slept for five minutes the young man spent 5 hours on the lookout for anyone who would invade the house. Thankfully, it turns out that there was no one here Willis heard a stir from Eryn and saw her move her head against his shoulder. The young man smiled and kissed her forehead once again. "Goodmorning sleepyhead," he said. "Had a good nights rest?"

Willis slowly placed Eryn down getting up and stretched out his arms and legs. "Ready to get going?" Willis yawned taking out his Dwarven Knife. "We gotta move while there's sunlight out."

• Yay
She pouted a little when he got up, then she got up and stretched as well.
"Yeah, I'm ready to get out of here. Let's get going."
So much for sleeping in.

She followed Willis out of the dwarven house. She knew which direction she had been traveling, but had no idea where to go from there.

• Yay
Willis stepped out of the Dwarven House as they began to explore the lost Dwarven cave. It was very massive and Willis saw the cracks from the ceiling maybe if they followed the cracks perhaps they can reach the exit.

Willis knew that Eyrn wasn’t happy that she had to leave early. He heard her little pout when he said that they had to go. She sound so cute. “Eryn,” Willis grinned while the walked through the streets. “You sound so cute when you pout.”

She pouted some more, "That's not exactly flattering, Willis."
She stuck her tongue out at his back while they walked.
She followed his lead, it was better to let the expert handle a situation like this, he was an adventurer, so he was used to things like this.

For Eryn? She didn't know what to expect up ahead, so she clung close to Willis for safety.

• Yay
Willis chuckled when Eryn pouted again and ruffled her hair. “I can’t resist it,” he said kissing her cheek. “Every thing you do is so beautiful.”

He really wanted to cheer her up given the trauma they’ve been through. Still Eyrn is aware that Willis is there for her no matter what. He is determined to protect Eryn and her innocence at all costs.

The two of them continued to walk for about half of an hour until Willis heard a noise. “Shit,” he whispered holding Eyns hand. “Stay close.”

He guided Eryn behind a Dwarven House to see two Bandits an Orc and a Human exploring the area. “The boss managed to get through first area,” the Orc. “But with the second area he needs a key. He’s been tearing the place apart trying to look for it.”

“He also wants the boy and the girl,” the human said, “we’re going have to look for them.”

“I can’t wait to show off that girls ass,” the Orc chuckled.

Willis gripped Eryns hand and he placed his face against hers. “You know i love you right?” He said.”That I will protect you?”

• Yay
Willis was being very intense, and it frightened her, thinking he was planning something drastic. All she could do was nod.
"Yes... Yes, I Know, I trust you."

The bandits were so close that she barely even dared to whisper. She locked eyes with Willis, the fear evident in her eyes.

• Yay
Willis smiled and he kissed Eyrn on the lips they felt so soft and inviting. “Don’t worry,” he said chuckling. “I’ll be back just stay here okay?”

Willis then snuck away and began to watch the two bandits walk along the street. The young man drew his Dwarven dagger as he laid in the shadows ready to strike. Willis gulped getting closer to one of them before taking him out with a chokehold.

“What the?” The Orc turned to see Willis knocking out his friend but before he could draw his mace, Willis punched him in the throat causing the Orc to get on his knees struggling for breath. Willis finished the Orc off with a strike in the head with the hilt of his Dwarven Dagger.

“It’s safe Eryn,” Willis called out. “You can come out.”

• Yay
Eryn slowly stepped out of the alley, looking at the two unconscious bandits in the grass. She didn't want to step near them lest they wake up suddenly and grab her again. She looked to Willis.
"What now?"

• Yay
Willis sighed and placed his hands on his hips. “Well need to interrogate one of them. They found a way into the city so they must know the path back.”

Willis knelt next to the human tore some of his shirt to bind his wrists tightly and slapped his cheek a couple of times forcing him to wake up. “Up and at em!” Willis said. “You’re gonna tell us where we are!”

• Yay
Eryn kept her distance, still unwilling to come close to the defeated bandits.
But she was slowly beginning to realize that she felt more afraid for Willis, and then felt useless and ashamed that she was afraid for him and was powerless to do anything about it.

She looked around and saw a good sized stick that looked like it would make a decent club. She went and retrieved it and brought it back, holding it awkwardly as she attempted to make herself feel like she was doing something useful.

• Yay
From the corner of his eye, Willis saw Eryn wielding a medium-sized stick. It wasn't thick enough to knock someone out but it'll leave some good bruises on a person. "What the fuck?!" the bandit opened his eyes and noticed that his wrists were secured tightly by his shirt no less! "You bastard! Let me go!"

Shifting the dagger to the side. Willis whacked the man on the temple with it. The bandit growled and began to breathe unevenly but glared daggers at Willis. "Not unless you tell us where you came from," he said. "And don't bullshit me, friend, I can easily detect a lie."

The bandit snorted. "Or you'll what?" he growled.

Willis' eyes shifted towards the knocked out Orc. "Your friend is having a good sleep," he chuckled. "A little too much I might add, how about I make it so he can sleep for the rest of his life."

He wasn't playing around, Willis would slit the Orc's throat if need be if it meant protecting Eryn. It was funny, not too long ago Willis fought for coin but with Eryn, he had someone precious to fight for that was worth more than just temporary wealth. The bandit locked eyes with Willis taking in his cold stare before shifting his eyes towards the floor. "There's a map on the Orc," he said. "There should be directions on where we went."

• Yay
Eryn looked down at the unconscious orc and noticed the corner of a piece of paper sticking out of his pocket. She bent down to retrieve it, still holding the stick.

Almost as if on que to fulfill her fears, the orcs eyes snapped open and he grabbed her outstretched arm nearly crushing her in his grip.
She cried out and tried to pull away from the savage grip, she swung the stick at the orcs head only for it to snap on contact with his forehead, leaving the orc unfazed.

He sprung to his feet and levered Eryn's arm behind her back while his other hand closed threatening around her neck, his massive hand poised to snap her neck just like the stick.

"No more of this cat and mouse stuff... You come with us and do what we say, or she dies. I bet she's just as satisfying as a corpse, but I like this pretty neck, so let's be reasonable."

• Yay
Willis whirled around while he held the man up placing his dagger on his neck. "How about this?!" Willis growled deepening the blade on the bandit's skin, blood started to trickle down from his neck. "You give her to me or I'll slit his throat!" Willis once again messed up and Eryn was in danger.

Thankfully the human seemed very cooperative, Willis could see the fear in his eyes and hear the shortness of his breath. This man fears death. "Come on Brog!" The man said holding his arm up to the Orc as if to reason with him. "I don't wanna die in this shit hole! Let's do as he says, they're going to die in here anyway."

Willis stared at Eryn, part of her dress fell off revealing part of her breasts. She stared at Willis with fear in her eyes and a longing to run back into his arms again where she can feel safe. Willis will do what it takes to make that happen. "You heard the man," Willis said. "What's going to be?"

• Yay
The orc shrugged.
"Sorry Ivan, less ways to split the spoils."
The orc was calling Willis's bluff. The orc put sudden and painful pressure on Eryn's neck, she choked and her eyes widened. her free hand grasping uselessly at the orcs tightening grip.

The orcs eyes met Willis's, "Seems we're killing our hostages, might as well do it at the same time."
The orc grinned maliciously, "And when this pretty piece of meat is dead, I'll kill you, and then come back and fuck her corpse."
The orc began the countdown, this was a proverbial game of chicken, who will give up first before the other killed their companion. It seemed the orc held no special attachment to his companion. As the grip tightened her lips were turning blue, Eryn was beginning to black out, but while she was still conscious her eyes pleaded with Willis, but not for her sake, for his, to simply do what he had to do to live.

The orc counted, "One... Two..."

• Yay
"Of course you were going to say that."

Willis dropped Ivan and threw the Dagger next to the Brog's face it was enough to make the Orc flinch and release Eryn from his grasp. Willis charged directly towards Brog and gave him a hard kick in the groin Orcs had tough skin capable of shrugging some punches but they were vulnerable in the dick just like everyone else. Willis laid on top of Brog and began to punch him savagely, "HOW DARE YOU THREATEn TO KILL AND RAPE HER IN FRONT OF ME!" Willis yelled beating the Orc to a bloody pulp. "HOW DARE YOU!"

Willis continued to beat Brog to the point where he lost consciousness. However, Willis continued to beat him.

• Yay
When Brog released Eryn the relief was a shock to her system, she passed out, falling limply to the grass, unconscious while Willis brutalized the orc on the ground.

It was moments before she came around, but to her it felt like an eternity.
Ivan recovered quicker than Eryn did, however, and used Willis's distraction to jump him from behind, tackling him to the ground and unleashing his own flurry of blows on the monster hunter.

Eryn awoke to see the bandit on top of Willis... And to see the knife right beside her. She reached for it slowly and grasped the handle. With her head still swimming she slowly stood up with knife in hand and approached the unsuspecting bandit from behind.

• Yay
Willis felt his face being pummeled by Ivan like a bunch of rocks pelting his face. The young man managed to hold his arms out in front of him Ivan continued to punch him. Willis found an opening and blocked Ivan, striking him on the nose breaking it. He then pushed Ivan off of him kicking him in the stomach. Ivan groaned in pain while kicked him in the face knocking him out. Feeling a rush of victory, Willis stumbled back and landed on his ass, he had a black eye and bruises covering his face but it was nothing Willis hadn't seen before. He's had worse things happen to him.

"Eryn?" Willis slowly got up to see the young woman holding the dagger Willis then ran to Eryn and hugged her tight taking the Dagger from her. "I'm sorry," Willis said kissing her repeatedly. "I'm sorry I failed to protect you."

• Yay
Eryn slowly lowered the knife, she let go only after he tugged on it a second time. She stared at the two on the ground. She was useless again, only got in the way and she had to be saved once more.
Her throat was badly bruised and still hurt like crazy, she tried to speak but only managed a soft croak.

She turned to Willis, her eyes pleading. She wanted to leave, just to get out of there and not look back. She tried to talk again but it was only a whisper, "P-please... let's go..." tears streamed down her face, this was really getting to be too much for her to handle.

• Yay
Willis stared into Eryns teary eyes. Gone were the hopeful, sultry and wonderous gaze and was replaced by a scared and weary one. The young mans heart beat fiercely as he took the knife from Eryn brushing her tears away with his thumb.

“Of course,” Willis whispered kissing Eryn on the lips. “Let’s find a way out.” The young man turned on his heel holding Eyrns hand in the process. “These guys found a way in,” he said. “There has to be something in this city that can help.”

• Yay
She tearfully nodded and followed him, allowing herself to be led by the hand. Right now she didn't want to think, she just wanted to close her eyes and wake up at the tavern with Willis beside her.
But that was just wishful hoping. They were still in the dwarven ruin and still lost, but at least she did still have Willis.

She followed closely behind him, her eyes darting around nervously. There were many more than the orc and human searching for them. They still had many dwarves, elves, and other humans still searching for them. But what made matters worse, she couldn't speak, at least not very loudly. She needed the village doctor to tend her injuries.

They traveled down the streets of the dwarven city, occasionally they would come across some dwarven machine wandering around, but they had gotten quite a ways before she began to hear the sound of voices behind them, the bandits must have found their unconscious comrade and the dead orc... At least she hoped he was dead.

• Yay
Willis gotta hand it to the Dwarves, they knew how to construct huge sprawling cities out of stone. Still gripping Eyrn's hand, Willis noticed the purple and black bruises on Eyrn's neck. The Orc could've easily crushed her trachea with one hand if he wanted to. A tinge of anger came over Willis but he let it go, it was probably why Eyrn had problems speaking. She was nearly choked out by that Orc, sooner or later Willis is going have to teach Eryn how to defend herself. It'll beneficial for both of her and give Willis some peace of mind that she can at least fight.

Still right now the young man needed to protect her from the wondering machines and the voices behind them. "Shit," Willis said turning around and frowning. "Gotta hide," looking around Willis saw an open house and pulled Eyrn inside shutting the door and kneeling with Eryn. "Two of our buddies have been knocked out."
A deep, guttural voice boomed. "Looks like they'll be more trouble than they're worth."

• Yay
She had been breathing hard trying to keep up with him, and now she held her hands over her mouth to quiet her heavy breathing. They were passing very close to their hiding spot and Eryn clutched Willis's arm, hiding her face in his shoulder. If they came bursting in she didn't want to be startled and scream.

She could hear their footsteps and with her fearful mind she could imagine them slowing down and walking up to the door.
It was all she could do to not run.

• Yay