Quest What Goes On[Dreadlords]

Organization specific roleplay for governments, guilds, adventure groups, or anything similar
Strangely enough, Vittorio actually agreed with Ania. He despised Orcs. They destroyed, they disregarded nature, he hated them as much as he hated humans for those reasons. To think there was a group of human hunters with Orcs in their ranks was a bit polarizing for him, but at least the death of these Orcs would be justified.

He shook his head with a sigh. "I do not know, Talus, I didn't get a good enough a look before our party took the lot apart. They didn't look Blightland to me, but I couldn't tell you the origin."

• Popcorn
Reactions: Talus
He nodded towards Talus in thanks. Ashur's attention drifted towards the group as they discussed orcs.

"Finally, something everyone agrees on it seems." He smiled, almost laughing at Ania's own statement. He had heard from sources that she was the queen of wanton slaughter, it was interesting at least to hear her describe someone else in that manner.

That said he had to give it to the orcs. They made incredibly potent moonshine, he'd have a jug delivered to every Dreadlord present's address once this was over. That'd grow some hairs on their chest. Except for Ademar, of course.

"Shall we be off then?" He rose, giving little chance for response. His friend would be in the merchant quarters, setting up his goods ready to ship to buyers in the slums. What a surprise he'd be in for.

• Popcorn
Reactions: Talus
He frowned for a moment, and then simply nodded his head when the Luana man suggested that they be off.

The inclusion of orcs this far west was more than a little troubling. Why had they traveled so far? What was their purpose in all of this? Working with Elf renegades? That didn't make any sense. Vel Anir had never had much issue with Orcs.

There was a piece of this picture that they were missing.

A hand settled unconsciously on the hilt of his sword, Talus glancing back at the rest of the room for a moment before adding. "It is imperative that we share information."

He stated plainly.

"Perhaps just for once, we can rise above the politics of the Houses." His disdain in the words was clear.

• Sip
Reactions: Ashur-Kan Luana