Completed Warrior's Odyssey: Bird Set Free

Valerie areis Lenaeris

Daughter Of Fire and Blood {Dreamer}
Character Biography
Link
fac0f61d9ec1a6ccabd1ad5ad49c9539-jpg.303
proxy.php

~Valoria, War Chambers~

"ha, a girl leading an army into battle. Are you sure you trust a woman to handle such brute strength?" Snickered a manly deep voice as outside the cold nightly wind howled. A tall, giant, buff, dark-haired man stood in front of a sizeable stone-made red seated throne as he sputtered such comments into the air towards a blonde feminine figure who sat on the sizable throne... who held power. Her eyes were a sliver stormish blue, and her complexion a light fair golden. She wore a white slender dress that covered her body perfectly by being attached to a golden ring which was fittedly clamped around her neck, skin was revealed in some parts but nothing to the extreme. "this girl....is your Queen. If your so brave as to raise your tongue at me... then you would be so brave to have it cut from your mouth like your balls were when you were an infant. I have no time for your childish insults and if I have to sit through more of your complaints and ill will groans then I will have you hanged or quartered or even stoned for going against your Queen. How's that for handling brute strength?" Spoke the Queen as it wasn't rage or hatred which spilled from the tip of her tough but words that easily reminded foolish fools of their place.
"I'm sorry Queen Valerie... I've forgotten myself. I didn't mean any harm by the words that I spoke... I just wonder if you're ready for such Odyssey... wars and alliances haven't been your thing as of late. You were a bar maiden for a year or so.... not to mention your people were without proper authority. It's a lot to take in... are you even ready?" spoke the man once again with whatever courage he had left in his voice. Val stood from her throne and step towards the table letting her finger briefly feel the stone mapped table as her eyes wander along the illustrations and pawns placed in certain areas signifying other kingdoms and whatnot. "This is true but you are very wrong. I have overcome so many things... I wandered around a frozen hell not knowing my own birthright, I've been devalued... and underestimated, I was almost sold as a valorian slave to the people of the dessert.... but you want to know what kept me standing? the strength that I found within myself. I'm a dragon.... and dragons don't back down. So... Don't lose faith in me Emacual" Valerie said as her eyes rolled up to the giant man who stood across from her.
Sigurd her father figure and now advisor who had suggested she lead an army stood at the side of her throne and upon hearing secret words from a cowardly messager, He stepped forward. "Val... Fyzenguard has requested a meeting with you... It has seemed that he arrived moments ago and is awaiting in your throne room." Sigurd whispered into Valerie's ear in which she nodded before looking around at all her councilmen and women. "This meeting has concluded for now but we must start finding fruitful alliances and we must start conquering weaker lands to build our forces. One more thing to think about.... know where your loyalties lay. If you are fighting with us then trust me to be a wise leader." She said before she turned and walked for the entrance of the War chamber leading everyone else to file out.
proxy.php

~Valoria, Lenaeris Throne Room~

The Throneroom door was pushed open by two strong guardsmen revealing Sigurd and Valerie. "If you would have sent me a letter, I would have better prepared for you but you always make it a habit of showing up at unexpected times..." Said Valerie as she walked to her throne and sat upon it putting it to some use, Sigurd of course stood beside her placing his hand against her shoulders letting her know she was doing good but could ease up a bit. Val cleared her throat. "Have you come with some importance or is this just a meeting for storytelling?" Val said taking Sigurd's advice in easing up on her Queenly duties.
She had solved many problems within her own lands and was now starting to step up her duties as Queen by handling foreign affairs but was still handling the effect politics and the game of trade had on her. She did her best for her people for they deserved that and more.

Last edited:
*It was becoming darker outside, and the shaded figure looked over many of the people. Most were coming in from a hard days work for their new kingdoms, stone workers, Farmer, husbandry man. Why had this figure have no title between these people, why did his mind wonder of their every step and so. However, he made he moved, walking past a few, but keeping his hood tight around his head. He didn't want to be seen, and would others suspect something of him? His hand pushed along a carriage before walking past and now towards the stone stairs which led up into the castle. Everyone gave a soft stare to the slender figure, just barely shown, if not careful he could have even be described as supernatural just by the way he walked and moved around without hearing of footsteps. Walking through more of the nobles of the land, and through the staircase, he came to the guards. Both had held old rusted shields of the dragon, which dragon was it. Was it the evil fire dragons, and the dragons of bronze? Dragons were supposed to been killed our right?*

*His head lifted, to show fyzenguard and those raging blue eyes. Eyes that would either scare, or charm a person if they had looked long enough. His hand lifted, showing a note with the wax encasing of a small bird. the guards looked up, and they gave a soft laugh before looking into Fyzenguards eyes...and they had gone quiet.* "What's your name, and whats your bearing of news" *Those lighting blue eyes squinted heavily as the figure said in a soft whisper* "If you would read the note, perhaps you would figure that out" *Fyzenguards head leans to the side, as he gives a young smug grin. The guards looked to each other then opening the note, reading just under their breath. Then...one of them knocked on the door and the huge iron door had opened* "Let the man through, lead him to the throne room, and go inform Sigurd of who is here. Keep an eye on him..." *the two guards in the main halls of the castle nod, now leading Fyzenguard down the dark stone halls, only lit by torches.*

*Fyzenguard had looked up, and then gave a rather large sigh as his hands lifted pulling his hood down. Long locks of lush gold and silver had fallen to his sides, curled, wavy. Maids had passed, and looked to him, not letting their eyes slip from him until passed. What was about this man, that made him so interesting to others. And if so why where a hood outside. There were many lefts and rights, Fyzenguards head went in circles, even new places may have knocked him off his feet sometimes. However within moments, two more guards were seen at the end of the large hall. And passed them an opened door to the throne room, those lighting blue eyes flashed before entering. It had been at least a year...or was it two now that he had met the beautiful women. the one he had met and traveled with before.*

*Waiting had come in the process to himself, which gave him a nice time to think. What terms was Fyzenguard and Valerie on? Did it matter, did she even remember him. All of this had come like paranoia to him before the doors had opened wide and his head jerked to the side. A smile crossed his face as it was time to play himself* "Well I would have sent a letter myself, but I don't belive in them unless they are sent by trained birds. men happen to become curious of official business. And we both know how I don't trust men, well besides my jolly Sigurd" *Fyzenguard had added, but secretly as Valorie had become queen, he didn't if he could trust Sigurd. However, he was no lier, and tried to live up to what he thought was true.* "Anyways its not my way to show up expected, gives away at the fun of me being here so you don't have to worry and become anxious of me coming. "

*As she had asked what he had come for, his smile widened...it wasn't a smile but now a grin. For being 200 years of age the young man was still ambitious and quite cunning. This all in, made him a strange individual* "No, as well storytelling would be nice Im sure Sigurd is a nice father and tells them all himself. Me and him experience most things together" *Fyzenguard peeped in as his hand ran through the stony surface of the chair as she had sat down. Then he took her waif-like hand, and kissed the tip of it before twisting around lowly and walking now talking with his back to her* "I don't know if you know this, and I certainly didn't know this, to know it." *His head shifted, but he turned once again* "Ages ago, our...great...great grandfathers I'd say had a miss treating. I don't know what it was, and my father knows nothing about it. But Pilsner the Pale, and myself want to form an alliance. But! You have to follow me back to Fystendonaldhymer in order to do so, by the law of alliance.

"Well I would have sent a letter myself, but I don't belive in them unless they are sent by trained birds. men happen to become curious of official business. And we both know how I don't trust men, well besides my jolly Sigurd"
"And you have no trained birds to send a letter of kingdom affairs with? I don't disagree with your statement of untrustworthy men but in order to raise a fallen kingdom, some sort of trust should be made. I wasn't given the throne because of my birthright... I was chosen by the Valorian people after freeing their state of being. As for Sigurd, I'm sorry that he well up and left Fstendonaldhymer but there was nothing left for him there. He's been like a father to me over the past couple of years and now more than ever I accept his lesson in the art of war." Valerie said as she was on somewhat good terms with Fstendonaldhymer but over the years lost a little bit of trust in their relationship.
She looked at Fyzenguard and her brows deepen in thought. Why was he suddenly her again? to him he might not have felt that he just appeared without reason but to her, he was the man that she journeyed with and then left for some time. So it would be hard to tell what kind of terms they were on.
"I don't know if you know this, and I certainly didn't know this, to know it. Ages ago, our...great...great grandfathers I'd say had a miss treating. I don't know what it was, and my father knows nothing about it. But Pilsner the Pale, and myself want to form an alliance. But! You have to follow me back to Fystendonaldhymer in order to do so, by the law of alliance."

She didn't say anything for a moment of being, she just sat and let the coldness of her calm eyes pierce Fyzenguard. "hmm... an alliance after all this time? I know of the law of alliance and I'm willing to follow them but I call upon the hidden rule of the alliance... If we are to be in relations... any other valorian slaves Fysten comes upon must be set free and returned back to their homeland. I promised my people that I wouldn't stop unless they were all free... even if I had to burn whole kingdoms to the ground. That is my terms... take them or leave it." Valerie said as she should her part of the cooperation but wanted to see how far Fyzenguard was willing to go to secure such alliance. Valoria was a rare place and the dragon people were believed dead, So Valerie had to be a wise and strong queen.

"Of course he left many things behind. His home, his people, and his friends. He's left more than you think, but it was his decision and I respect his every wish." *Fyzenguard said like the rocking of the boat on the fair seas. But only now did Fyzenguard turn around to look at Valerie fully. Those eyes of lighting blue flashed within hers, something about him was always off...but in a way which was greater almost. However, FYzenguard hadn't known why they would be on bad terms, or why she hadn't liked his arrival. It took a moment before the prince looked away and walked over to her window, and opened the shades to the side, and watched the sunset. Or at least what was left of it.* "Trust should be made, I would have already thought that trust has been made to us. I mean we did travel about a month's end, or perhaps was it longer? But I have already placed my trust in you, but it seems you have not for me"

*Turning around once again his hands had come to his back and clenched but easily. His stance was calm, no pressure was seen, no distress, nothing but a man in front of her...but she had known Fyzenguard was no man and if so...he hadn't told her anything about his origin besides his title and birthplace. Which it had seemed he had thrown away one of those things.* "I come here for the best of both of our kingdoms. The same thing that happened with our grandfathers may happen again, I might not know what it is but I am wanting us to be smarter then them. No violence is needed, and because we know each other we can arrange that by an alliance. If no then I will travel back to my lands, but I will warn you. If our two kingdoms battle...you will not come out on top. And it's no threat, but a warning. And Sigurd knows this himself." *Fyzenguard looked to Sigurd now. Both seemed to almost speak through the eyes and Fyzenguard gave a sharp smile. Both knew the Fystendonaldhymer army has been unbeatable. They have never lost a war, never given up. Its because of the peoples spirit, the peoples spirits were the strongest. And anyone could imagine so, it was obvious why.

"Trust should be made, I would have already thought that trust has been made to us. I mean we did travel about a month's end, or perhaps was it longer? But I have already placed my trust in you, but it seems you have not for me"

"ask yourself this... If I didn't trust you... do you think you would have made it easily into this throne room... none the less dock your ship and crew on our docks. I say all this to say that I do trust you but I don't trust your kingdom for many reasons. There is a reason why the alliance broke from our great great grandfather years. So there has to be some reassurance... some token of trust. I'm not a bar maiden anymore... I rule these lands and I have to do whats best for my people." Valerie said crossing her leg over the other.
"Fyzenguard, I've known you for years... help you through many battles. If I may... I would advise you to take her offer for I fear she will not offer another chance like this." Sigurd spoke up finally as Valerie looks straight at Fyzenguard. "you do whatever you feel is best but know that our terms are somewhat good and somewhat bad..." Valerie said clearing her throat as she wondered how they got to this place in their friendly relations in the first place.
"I come here for the best of both of our kingdoms. The same thing that happened with our grandfathers may happen again, I might not know what it is but I am wanting us to be smarter then them. No violence is needed, and because we know each other we can arrange that by an alliance. If no then I will travel back to my lands, but I will warn you. If our two kingdoms battle...you will not come out on top. And it's no threat, but a warning. And Sigurd knows this himself."

Sigurd shook his head as he sighed and looked down upon the answer Fyzenguard has responded with as he knew very well that Valerie didn't like that kind of talk about her kingdom or her. Valerie to a moment and then raised her eyebrow as her face became more serious than before. "first you wander upon my lands through these castle hallways and then you throw an alliance at my feet. Very bold.... and wise. I assure I don't have to have an alliance with you kingdom.... and I would warn you to watch you tongue for you speak of my family kingdom and so you speak of me. you may not have tried to come off as a threat but disrespect still remains in those words. I have no need to fight with Fystendonaldhymer but know this... your kingdoms downfall will be its over confidence." Valerie said rightfully lashing out as she wasn't thinking only about herself but hundreds of people.
"I see now why my great great grandfather... dropped the alliance...." Valerie said as she stood. She would have left if she hadn't known the "great" fyzenguard as a traveling companion but she would not talk his shady insult any longer. "...Since sigurd trust you words I will think upon your request for an alliance but know you skate on very thin ice with me...."

*Fyzenguard looked to her fully and gripped his hands together very strongly* "Correction, our grandfathers never had an alliance. And secondly, I didn't come with a crew, and I didn't dock my ship here. They call me a traveler for a reason, I have spent a few months in your land traveling through the city's." *The smile which had rested was now lowering as he looked away with a great sigh. It may have seemed he didn't care that she was a bar maiden once in her life. Why would he? He cared for the person who she had turned into. As Sigurd spoke he looked to Sigurd, those eyes like lighting frozen through ice.* "I have no option to do what is best, because I am here for that very reason. I wouldn't have come if I didn't think this was a good idea. I know you are not a bad person, I know me and Sigurd are but we have saved lives and redeemed ourselves from that. Its the price that comes when you become a soldier"

*Now Fyzenguard hadn't known what to do, they had all stood there for a moment and stared to all each other. Then he was happy to hear what Valerie had said.* "And is there something wrong with me wandering your lands, and looking to its beauty where as of mine it has faded into something new and unique. I know you care for your peoples, and I would never give a threat that would harm your or your...people who are slowly rebuilding. And its not over-confidence, it's simply knowing. I'd damn the man who said there is power in knowledge, but I know its somewhat true. Confidence and calmness is key to winning everything, that's why my family has taken the throne for so many years. There's almost something magical in our blood, and it's not elven. But confidence is a man's bridle, strength and calmness is his sword and shield. For as I know....getting back on track is I know what would happen if we ended up like our grandparents and you!. " *And suddenly Fyzenguard raised and pointed at Valerie with his pointer finger, the guards had come up and raised their pole arms at him. Those eyes looked down to the two, as he smiled once again and lowered his stature.* "You are the only one who can fix it. I can't, I mean i could but it would end in disaster."

*With his grin he looked to the guards and then crossed his arms again staring intensely at them* "These guards, your soldiers, even your whole army couldn't stop it...not even Sigurd. No it's you who can stop it and no one else. There are no insults, there are no famished remarks of revenge because I have no use for those things. It's like pissing in the wind if you could get that reference anyways." *Fyzenguard would have left as well himself, but he hadn't. But however he chuckled and twisted his head a little saying again* "There was no alliance. There are no signed papers, there is nothing. I looked, I searched, I even went to every library I could find. nothing, nothing and nothing." *then he jerked to the side as she made a pun, and guards came up to him again, with their polearms to his neck* "Haha! Skating on thin ice. I like the reference and pun." *Fyzenguard chuckled for a little...and even one of the guards did before they dismounted off the weapons and suddenly Fyzenguard had fallen into a criss-cross sitting positions*

"Also, I bet you are waiting for me to tell you Sigurd but as you asked I brought all your belongings. It's in a cart downstairs. Everything is there, I double and triple-checked the list you had sent me...by man. And yes I did bring all of your special healing elixirs for Valerie knowing she likes to fiddle around with them. And as I promised as well, I laid the required flowers down onto your wives and daughters' grave. Reminds me when I...go back home I need to go to my sister's grave myself. Its been a year, and this time I will be late" *Fyzenguard then rose softly, it seemed he was suddenly shot into a different world when he spoke about loved ones. He rose however and pulled his tunic down a bit turning and walking towards the door* "Think about it, its not my offer im concerned about. There shouldn't even be an offer here. If it were me I would take every chance to do the right things for my people. Our alliance offers help when in battle, a transport of soldiers. Our soldiers can stand the bitter cold, and even some can stand the raging heat. And if so needed, we would even let you acquire secrets to training no other race of man or elf knows. Think on it, please." *Then Fyzenguard looked to the guards* "Take me out of the castle, and if Valerie wishes. If she makes a decision I will be found within the tavern. I leave at the end of the week back home"

"Correction, our grandfathers never had an alliance. And secondly, I didn't come with a crew, and I didn't dock my ship here. They call me a traveler for a reason, I have spent a few months in your land traveling through the city's."

"Sigurd... deliver a message to our messager to retrieve the documents which we found. It's in my bed-chamber beside my bed," she whispered softly to Sigurd as she heard a little of Fyzenguards words. "hmmm... so you're telling me that you magical appear on Valoria island? The Ocean that surrounds this place... and you expect me to believe you didn't travel by boat?" Question Valerie as she was curious but not caring of his answer. Sigurd had left between the time she was responding to Fyzenguards claim.
"I have no option to do what is best, because I am here for that very reason. I wouldn't have come if I didn't think this was a good idea. I know you are not a bad person, I know me and Sigurd are but we have saved lives and redeemed ourselves from that. Its the price that comes when you become a soldier"

"I'm really glad to see that you can speak for Sigurd, but I don't think the topic should delude to wheater your a good person or a bad person," Valerie said as she placed her hand on her forehead as yet again there was another subject to debate.
"And is there something wrong with me wandering your lands, and looking to its beauty where as of mine it has faded into something new and unique. I know you care for your peoples, and I would never give a threat that would harm your or your...people who are slowly rebuilding. And its not over-confidence, it's simply knowing. I'd damn the man who said there is power in knowledge, but I know its somewhat true. Confidence and calmness is key to winning everything, that's why my family has taken the throne for so many years. There's almost something magical in our blood, and it's not elven. But confidence is a man's bridle, strength and calmness is his sword and shield. For as I know....getting back on track is I know what would happen if we ended up like our grandparents and you!."

"you go against your word fyzenguard, even though you weren't meaning to threaten my kingdom... you did. And there isn't anything wrong with you wandering my lands but you didn't just come here to see the beautiful sights... you came for an alliance... those two things are different." She said between Fyzenguard rant...
"Ha... damn the same men who gave you and me what we know, your pride somewhat gets in your way. I believe there is power in knowing the things others don't... that's why their things called advantages. Yes... yes... I've heard hundreds of stories about your family most of which are sad but how is this helping me see a better future for my people?" Valerie still interweaving through Fyzenguards rant until she stopped at the word "you!".
"and what about me Fyzenguard? What about me makes your blood boil? Hmm... you still living in the days of when I was a slave to amnesia and the nice little bar maiden who you thought was his damsel. BUT... here's the truth... I'm doing everything I can to be a better ruler than my family line. You come in here trying to speak to me from older times.... well we are NOT in the past." Valerie said her voice commanding the attention of her own guards. She was angry and didn't really like losing her temper but yet again she did and she didn't very much care.
"You are the only one who can fix it. I can't, I mean i could but it would end in disaster."

"you don't think I'm trying! Gods... I'm not some dancing monkey that will perform multiple acts from you." Valerie said hoping that Fyzenguard would finally see her side. She wanted to say more but she sat back down on her throne and look toward a solid stone wall.
"These guards, your soldiers, even your whole army couldn't stop it...not even Sigurd. No it's you who can stop it and no one else. There are no insults, there are no famished remarks of revenge because I have no use for those things. It's like pissing in the wind if you could get that reference anyways."

"I don't care for you silly reference... What am I stopping? war? the war that you said would come to my kingdom... knock on my door if I didn't accept your alliance and had to go up against your kingdom?" Valerie sighed tiredly of this never-ending war with Fyzenguard single mind.
There was no alliance. There are no signed papers, there is nothing. I looked, I searched, I even went to every library I could find. nothing, nothing and nothing."

At that moment Sigurd walked in with a brown letter notebook and a letter with a bird crest symbol imprinted at the bottom. "Ah, you brought something extra and quite helpful," Valerie said tearing from the conversation at hand and accepting the two items from Sigurd which he had retrieved. "thank you.." said before opening it. "you see... your father might not have been entirely honest with you... neither was mine but that doesn't matter. What matters is the document of a formal outdated alliance that I came across in a secret ancient study... my great-great grand fathers study." Valerie said with an arched brow. "not only that but I found his memoir... and it contains stuff that I'm certainly not happy about. you want to know why I'm so Icy towards you... Something happened to Valoria... a war and well the kingdoms that stated they would have our back turned on us... Fystendonlahymer being one of them. It clearly stated in this document signed by our great great grandfather and even stamped with your kingdom crest... that our kingdoms would be alined."
"not only that but when I read an entry from my Great Great grandfather memoir, I was shocked and angered by what I read. A mage of the undead... who knows who that is... was growing large and hostile. Valoria wanted to stop it and well... when we sent for backup from one of our many battles.... Fystendonalhymer your confident great kingdom was nowhere to be found..." Valerie said looking coldly at Fyzenguard. "I have no time for games... and obviously you didn't know but It happened so I need time to think about what kingdoms I aline myself with."
Valerie nodded, grateful for him giving her time to think.

"If you had taken documents of Fystendonaldhymer, that is a file on theft. I cant believe Sigurd and you would have stolen documents from our library of ancient knowledge." *He had said softly and turned again, the guards turned as well waiting for Fyzenguard to leave. He gave a soft sigh and crossed his arms formally* "And of course I magically appeared. But no I didn't, I came by ship, but like I said from a different town. Listen to a bit more carefully and you would have heard me. I hadn't docked in your kingdom, and I came by a merchant's ship. Just as easy as that, nothing royal, nothing fashionable, and nothing to special. Even the smaller things mean more than kings, queens, and gold. Nature of man and nature herself means more then anything to me" *He explains now leaning against the door and smiling up to both the guards. It was so hard for him to just leave, but he wanted to so hard. However her words had not cracked his shell, was he to crazy to be cracked? Was he already cracked, or was he saner than anyone in the room. he couldn't tell, and even if he had known he wouldn't tell anyone.

"And, I do not go against my words. I was simply saying that if war was to arise, help would not be found from my father. And if war arose between both our kingdoms, it would be one of the largest wars I have seen. Many children would become fatherless, and motherless. I know how it feels to lose someone. I've lost my whole family, and so have you to a certain extent." *When she brought up pride however those eyes of his closed* "No...I have no pride. Even if pride is a good thing I only have honor. Honor in what I am for, and what my people are for. They have suffered more than any other continent. Even the jewdish people to the south, in the desert places who all dwell in riches. My people aren't rich, and where our money is low, our strengths take in." *Living in that place it was true, there were quite a few winter farmers, hunters, and tanners. There wasn't much brought to the world besides people and family coming together to help each other. It's the only way they have survived since the great wars always.*

"Turned our backs on you hm." *Fyzenguard looked to the note, and wanted to spit down apon it but he was respectful. He was thinking, perhaps Fystendonaldhymer was at war with something else at the time.* "Well a mage of the undead, no wonder we didn't help. You know why? We have fought mages of the undead, as you call them. We didn't come because you cant kill undead creatures with regular weapons. You would need an army of hundreds of veteran men with magical steel to fight. It makes sense now, and Im sorry to hear we didn't come. But a war like that, wolud have been lost either way. Im sure I know why your kingdom fell." *Fyzenguard said then turning to the guards* "I give you time. Remember, you can either have another army at your side, or not. There is no forcing anyone, I have never force anyone into anything. I still pitty the way you lie about me" *Fyzenguard looked back other seriously, and he had said one last thing* "You don't make my blood boil. Your to icy for that, its the overwhelming heat which is to come." *With one more chuckle, he was lead out of the castle. What could have that meant, it sounded like he knew something she hadn't. Fyzenguard knew many things that others hadn't, which is why they call him a legend in discuss of a traveler.

"If you had taken documents of Fystendonaldhymer, that is a file on theft. I cant believe Sigurd and you would have stolen documents from our library of ancient knowledge."

"We didn't have to steal documents from your grand library. If any kingdom goes into an alliance, a smart one will always have a record of that action. So to hush your worries, we found these documents in my great grandfather, grandfather, and father's study." Valerie said shortly as she would not be accused of such crime within her own kingdom reign.
"And of course I magically appeared. But no I didn't, I came by ship, but like I said from a different town. Listen to a bit more carefully and you would have heard me. I hadn't docked in your kingdom, and I came by a merchant's ship. Just as easy as that, nothing royal, nothing fashionable, and nothing to special. Even the smaller things mean more than kings, queens, and gold. Nature of man and nature herself means more then anything to me"

"I did hear you loud and overly clear. If you came by a ship that means you must have docked somewhere land or water. ugh... I'm not in the jest to play your riddling games." Valerie said her fuse growing close short. She used to be so calm but ruling a kingdom took a lot out of her. Maybe that's why some of her people called her the Queen Of Wrath! Valerie listened to the many more words... maybe lectures that he had until the next few words caught her interest.
"Well a mage of the undead, no wonder we didn't help. You know why? We have fought mages of the undead, as you call them. We didn't come because you cant kill undead creatures with regular weapons. You would need an army of hundreds of veteran men with magical steel to fight. It makes sense now, and Im sorry to hear we didn't come. But a war like that, wolud have been lost either way. Im sure I know why your kingdom fell."

"but that's not the point Fyzenguard. The point of an alliance is to have allies that you can always count on... even in death. Your kingdom did that one wrong thing and now it, not my trust you need to earn. It's my kingdom. Do you really think my people will forget about those people who left on the battlefield? ask yourself this... Am I really wrong and having a hard time trusting you and your people again? Both sides probably did something wrong and as queen, I hold those responsibilities on my back. So a Prince of Fystendonaldhymer... stop making an annoying little excuse and just hold the responsibilities that both our people failed their alliance." Valerie said coming to a common ground as none this was really his fault or hers for the matter but in order to gain her and her people's trust, she needed to know that Fyzen's kingdom would own their mistakes.
"I give you time. Remember, you can either have another army at your side, or not. There is no forcing anyone, I have never force anyone into anything. I still pitty the way you lie about me"

"This isn't about you dear Fyzenguard... this about the history our kingdoms shares. You hate that I've grown cold but where were you, Traveler? Where were you when I was sitting on this throne? When I need an advisor... when I was by myself. So excuse me if were in this broken relationship." Valerie said standing from her throne ever so calmly as Fyzenguard gave his smirky farewells and then was escorted out of the throne room by guards.

*Fyzenuard simply looked at her, and gave a soft smile. No worries were seen in his eyes as he looked for a place to sit down. But wait, wasn't he leaving? he still sat down, near a table in the room and looked up to Valerie once again. Those eyes almost seeming to dance, in favor of the world, a true sight of faith. But in what. As Fyzenguard had sat lightly, so did his mind* "No games. It seems the race of man has forgotten the importance of some things. But yes, I know you're blaming me and my father and our kingdom. But in rally, it was nearly two hundred years ago. Lots have changed, but it seems not enough for something as beautiful as you." *Then Fyzenguard had got up and pulled his tunic down softly.*

*He had thought actually how old Fystendonaldhymer was. Living in a literal mage's library, he probably knew more than anyone in this very region about it, besides of course the alliance which he had never heard about. Then she sparked something, asking if he was a traveler, where was he. Then he turned to her, those eyes almost giving a roll* "You were the one to tell me you didn't need any help, and to go hide in my own kingdom remember? You make quick judgments, to quick. I like it how I have sat here and taken all the insults of me, but yet I have just now began to give you one. You are the weak one, I tried to help. Don't come to me when or my father when the unknown forces of the east come knocking at your door."

*Fyzenguard stood there and watched her walk off with her intimidating guards. Then he laughed a little, then it lowered down into a small murmur. Why would he care anyway if she didn't, Fystendoandlhymer has been here for thousands of years and had never fallen once in battle. Never lost a war, and the people were known to be fairer, and kind-hearted then these so rich kingdoms. Its because everyone has to help to survive. Everyone shares borrow tools. At one point in time, it was never like that but the peak of Fystendonaldhymer is gone through battle. but its old heartbeats that of stronger than any kingdom, and ancient dragon which was forgotten in its layer* "Sir are you going to leave?" *Fyzenguard looked back to the two guards and nods* "Lead me back, I am done with my business."