Fae Courts Trophy Hunted

Threads open to all members of the Fae Courts group
Ceinwyn blushed, and then became embarassed that she had blushed, and flushed harder. She turned abruptly away from Razareal and his very pleasant voice and his very kind words and took a few steps forwards. "Here," she said, squatting down within a tight gathering of bushes that shielded three sides of a small mossy clearing. "I have collected some mushrooms and berries over the past couple of days, they may be to your liking. Though, I don't think you would enjoy the lily leaves... your kind-- high fae usually do not." She corrected her language, burning an even darker shade of red now.

She set out a small collection of freshly plucked red and black berries alongside a smattering of plump mushroom caps. "They are safe to eat," she assured Razareal. She pulled out a small handful of light green leaves from her satchel and bit off the end of one, flashing a momentary glimpse of the small, vestigial fangs behind her lips.

Ceinwyn liked plants. She understood them, and they were peaceful quiet things for the most part. She could be lost in her thoughts for hours amongst them... partly why she had ventured so far without realizing. Consequently, small talk was not her forte, but she had also been taught that she should be polite to dinner guests and especially the higher faeries.

"I do hope your audience with Autumn is not affected by this. Is it very serious? I-if, of course, you are permitted to speak of it."

Back