LFG - Quest Treasure and/or A Prison Break!

Zufar el Hassan

The Bane of Chains
Character Biography
Link
Greetings!
Figured I some plot ideas for anybody whom is intreasted, just DM me or comment if anyone is intreasted. Here are the two:

Plot A: Treasure! With a Side of Danger!
The old man that Zufar and his crew picked up from Coraliv is more then he seems, knows a fair bit of stuff...including the potential of some hidden treasure a bit away from the continent. Is it a bit of a stench? Not necessarily, but who knows? It's worth a shot, espically for the people who overheard this conversation between the two. But, it's by no means going to be an easy journey. Aside from the natural dangers of the high seas and the potential monstrosities that may await them, their not the only one out to make it rich...

Plot B: Hopefully, History Won't Remember This...
Some information had turned out regarding an individual from Zufar's past, particularly, this said individual is now imprisoned near the Alabyad Palace after inadvertently peeing in the last Sultan's metaphoric dinner bowl. So, try to make amends with some of the people he had horribly wronged as a child, he figured he might just break him out of prison. After all, what's a missing political prisoner or two to the new Sultan?

Speaking of, the crowning of the new Sultan has opened up a wonderful opportunity. With most of security placed in ensuring the coronation goes off without a hitch, less of them are watching the jails. The bad new is, a series of misunderstandings and coincidences in the chain of command has kinda now set the clock against Zufar and friends. They'll need to extract the fellow before he meets his untimely demise at the gallows...

Now, the Captain would rather not sully his image...just yet. So in order to keep himself incognito and protect his own crew from association, he has decided to bring along a small group of hired hands for this particular operation...preferably, those whom have a bit of experience with agility and stealth...

Knowing Faelyn, she's likely to get herself stuck in prison. Care to have a jailbreak for 2?

Alternatively, if there's no one else to break Zufar out, she could join the crew to break him free - for a small fee, of course.

• Yay
Reactions: Zufar el Hassan
Knowing Faelyn, she's likely to get herself stuck in prison. Care to have a jailbreak for 2?

Alternatively, if there's no one else to break Zufar out, she could join the crew to break him free - for a small fee, of course.
Zufar will be on the crew breaking our friend out. Might be a bit complicated then it first seems X).

What says we wait a bit and see who else like to join our little crew?We can decide weather we are breaking in or out.

• Yay
Reactions: Faelyn Daestra
Hey! I've recently got back on the forum. (Check my char's bio in my forum signature).

While my character is more of a mix between a character and a ooze monster, I could see him being part of the quest somehow.

One idea is that (similar to Faelyn's suggestion), my character would be a monster captured in the wild and locked in the prison. Perhaps during the break-in (or break-out), the crew finds the cell containing my character in it. Breaking my character out would result in him joining you guys (as a questionable ally)

Alternatively, we can work out some backstories of how my monster character met Zufar, since my character is very hard to be allied with in-universe.