LFG - Quest Travel Across the Steppe

Dearest Maridis,

I was hoping you could aid me in finding a family relic, I believe it too have made it's way too Eagelehead, although the last time it was spotted was many years ago, and so it could be anywhere in the Steppe. About the relic itself, it is a small clay vase, with my family name inscribed on it, among some other drawings. Inside the vase should be a think silver bracelet, with my family name inscribed in gold onto it. I have sent a few trinkets for you to sell and buy resources for the journey, upon receiving the artifacts, preferably both, you will be paid handsomely, as usual.

With respect,
Morst Gorgon

Maridis sat in the inn and read the letter, he knew he'd need other mercenaries, for the Steppe was to dangerous to go alone, sure that meant sharing the reward, but less is better than none. He prepared a letter of his own and had it copied and sent out to many inns across the realm.

To whom it may concern,

Maridis Va Dori is preparing a journey to the Steppe, he requires mercenaries for such a journey and urges all people of such lifestyle to come to "The Bare Maidin" inn located in Alliria, payment upon completion of contract, weapons not provided and food is welcomed as without it, Maridis can only provide small rations. The journey will take place as soon as enough peoples arrive, preferably within a few weeks.

Always down for travels to distant lands and the opportunity to earn gold by smashing heads with a hammer.

I would be interested in joining with Jane Anderson in this. (I need some more editing about her background though but, the basics are there.)
I may seem like a fish out of water on the Steppe, but your friendly local sea monster dragon sorcerer mercenary is ready to adventure!
Wanderlust strikes even Elves. I'd be interested in taking part!
Great I think we have enough people! I'll make an actual thread.

Blue winter rose I use a dark theme, so the light color scheme doesn't bother me too much but I hear people complaining about it often, so I may change the tone/color. Sorry!

Thank you, yeah using colours that work well for all themes are tricky sometimes. I have a remark though, you stated that we are in a small mining town but as far I know we are in Alliria what is like a huge trade city or I just completely misread the lore. Just so we are one page with that.

No problem, everyone else just needs to respond to my question, you don't have to wait for everyone from this thread to post

yeah i was asking because, Bayde Foemarr stated in his post that we are in a small mining town. ((Sorry, when I wrote this post I somehow didn't saw the two posts before this.))

Last edited: