Letters To Sable Pembroke

Roleplay dedicated to correspondence type roleplays such as letters.

Zael Castomir

Slayer of Ganfarred
Character Biography
Link
The courier found Sable Pembroke and gave him the letter. Apparently it was from Noel Schwartz.

The letter had a basic, unadorned wax seal.

When opened, it simply read:

Not her. The third person in our little group.

I feel like I've betrayed you. That feeling's probably right. And for that, I'm sorry.

I had Kimble within arm's reach. But I wasn't strong enough to kill him by myself. I will. One day.

But times have changed now.

I'm doing something I believe in. I thought I could just go along with things in the military. I couldn't. I can't live with that chain around my neck.

Sorry again, big guy.

Burn this letter as soon as you get done reading it.

Sable Pembroke

• Cry
Reactions: Sable Pembroke
Anger boiled within Sable as he consumed the contents of the letter. Voices screamed in a cacophony within the prison that was Sable's head. He would have followed Zael into the depths of hell if he'd only let him. They could have killed Kimble together. Instead he left Sable here to rot.

Useless.

Useless.

USELESS.

Where had he gone? To Gilram? To that bastard's "freedom?" Who else would leave? Edric and then Meredith and now Zael who was next whowhoWHOWHO?!

No address, no way to answer, just a worthless explanation noexcuse.

No excuses, Sable,
YOU did this, it's YOUR fault. Couldn't even ṣ̶̳̀͊̏̽*̴̙̩̻͔͍͍͓̈̊́̉͘v̷̼̣͕̅̃ȩ̵͇̖̭̣̥͖̜̩͆̏͂̉͐͂̂͘ ̸͖̼̺̑̈́̋̒̄͛͗̇͝h̸̟̝͎͎̫̽́̽̑_̶̗̥̤̹̈̿̈́̃͛́̓r̷͖̟̣̄̔̈́̔̕ͅŕ̸̠̪̮̓r̵̭͙̯͍̮̯̹̮̱͒̆͛̒̈͂͝͠ how could you expect to help him

ÿ̷̡̝́͊̏̑̍̏̆͐̀ ̵̨̗̰̳͂̔̾͜ͅo̶͎̲̟̐ͅ ̶̡̦͔̰̗͔͖͇͂̒̇̐̄͐̇̚ù̶̫̣̣͓̭̪͚͖̯ ̷͍͕̟̋̒͒̾͛̏͝r̷̯͍̬̫̟̹͗͛̕ ̴̘̲͈̥̦̬͎̟͒͌͆̆̅́̔ͅf̴̳̼̗͂̎ ̴͙͖͙̠̼͓̙͆̎̎͊͜ả̶̼͜͜ ̶͓̱̬͕̅ų̸͈̘̬̞̱̮͌͌̐̃̈͌͝ ̵̢̣̳̙̖͍̊͌͂̀̍̋l̵͈̈́̄̽̀̂̈́̈́͊̚ ̷̳̹͔̪̾̂̔̔ͅt̶̛̜͉͎͈̔̋͛̂̑̄̕͘

The towering youth grit his teeth as he shredded the letter into pieces, then crumpled the pieces into illegible balls of nothing. His head hurt. Blood dripped from his mouth. He needed to plot his next move. It wasn't here.

• Stressed
Reactions: Zael Castomir