Titanfall Titanfall Begins

For threads related to the Titanfall event of 2021

Raigryn Vayd

Staff
Character Biography
Link
For weeks now, the whispers heard by many when travelling between the Portal Stones have become louder. Some have heard the faint and slow beating of a heart.

Magic has started to fail. Spells have been sputtering out, artefacts faltering. Yet the Herald - the otherworldly being that keeps magic in check - has not been seen by any.

News starts to spread that the Cartographers Guild of Alliria has managed several successful trips to the strange continent far to the east. More ships are commissioned for a trip by the brave and the bold.

A new voice reaches out to adventurers across Arethil. It is familiar to those who have ever been touched by the Herald, but it is not the same. Soft and gentle, it speaks loudest nearest the Portal Stones.

The capstone is broken, Eolydiir's Crook is once again found. What has come to pass before will soon be unbound. Gather, all, to the Portal Stones at once. You must act now or all will forever be lost. My gaze does not extend as far as it once did. My power has waned. I do not know where they have uncovered it, but I can open an old Stone. Seneschal

You have a choice:
  1. If you joined the expedition East and wash up on the southern shore of Malakath join here
  2. If you take the new portal stone to arrive at Tirnua join here
  3. If you want a slow paced thread exploring the existing continents join here
  4. Otherwise you can simply include the failing magic and other implications in your own stories.

THERE WILL BE ADVENTURE

THERE WILL BE LOOT

THERE WILL BE REVELATIONS ABOUT THE NATURE OF THE HERALD, PORTAL STONES AND MAGIC ITSELF

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Yay
Reactions: Harrier