Private Tales The Wrong Person Made Right

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer

Acteon Cass

Character Biography
Link
A letter had arrived upon Acteon's desk. A letter with a very important seal. It was from a prominent family in the Reach. The Lowe family. One of the nobles of the Reach. High born people akin to the ancient merchant families, such as his own. And there was something they wanted from him. From his family. The letter was addressed to the Cass after all not a specific member. He broke the seal and looked at the contents.

It would seem that Acteon was invited to attend a party. A party with the intent of finding a suitor, and husband, for the eldest daughter of the Lowe family. Interesting. They were entertaining the idea of allying their families through marriage. A bold move given the current state of the Cass family. Perhaps he should attend and discover just what was going through their heads. The worst that could come of it was being in the same position he was in when he first arrived.

The day of the party had arrived. Acteon's carriage pulled up and he stepped out. Fine clothing colored blue and gray with trims of gold. The colors of his family and the gold of the wealth they had always been so good at gathering. He walked up to the gate, his invitation in hand. As he came to whoever was waiting there he presented it to them.

"Acteon Cass. How long for you to confirm? I am eager to attend the party."

Elani Lowe

Elani was already over this party and it had not even started yet. Her twenty-first birthday had recently passed and her parents were now more determined than ever to marry their eldest daughter off before she became an old maid. She looked like a ridiculous peacock in the curve hugging, low backed dress that matched the Lowe Family colors. Green and gold. The tiara perched on top of soft blonde hair. She looked beautiful except for the scar that ran down her right cheek and up over her eye. The dress hid the scar on her abdomen.

She sat on the dais at the head table and she swirled her wine in her golden goblet. Her father sat in the middle of her and her mother. Elani took a drink and let out a ridiculously loud sigh. She did not want to be the wife of anyone that had been invited. She had told her mother no to every single suitor but her mother did not listen because she would die alone if she did not settle for someone. The thought of settling sounded like so much fun. She thought it would be better to take lovers and die alone at an old age. The other option was sitting at home with a knitting needle.

It sounded epically horrible. Fuck this place.

Her father finally stood and addressed the gathered men. Something about how lovely she was and how she would make a wonderful wife and yada yada yada. She was ready to fall asleep. The men started to walk to the center of the great hall, bow, and introduce themselves. All Elani saw was a bunch of no no no and fuck no.

Acteon Cass

Last edited:
They were taking forever with the invitation. It was confirmed as real. They checked the list. It was confirmed again. They checked the list again. Question of his identity and a proof of it. He proved it. Then they did it all over again.

Acteon was done waiting after the third time of them having done this. He grabbed his invitation and his proof of identity from them then just pushed right past them.

"Stop!" One of the guards yelled lowering their weapon.

Acteon just glared back at him. "Or what? You will attack me from behind? I do not have any more time for this. I am going in. Try to stop me and I will kill you."

He turned and began to walk inside. His back turned to the guards. The one who had told him to stop began to move to do as he said, but his fellow guard stopped him. Something hushed was said and then they called over a boy waiting off to the sides in a slight panic. The boy was sent to inform the lord of what was happening.

Acteon did not care. He had been invited and could show proof of both. If this turned into an issue then there would be a crowd. No doubt the lord would wish to make a scene of refusing a clearly invited guest. Would the same fate befall them as well? He was protected because of that potential outcome, at least for now.

When he entered he found a line of suitors. Things had already begun while the guards were stalling him. Did not matter. He was at the only part he needed to be in attendance for. So he just slipped into the line and waited for his chance to introduce himself.

Those before him were boring, but it was finally his turn. Acteon stepped forth and made the proper bow, although his eyes never left the girl's face. A scar. Interesting. She was still a beauty.

"I am Acteon Cass, the man you invited but then tried to turn away. I am sorry to inform you but it did not work. Nothing could keep me from seeing what kind of beauty this first daughter of the Lowe family was."

He looked her up and down. A smirk forming on his face. "I am most certainly not disappointed."

Elani Lowe

Elani was sipping her wine, politely nodding, and trying to not fall asleep. She alternated those activities with glaring at her father and glaring at the suitors. This was a joke and it was going to go the way the other events they had forced on her. She would still be single and she would still be an incredible disappointment to her parents.

She was struggling to keep her eyes open when the next man in line started speaking. She half listened to his name, but then he continued. He did not speak about himself or about his accomplishments. He spoke about her and her beauty.

She looked him up and down as he did the same to her. She felt like he was undressing her with his eyes and then he smirked at her and she felt heat rise to her cheeks. Who are you...she thought. His next words sent a weird sensation up her spine and she set her goblet down on the table.

She leaned over to her father and spoke softly, "you may dismiss the rest, father. There is only one man I wish to speak to this evening."

Her father frowned and looked at her mother. This man was not on her mothers list, but he had somehow gotten an invitation. She smirked as her father clearly struggled with the fact that he didn't like this mans attitude and his daughter did. With a sigh, her father rose from his seat and dismissed everyone except Acteon Cass.

Elani wore a smug smile as she pushed her chair back and stood. She stepped down from the dais and strode up to where Acteon stood. The blonde woman stopped in front of him and cocked her head to the left as she looked up into his face. She curtsied to Acteon and then stood back up to her full height.

"Do I disappoint when I am closer?" She referred, of course, to the scar that ran down the right side of her face. The scar that she had received when she was burned badly at the age of seven. Just one of the pair that marred her body.

Acteon Cass

A conversation went on up on the dias. One he could hear thanks to his sensitive ears. So he had made an impression on her. She forced her father to dismiss everyone else and leave it as just the two of them. Excellent. He had a chance of sorting out why exactly they had invited him yet kept him off the list. A true puzzle that one was.

When she approached, he noticed her confidence. A curtsy and then a question. He decided to follow suit. He gave her a bow. "How could you? Your beauty only grew as you drew closer."

He smiled to her. A predatory nature behind it for a split second when he first made it that had turned into a much friendlier one nearly right away. Would not want her knowing what was on his mind yet. That was for his next action.

The Allirian leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "What would you say if I asked you to join me in a much more private room? One that does muffles sound."

Elani Lowe

Elani let out a low chuckle. He was cocky and a flatterer. He was trouble. She liked trouble even it was just for a little bit. Long enough to end this party and postpone her parents attempts to marry her off. He was gorgeous and she wouldn't be opposed to continuing her charade through the night.

His amber eyes bore into her as the stranger leaned in and whispered in her ear. She immediately felt the pinpricks of lust flow over her skin and the heat of need spread through her body. She had been content to just have his company for a drink and some talking, but now she wanted - no needed - more than that. A big fuck you to her parents as well. The poor fools still thought she was pure as snow.

"I would say you are rather forward. I would also say that I would like that very much." Her voice was low as she whispered back to him. There was something about him that was dangerous and it bugged her that she cold not put her finger on it.

Acteon Cass

A smirk crossed his lips as she replied. An acceptance of his very inappropriate offer. She seemed to be the type to enjoy such things. From his bold introduction to his even bolder offer. If he wanted her attention then he just need to be rather bold. Something he was happy to do.

"Lead the way. I am looking forward to our intimate conversation getting to know one another. Do try to scream my name often least you forget it."

As he leaned away, that predatory look would flash for a moment. Deep seated desire to devour her whole. But it was gone as quickly a it had arrived. He gave her a bow and offered her his arm. As far as anyone knew, the pair was just engaging in some polite, proper conversations.

Elani Lowe

"Do try to scream my name often least you forget it."

Chills ran through her body and she took a steadying breath. Who is this man? She had no answer to it as he bowed and offered his arm. She slipped her own arm through his and rested her hand on his bicep.

"Intimate conversation, sir? I am a proper lady who only has proper, polite conversation with a man she just met." She smirked up at him and winked.

Elani started to walk, leading him to her rooms. She was silent on their journey through the gilded halls. Her rooms were very well equipped to hold in many sounds and secrets. She had even experimented with her little sister as a teenager. One stood in the room and screamed at the top of her lungs while the other listened. They had gotten pretty loud and it never penetrated the walls.

She pulled a small key from a small pocket sewn into her dress and unlocked her door. The main room was large with gold walls and green accents throughout. There was a fireplace on the far wall with a large window on either side. Two couches sat facing each other with a small table in between. A quiet sitting room with her washroom through the right door and her bedroom through the left.

"The most private of rooms in this manor for you, sir." The smirk was still on her face as she closed the door behind him and relocked the door.

Acteon Cass

She took to his boldness and took his arm. Acteon was very pleased by this development. Perhaps her parents not so much, but he could care less what they wanted. What he wanted right now was to find out what kind of woman Elani was and then to show her a night she would no doubt never forget.

Her room proved to be rather large and highly decorated in the colors of her family. Plenty of mischief they could get themselves into here. He heard her words and then the click of the lock. A brow was raised after he glanced to her. A smirk filled with desire already on his lips.

Hopefully she didn't disappoint him.

"Excellent. I do hope we will not be bothered much. I have no plans to leave this room until I am completely satisfied.... And I hear my appetite is rather ravenous."

He walked over to her to land a kiss on her cheek, the scarred one. As he did a rough smack of her ass echoed off the walls as his hand bounced off her behind. Then he broke away and headed for the couch. He sat himself down, got comfortable, and then patted his lap. A smirk on his lips. He was taunting her. Clearly no proper Lady would ever sit on a man's lap.

Elani Lowe

Those chills ran through her body again as he spoke. Completely satisfied...ravenous...his words were calling to her in a way that she had never felt before. He was strong and sexy. Elani was caught off guard when he kissed her scarred cheek. No one touched her cheek. People acted like it was diseased or something and avoided it. Even the lovers she had taken in her life avoided it. It and the other one on her chest. Elani was not going to get her hopes up that he may be different even if he had kissed her cheek already.

When Acteon gave her a rough smack on her ass, she yelped out of surprise and then watched him saunter over to her couch. She smiled as he patted his lap and her eyes roamed from him hand up to his smirking face. Elani bit her bottom lip as she walked slowly to him. She lifted her dress as she stepped over her legs and then brought her knees up to the couch so they were on either side of him. She lowered herself down so she was straddling him, her hands resting on his shoulders.

"You came to my party to have try to gain my hand in marriage. My parents did not seem to know you. You had no pretty platitudes to offer as to why I should marry you and then you slap my ass like you own me. Who are you, Acteon Cass?"
Her curiosity had been peaked.

Acteon Cass

The yelp of surprise and that way she bite her lip. Acteon was definitely right about this one. She enjoyed his boldness.... And his roughness. He had not come here looking for sex. He had expected for a more immediately profitable suitor to be chosen. His aim was to gain an ally or at least a connection.

But becoming the personal choice of Elani herself? He would gladly accept that. He would gladly accept until everything he had in him was in her....

She straddled his lap. How bold of her. His hands roamed up her legs to her thighs. Then he began to rub them slowly up and down from beneath her clothes. His skin against her skin. And she spoke her mind and asked her question. His answer was an impish smirk.

"I am Acteon Cass, sole son of the Cass family from Alliria and Cassica. Former Allirian guard. Infamous sellsword. Future Merchant Lord."

His eyes stayed locked onto her own. His thoughts on how he wished to ravage her clear within them.

"I came here because I was invited, even if the list lacked my name. As for marriage, I am not particularly interested in it. What I am interested in is you. So tell me, Elani Lowe, just who are you?"

Elani Lowe

Elani liked his hands rubbing up and down her thighs. They were large and rough like him. She listened to his short resume in silence. She had never heard of him which was curious for an infamous sellsword. She decided to not address that though.

Elani found it very interesting that he was invited and he wasn't on the list. Usually something like that was not missed by her parents men. They were extremely organized and didn't make mistakes. No, he may have been invited but it wasn't to this party. Curious.

"I am Elani Lowe," she started her answer the same way he had answered her. "Eldest daughter of the Lowe family from Alliria. Disappointment to my parents. Bored rich noble. Future boring Lords wife." Elani giggled slightly. She thought she was hilarious.

"Humor me, Acteon. How does one come to a party full of suitors because you want me and not my hand in marriage?" It was not that she wanted to get married because she didn't but why would he want her? He didn't even know her.

Acteon Cass

She copied him. Interesting choice. He had introduced himself that way so she would know who he was. Her own way of describing herself told him much about how she thought. Things he could use later. For now he was focused on her and how she was straddling his lap. Can not let such a gift go to waste.

"I did not come here for the marriage. I came seeking to make a connection with your family and perhaps find an ally for the future. But my plan changed when I saw you. I knew you would be worth my time. That is rarer than you think for bored, rich nobles."

He smiled to her with a predatory look now remaining instead of fading away immediately. He leaned in closer to her face as if to give her a kiss. But he did not.

"So tell me why I should claim you and see that you no longer are bored or the future wife of a boring Lord. Give me a reason to take you home with me and refuse to share you with another man."

Elani Lowe

"Hmmm," Elani thought for a moment. She would play his little game here. He was very strange and she wanted to know more about him. "Well...I am the heir to my parents lands and businesses once they die. My sister is only interested in babies and being a kept lady while I want more with my life. Another reason she wed before me besides my..." Elani trailed off without finishing her sentence.

"My parents would have an absolute shit if you took me home with you, which is a joy that you cannot comprehend." She didn't hate her parents, but they certainly weren't on the top of her favorite people list.

Elani reached up and twirled some of her hair in her fingers as she thought of other reasons. "I can fight," she added to her list. She was not sure why she was humoring him so. She shrugged, she was having fun though. "I can ride," this was followed up with a wink.

Acteon Cass

An unwed heiress that had ambitions of not just making babies. She stood out there. Many women amongst the nobles dreamed of marrying rich and having kids of their own. It got them out from under their parents' control. She wished to be out but not bound by a husband.

His interest was already peaked, but her comment about being able to ride caught his attention. "Oh? So you can ride can you?"

A wolfish grin came over his lips. "Show me."

He leaned forward after. His lips coming to meet her own. His hands sliding down her thighs to her ass beneath her dress. The intensity of his desires was behind his kiss. His passions made his hands rough and firm as they squeezed and massaged. Would she respond as he wished or would she do something unexpected?

Elani Lowe

Elani genuinely laughed at his response. He was such a man. They only had a care for one thing. She was sitting astride him though so she couldn't really blame him at all. Before she could show him, he kissed her and she kissed him back with the passion that showed her own intentions.

She pulled back from him, "I meant a horse, good sir." Her tone was scandalized but the glint her in eye told him exactly what she meant. Elani's slender fingers were slowly unbuttoning his shirt as she leaned in and captured his mouth with hers again. Oh, she could show him exactly what he wanted.

Acteon Cass

Her words and her actions excited Acteon. She had a sense of humor and knew how to enjoy herself. Yet again, rare traits in many noble women. She was someone he could work with, and her status as being heiress fit into his plans well. If he could get her under his influence at the least then their connection in the future could be very profitable. It might not even be that far into the future when an investment in her paid off if certain circumstance happened to fall into place.

But that was something to focus more on later. Right now he was more interested in delving into his desires with a beautiful woman.

She would find his shirt easy to unbutton and underneath the toned muscles of a fighter. That may be a new experience for her or it may not. The way she behaved he doubted she had avoided "defiling" herself until this moment. He did not know what kind of men she had entertained before him.

Acteon broke their kiss off as she had done to him after a bit. "I must ask, but is there a reason you need my shirt off if you are going to ride a horse?"

A smirk crossed his face. How would she respond? This was the banter she had started.

Elani Lowe

Elani ran her hands down his muscular chest with a smile on her face. She let the silence fall between them. She had started this banter with him and he was serving it back to her so nicely. It wasn't often that she found someone who could keep up with her so she appreciated it.

"You just looked uncomfortable in such a confining outfit," she said softly as she looked her seafoam green eyes with his amber. His clothing was not confining but it seemed like a good excuse. "I just want you to be comfortable before I show you anything, of course."

Everything in her was screaming for him to take her. This stranger who was driving her insane with lust and making her want to run away with him at the same time. She needed to know everything about it.

Acteon Cass

He squeezed her ass roughly when she began to feel his hairy, muscular chest. A lustful smirk formed on his lips. She wanted to keep up the charade and continue their game of advancing closer to carnal delight while speaking as if they were not. He was happy to keep it going.

"My thanks. That shirt was confining, although if you want to take it off you will have to give me a good reason to stop working out that tension before you mount your stallion."

To emphasize his point he squeezed her ass again. There was no reason he should remove his hands. They were exactly where they should be at. But he could give her a chance to convince him otherwise.

Elani Lowe

Elani had no intention of having him remove his hands from her very shapely ass. She liked them there and she liked him squeezing it. She smiled coyly at Acteon and decided that it was time to drop this charade she had started.

She leaned forward so her chest was resting against his and she brought her lips to his ear again. "So do you want to fuck me, Acteon Cass? How else will you know if I am worth taking home and refusing to share with another man..."

Elani was being bold tonight. It surprised even her. Something about this mysterious stranger made her want to give him everything and she didn't want to hold anything back.

Acteon Cass

The young noblewoman leaned against the Allirian. Her chest touching his own and making it very clear what she was hiding beneath her dress. She whispered in his ear. And it got a toothy grin out of him along with a low, lusty growl. His eyes darted to her and looked at her. All his thoughts and intentions clear within his gaze.

"I will fuck you. Not want. Will. It is on you to convince me you are worth taking home and bedding over and over and over again. And just know, when I decide to claim someone I make sure they get what they want no matter what it is."

A rough, firm grip of her ass hinted at the strength he was hiding until now. Of how he could take what he wanted but was not. A bit of his own respect to the woman who was giving him boldness back to his own. If she continued to be this fun then he would claim her as he said. She already had the family ties that could make her very useful to him so all she needed to do was give him the desire to claim her herself as his.

"Understood?"

Acteon Cass

Another thrill ran through her and this time the goosebumps stayed on her skin. He was so demanding and she loved it. She had no idea how she would convince him that he should claim her, but she was sure she could. Gods, she hoped she could. She leaned back in and nipped his earlobe before whispering a simple word.

"Understood."

She pulled back and looked him in the eye. Daring him to make good on his promise.

Acteon Cass

The moment the words left her mouth, Acteon grinned like a predator that just pounced its prey. If she were the mouse then he would be the cat and he planned to play with her before gobbling her up. So in response he squeezed her ass hard once more.

"Excellent."

Then the second his words were spoken he began to lift her dress off of her. This was why he had run his hands under it in the first place. Feeling up her thighs and ass was just a very pleasurable cover for his plan. Off it would go and then off would go his shirt. His pants would not last long on him either.

His eyes would lock onto her own with a wolfish smirk. "Remember to show me everything you have got beautiful. I do not like being disappointed."

He smacked her ass with both hands hard. His intent was to leave red marks behind. "Now, let's begin."

And so it all did....

Elani Lowe

Elani and Acteon had eventually moved from the couch and gone to get cleaned up. They then had to clean up from their attempt to clean up. She was not really sure how many hours had passed by the time they fell into bed together. She fell asleep curled up in her lovers arms and, even with how sore she was from their activities, she fell right to sleep.

The sun was streaming through her window by the time she woke up and slipped out of bed. She watched Acteon for a few minutes with a small on her face before she went to get dressed in a soft, simple aqua dress. The neck was high and covered the bite mark that was very prominently displayed. Her parents were already going to freak out when she informed them that she was leaving with Acteon. Today.

She brushed her blonde hair gently to just let it fall loose over her shoulders and back. She was going for a sweet look that she rarely ever tried to achieve. It would help soften the blow slightly. She hoped.

Acteon Cass

• Sip
Reactions: Acteon Cass
Normally Acteon did not sleep much. A late to bed yet early to rise kind of lifestyle ingrained into him after all his years as a guard and sellsword. But after indulging in his desires so thoroughly with Elani that night, he needed some extra sleep.

So while she had woken up first, he remained sleeping until she finally fully left the bed to dress herself. The lack of her warmth got him out of the bed himself. The bare minimum of redressing was done and then he went over to stand by her. A smirk on his lips.

"Hiding things from your parents? Is it out of shame or wishing to avoid an irritating conversation this time?"

He was already aware why she would hide the bite upon her neck. It was the smartest move to make considering the topic she had for them today. He would have advised her do it if she had asked him or not already done so already. But teasing was irresistible with a new lover.

One hand slide down her back all the way to her behind. He was not satisfied even after their night before. He was making sure she was aware of this. Worst thing would be she thought he was an easy man to please.

Elani Lowe