LFG The Sharyrdian Order

Eren'thiel Xyrdithas

Broken Sword
Character Biography
Link
Hello all,

For some time now I have worked laying the foundations for a society of a somewhat ambitious nature, I suppose, but it is a concept I have for a very long while wanted to put into some kind of action. I have been working on it essentially since I started with the site, and have been fleshing out some of the more mundane intricacies as I've gone.

That said, this is something I'd really like to write in a group setting, and perhaps even establish as a bonafide group on site! So, if anyone is interested, I'd like to offer an invitation to write with me.

What I have been working on is a nation of elves a little unlike the typical elf. These elves are joined by a collective consciousness, and operate as a united Order to carry out a prime directive: to uphold the light. But there is much more to it than that.

You can find the related lore in the Sandbox at present, or you can DM me and I can link you to the page(s).

Some things have been left incomplete or unfinished because of some simple time/muse conflicts.

Other things are left incomplete because I intend to finish it with the input/help of others, or better yet, leave it for others to fill it out themselves. Though I have a number of stories in mind to lead and DM the group forward, I hope to build an environment for a lot of group involvement and input to a pretty much self sustaining point.

I hope this finds your interest.

Still got my interest! The Arbiters look appealing, I'm thinking I'll join up with a priest-scholar. Happy to make other characters too, as needed

Last edited:
I'm very excited about the interest this concept has generated! I apologize for my stalling, things have been a little hectic lately. But, plans to get things moving along have resumed and I'm eager to share some thoughts and opinions!

• Popcorn
Reactions: Kiros Rahnel
So, since the current state of affairs for the Order are not quite so good, and I'm still working on a particular storyline, I thought it might be fun to do something a little different.

As things sit right now, the Order has been living under the conditions of a curse upon their lands for about 130 years, and this curse eventually infected their minds about 1 year ago, which is an affliction only meant to last a short while and is destined to come to and end. While there is nothing stopping us from writing them in the "canonical" here-and-now, I thought it might be neat if we stepped back in time a little bit first?

I'm not fixed on any one thing, I just had a neat string of ideas and possible pros to doing something like this. But, to be honest, I feel like there's a lot we can do whichever route we wanna go.

That said, so long as the interest is still there, if you'd like any help with character creation or if there's something I wasn't particularly clear on in the wikis just shoot me a message on this thread, dm, or on the discord.

Also, for simplicity's sake, here is the link for the main wiki:

I made it as a book so all of the related wikis are linked at the bottom of the page. :)

It has begun.

• Cheer
Reactions: Kiros Rahnel