Fate - First Reply The Searing Sun

A 1x1 Roleplay where the first writer to respond can join

Zara Soltanis

Character Biography
Link
1708741738596.png

Along the Cortosi Coast

Piercing sunlight stabbed at her eye blinding Zara to the small armies lined before her. She grunted in annoyance as she moved her face to see the glare come from one of the many shining pieces of armor that dotted the field. Scores of men aligned themselves into formation as sergeants bellowed their orders. Meanwhile, Zara Soltanos casually leaned against a large wooden spear as she looked hungrily across the field.

She could feel the tension in the air that only came when men and women were preparing to risk their lives. It was like the whole field was holding its breath, it was enough to make her blood boil.

Beads of sweat glistened down her skin as she glanced up to the sun bearing down on them. It was a clear day, not a cloud in the sky to offer these brave soldiers even an ounce of shade. No one would be able to hide from the gaze of the Sun Father.

"You aren't supposed to be here m'lady."

The opposing army was some small upstart warlord who like many trailblazers before them believed he was capable of carving out a small kingdom along the coast. However, he made the unfortunate choice of trying to make his home from the Sun Throne. A small army had been gathered and led out here by General Ibrahim...and the Lioness.

"I will not allow my father to lock me away like some fine art to show off to his political guests. It is a waste of my talents."

"You're talents are making bad choices."

Zara laughed as she pulled the spear from the earth and pointed it directly at the opposing army. In response, a horn was sounded and the army marched forward.

"I will take this man's head and throw it at my father's feet, General. All will know not to stand before the Lioness."