The Queen And The Court

alphabunny

Rou Stonewall
Character Biography
Link
Hey so I have a character named Esmerelda who is the queen of the Kingdom or Route (the kingdom can be found in the sandbox) Im basically looking to expand her court, find suitors and interesting interactions and adventures. If you are keen let me know!

Hey so I have a character named Esmerelda who is the queen of the Kingdom or Route (the kingdom can be found in the sandbox) Im basically looking to expand her court, find suitors and interesting interactions and adventures. If you are keen let me know!

Sounds interesting. Any plans with her in specific you'd want to do? I might have a character that could fit well with her.

Im think LOTS of drama. And also she has to find a suitor but that isnt the main focus

Im think LOTS of drama. And also she has to find a suitor but that isnt the main focus

Well I got two characters that would fit if you want drama and possibly a suitor. I have Nycto here, who could fit in. Or I also have Jexlt Warren , who could also make a good fit for her too. I can do lots of drama, and possibly even meet the suitor demand. Of course I could also possibly make a new character, but these two are what I have for now.

Are there any specific spots on the court (General, Cleric, etc) that you'd want to be filled? Because I can probably make a character to fit one of them if you want.

Yay !
Are there any specific spots on the court (General, Cleric, etc) that you'd want to be filled? Because I can probably make a character to fit one of them if you want.
How every you want really. I know im looking for an advisor