Private Tales The New Order

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer

Adriwolf

The bounty seemed juicy. The head of a wannabe tyrant for 600 gold coins. It seemed normal, enough, a weak human that should not impose any challenge to the werewolf that was going after it. Sure, there could be some guards that might protect the tyrants ass, with lots of weapons and tactics to bring the bounty hunter down. That should be fun. Something that showed a challenge. He was up for it.
A map was besides the announcement, exposing where the target was hiding: in a worthless castle that made a ridiculuos competence against that one of a prince. In Elbion. It was a few days away, but the price was worth it, besides, the challenge of the possible guards, and the food he could eat once he killed the guards. Their flesh should taste quite nicely...

Na’ill has just begun making steady pace with his cart as he approached the Castles gates and mentally prepared for his argument with the idiot guards. “Well I guess here is as good as a place as any to stop” he said to himself. But as he approached the guards he was shocked to find another man in the path “now what kind of no brain would come to a place a pathetic as this?” he mumbled to himself

“Hey bud if your begging the guards are poor as dirt!” He chuckled.

Jaken heard someone behind him, the voice sounded young, maybe of a child's. He turned around and faced a man in a hoody, covering himself in the shadow of it. He had told him something about the guards.
"What is your business boy?" Jaken said to Na'ill "I don't beg the guards, I slide by them." he approach the lad "Do you know the shortest way towards Elbion?" he said as he looked down the bounty he held in his hands.

“You fool your self lad I’m no boy I’m willing to bet I’m older than you are!” He looked at the man strangely. “You seem dumb! Perhaps you would be interested in a wise creature with more brains than you.” He turns and begins walking back to his cart and gingerly removes a small brown egg.

"THE HELL YOU CALLED ME MOTHERFUCKER!!???" Jaken barked, grabbing the man strongly by the shoulder "YOU DON'T WANT TO PUSH ME OR ELSE!!"
"Is everything ok here?" asked a guard nearby. The guard noticed Jaken's hostile attitude towards the other man "Sir, please leave the man alone or I might be forced to put you down."
"Try me, you piece of-" he looked behind the guard, spotting several more. Way more than he could exect to be gathered in a food court, he really didn't want to fight now, besides, the ransack the fight would create may persuade people to hunt his ass "Nevermind sir." he said, letting the man go
The guard nodded and walked away. "You are one lucky guy." he told Na'ill "Anyway... who are you? And how old are you? You seem pretty young."

“I’m Na’ill and I’m 83ish I already know who you are.” He says in a matter o fact way.

The man told the werewolf that, in contrast what he thought when it comes to it's age, had a way bigger number than he expected "So you are more than 80 years old huh? Dosen't seem like it, ah, nevermind, don't care about your age." Jaken DID noticed that Na'ill apparently knew who he was "I don't blame ya for knowing who I am. My name has been heard throughout the lands due to the bounties I've taken. Speaking of bounties, I already took one, right now, as a matter of fact." he noticed that the young looking elf took out a a small borwn egg, but this was different than the chicken eggs the cooks use to make breakfast.
"What you got there?" he seemed interested in the egg.

“This good sir is an owl egg very smart creatures I’m sure that it would be of service to you if you raised it!” He gestured towards the egg. “Just for you I’ll sell it at the low low price of 200 gold!”

"200 gold? Not sure about that. The owl may seem usefull but I'd rather use my wolf instincts instead having an owl. Though, in the dire of situations, the owl could be usefull, for lunch, that is." he gave a sadistic smile smile "But for now, I don't think I will buy the egg, thanks anyway."
"Stay still." someone said, far away from where Jaken and Na'ill where "Just stay still wolfy, this won't hurt a bit...."
"Are you Jaken Larsten?" someone asked form behind him. When the wolf turned around, he encountered someone: a young adult, probably his age, with ragged clothes, looked filthy, and seemed shy "Are you the bounty hunter?"
"Yes." he said "Why?"
"Just umm... I was sent to give you something." the man said, reaching for a back pocket from his broken pants. Jaken placed his finger on the trigger of his crossbow... just in case "Mr. Martus sends his regards." from the back of the pocket, the man took out a one-shot gun, aiming oit for Jaken's head.
Swiftly, Jaken pushed the gun away from the man, just before firing it. "Gimme that!" he yelled at Na'ill, snatching the owl egg from his hand and breaking it in the assailant's face. The yolk from the egg made sight very hard for the man. Jaken took advantage of it, aiming the crossbow to his head and firing it, making a perfect shot throught the skull. The body layed down on the ground bleeding, and messing the floor with yolk. People screamed and ran away from the ruckus. Guards were alerted and headed towards them, stopped by civilians afterwards.
Another bullet impacted with Jaken's arm, splattering blood in the walls. It was a sniper. From behind a building, many people appeared with muskets, bows, and one-shot guns. This was an ambush.
"Time to run!!" he said, grabbing Na'ill fromm the hoody and pulling him in an alleyway right before bullets killed them. However, the bullets destroyed Na'ill's cart.

Last edited:
“Where are we going?!” He barely managed to make himself audible as he stumbled along from behind Jaken. Then he surprised himself as he began to run faster, with his nimble elf legs, and he began to keep pace with Jaken. Feeling a surge of adrenaline he rushed forward and began hauling Jaken behind him. After running for a long time he suddenly jumped to the side and fumbled through some thick brush, which essentially made a wall or some sort of secret door that couldn’t be seen through. He then pushed Jaken to the ground and attempted to hold him there pushing on his chest with his booted foot. “you better tell me what the hell is happening, who the fuck those people are, and why they god damn are trying to kill you! See look what you’ve gone and done you’ve got me bloody swear’n!”

"GET. OFF. ME." he said, pushing Na'ill's dirty boot aside with his hand. He then stood up, attending to his bullet wound "The only reason I won't kick the shit out of you is because I need to heal myself." form his leather jacket, he took out a dagger, a piece of cloth, and a short bandage "Those people were probably henchmen from Martus Olpek: a wannabe tyrant. This is a drawing of him." Jaken gave Na'ill the piece of paper the bounty was for. A man with a fat face, tiny eyes, short hair, with acne scars, and a ridiculous stereotypical-french mustache "I'm on my way to hunt him down. No personal reasons, just money. But the question is: how'd they know I was going after him?" Jaken took off the jacket leaving him on a black shirt, with his wound exposed to the air, messing the shirt with his blood. Then, he poked at the bullet hole with the silver dagger. It hurted, but that bullet needed to get out "This... argh... may be dangerous for you... they have seen your face." he grunted "They will probably hunt you down.... you will not be safe until.... that bastard... DIE." with a hard pull, the bullet flew off his arm. His skin and muscles were burning up due to the silver dagger "So I guess... you are stuck with me." Jaken breathed heavily. He cleaned the traces of blood with the cloth and bandaged it "So. I guess we are off to Elbion."

“I’m sorry what?” He said in disbelief, “you mean to tell me because you screwed up I have to stick with you?!”

"Oh I'm sorry proncess." he said sarcastically "Didn't mean to drag you into my shit. But they have seen your face, and if I haven't pulled you out of the way, you would be dead. So you should be more gratefull.... your welcome. If you dare go out there, you are as sure as dead. They would put an arrow. Right In between. Your eyes." he said, putting a finger Na'ill's forhead "The way I see it, you have two choices: number one, come with me, take this bastard down and go our separate ways so you can sell owl eggs, OR, go out there and get instsntly killed." he put on his leather jacket, covered his head with the hoody and his bandana "Your choice old man."

“Shut up you bloody cunt!” He said as he stormed off towards the road. I choose option three! He screamed as he walked towards the road and started to walk back to the castle. Then stumbled back with an arrow in his chest and as he collapsed on the ground he wheezed “kill the birds bring the blood,” He then slid of his satchel and half batted it to you. It began to shake violently on the ground the as the sounds of two very frantic doves filled the air.

Jaken approached the injured Na'ill. He had an arrow on his chest "Nice choice, you stupid FUCK!!" he roared, tending to his wounds "'I choose option three'" he said in a mocking tone "What an idiot. Ok-ok-ok. Calm down. Don't move, I'll... TRY to cure you. Not an expert, but I think it's better than this." he grabbed the arrow by the head and ripped the stick off "I think that shou-" he felt Na'ill's satchel being pushed on his chest "What the...?"

“kill the birds bring the blood,”

"What?" the bag started to shake violently as he heard two birds in it. He opened the lid slowly to peek inside. There were two white doves flying inside, desperate to get out. "Wait. You want me to kill the birds? What for? What does their blood have to do with you?" he left the closed bag on the ground and inspected Na'ill's wound "What do you mean by that phrase? You want me to literally kill the birds and feed you their blood?"

He spoke with more urgency this time “kill the birds and give me the blood” He extended cold pale hands to you and cuped them waiting for them to be filled up with warm sacrificial dove blood.

"God damnit. You're insane." he went for the bag and opened slowly. The two birds were still fighting for freedom in the obscure bag, they would be free, but not in the way thay would expect. Jaken grabbed a dove. It fought fiercely on his closed hands, but Jaken was stronger than the little bird. He took out a knife and slit the throat of the bird, ending his fear, not in the best way. The blood spilled on Na'ill's hand in gallons. And there is one left.

Once the last dove was dead and his blood on Na'ill's hand, he did not understood what would Na'ill do. Drink the blood? Drive to his wound for healing reasons? "What the hell does the blood have to do with any of this?"

Na’ill cupped the blood and mumbled a short enchant and the blood seemed to be absorbed into his hands as his wound started healing. Then as if that hadn’t been logic defying enough his cloak then stitched itself up.

He sighed with relief and massaged what was now just a tender patch of flesh.
“Impressive right?” He mumbled...

Jaken could not believe what he was seeing, apparently, doves ae now givers of life. Na'ill absorbed the bloos of the birds and the wound instantly healed! The bolt had been ejected from his body like a cork in a wine bottle. This man had some experience with magic.

Impressive right?
"Ye-yeah." he stuttered. he had encountered magic in many forms and circumstances, but this one was different. It was unique: absorbing the blood of others to cure oneself. Amazing. But Jaken snapped back to reality.
"Listen buddy. Now you understand why you can't walk out like that? This was just a warning. If you go out again, I doubt they would aim for your chest. They would most likely aim over here." he said, placing a finger on Na'ill's forehead "Listen. I am the only option you got left. I know how to fight. If you want to go back to a normal life, we'd have to take this bastard down. THat is the only way. And this no question. YOU. ARE. COMING WITH ME. There is no way around. You are stuck with me and vice versa." he breathed to calm down "For now, you should get some rest. Let the pain wear off."

“Fuck me man...” he mumbled “screw It alright.” he said relenting to his demand. “Why do you need to kill him? Oh yeah, that’s right cause your a piece of shit who kills without reason.” He yelled as he went and lied down under a tree.

Why do you need to kill him? Oh yeah, that’s right cause your a piece of shit who kills without reason.

Jaken could not beleive what he heard, especially from a unknown person. He couldn't help but to do a thing he would not believe he'd be doing any time soon.
He slapped Na'ill.
"Don't. You. EVER!!! Say that to me again." he growled "I don't kill for no reason. Someone want this person dead, I just make them the favor and get paid for it. If I killed for no reason, you'd be dead right now. But guess what... you are not. As far as I can see, you are still breathing adn talking. Talking shit, that is. And be more gratefull: number one, I saved you from almost dying, and number two, I helped you with the birds. You were too weak to do anything by yourself. I basically saved your life twice. So. Be. More. Gratefull." fur started to grow in his hands "Lookie here. You almost made the wolf come out. But using my rage on you would be a waste. You are weak, you can't put up a fight right now. I could easily kill you right now. But if I did, then I would be killing for no reason. I'm not like that sir." he calmed down, making the fur go back to his skin "Now shut the fuck up, and get some rest. You'll need it to move." he sat down on a wall at the opposite side where Na'ill was sitting

(hmmm... not sure man, it's been long, I can't even remember what was the plot I planned for this, besides, it seems that college will take more of my time, i will barely have time to reply, so.... yeah... I'm just gonna leave it here, have a good one out there : ) )