Private Tales The Grandmaster and the Guard.

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
A squeak of surprise and fear escaped from Abrielle as Maxine's sword crashed into the stone between her and Eve. She had never thought she could be so scared of one person. Abrielle sighed in relief when it turned out Maxine was just trying to make a point.

“Now that that’s out of the way. I need you two to take someone to the city’s prison in a couple of days. They’ll be here tonight. One night in our dungeon and then off to be the cities problem. Think you an handle that?”

"Yes Ma'am!" Eve and Abrielle said in unison. With a sharp salute, they exited the room and headed off to bed.

"Bri! 'Bri! C'mon babe, get up!" Eve burst into Abrielle's room and threw the blanket off her. "We're supposed to meet the Grand Master at the dungeon for the prisoner transport! C'MON!" Grabbing Abrielle by the hand, Eve pulled her out of bed and tossed her clothes over. "What the hell is your problem Eve?!?" Abrielle snapped. "The transport doesn't even happen until after lunch!" Eve looked at Abrielle with concern. "Umm..hun... lunch has already come and gone. Do you always sleep this late?" Abrielle scurried over to the mirror and hastily brushed her messy hair. "NO! Of course not!" she huffed. "I... was just extra tired! That's all! Right, I'm ready. Let's go!" Moving behind Eve, Abrielle threw the strap of her spear over her shoulder, and ushered Eve towards the door.

Arriving at the the dungeon, they saw Maxine standing outside the door, arms crossed. "Sorry we're late Ma'am!" Eve said as they both saluted. "This one decided to sleep in." she said jerking her thumb towards her companion. Abrielle scowled at Eve before facing Maxine. "So, where's the con?" she asked.

“Punctuality is a virtue private Huxley.” Maxine said with a sigh “As for the prisoner..She’s right here.” Said Maxine as the doors opened. “I was told you knew each other.” She said with a glance at Huxley. “Huxi old friend! So good to see you again!” Came a voice that Abrielle would undoubtedly remember.

The sound of the females voice alone was almost enough to make Abrielle's blood begin to boil. It couldn't be who it sounded like. There was no way.

"God damn it!" Abrielle cursed loudly as a short white haired woman came through the door. It was exactly who she thought it was. Ferelith.

Eve jumped in surprise at Abrielle's sudden outburst and looked at her quizzically. "You know this girl 'Bri?" Abrielle's scowled and said "This bitch is one of the reasons I had to flee Veil Anir. Caught her trying to steal an expensive necklace belonging to one of the richest families. She managed to escape after I captured her. We'll really need to keep a sharp eye on her during the trip. She's a slippery one."

"Miss me so much you couldn't even go a week without seeing me again, huh?" Abrielle's asked sarcastically glaring daggers at Ferelith. "What did they get you for this time?"

Last edited:
  • Smug
Reactions: Maxine Steelborne
“Nasty bit that. I was minding my own business when these military types picked me up! Imagine that! I..” She stopped dead as Maxine placed a hand on the back of her neck.

“I..I mean..” “She means we found her waist deep in our last supply shipment. Weapons, potions she was really getting after it..” Maxine said with a light hearted chuckle that would leave anyone’s spine tingling.

“Y-yeah..Silly me..” Ferelith said with a chuckle. “But seeing as I’m all restrained and have really had a rough time I’m sure you can find it in your heart to treat me-.” The punch dropped her to the ground like a stone.
“Abrielle! You!-“ Eve began before Maxine shook her head with an affirming nod to Abrielle.

“This one has it coming. She killed two of the guards set to her last night. Hired help, but if they had been legion she would be at the executioners block instead of heading to the cities prison.

“Speaking of having it coming..Do I get conjugal visits? If so the blonde seems really fun!” Ferelith said with a wink at Eve spitting out a tooth.

Her mouth bloody from the punch. Maxine planted her foot on the back of her head. “What? Can’t I flirt! I haven’t been with a woman in I don’t know how long!” She twisted her foot.

“Ow ow! Ok ok I’ll be good! Just don’t break me anymore. I’m not a toy..” Ferelith said indignantly.

Last edited:
Abrielle shook her hand, still stinging from punching Ferelith. She contemplated punching her again when she got up, but Eve put her arm out as she spoke to Ferelith. "R-Really? You think I'd be f-fun?" Eve tucked the hair that was covering her face behind her ear and bit her lip. "I-It hasn't been very long since the last time I was with a woman... But I don't suppose my girlfriend would mind if I played with you for a bit." Abrielle looked at Eve totally confused. What...? Was she really flirting with Ferelith of all people?!

Eve turned and wrapped her arms around Abrielle's waist, pulling her close. "You wouldn't mind if I spent some time with her right babe?" she said playfully. It took a moment for Abrielle's mind to piece together was happening. "Wait... WHAT?! Girlfriend?!? When did that happen?!" she exclaimed loudly. She had to admit Eve was very beautiful, but calling Abrielle her girlfriend out of the blue was a bit of a shock.

She blushed at the thought of being being with Eve, and decided to play along with Eve's charade. "S-Sorry... I-I hate to tell you but s-she's not as fun as she looks. Spent a night with her before I left Vel Anir a-and it wasn't really t-that great." A brief scowl flashed across Eve's face before quickly disappearing. "B-Besides... I want y-you all to myself." Abrielle stammered wrapping her own arms around Eve's waist.

Eve's eyes widened and before Abrielle knew what was happening, Eve's lips were pressed against her own. The kiss was over almost as quickly as it had started. Eve briefly looked deep into Abrielle's eyes with a slight pout on her face, all signs of her previous playfulness gone, now replaced with a serious, longing expression. Abrielle stood there in shock, eyes wide and her lips tingling. A soft sad sigh escaped from Eve as she reluctantly let go of Abrielle's waist. "Aww... C'mon 'Bri, you're no fun!" Eve giggled, the playful look returning to her face.

"Well! Sorry hun! I tried! Guess this one doesn't like to share!" Eve said cheerfully, winking at Abrielle and turning again to face Ferelith. Abrielle was still a bit in shock as she grabbed Ferelith by the shirt collar and roughly hoisted her up. "You hold the rope in front, and I'll take the one in the back. Want to keep a good eye on this one."

They both saluted Maxine once again before heading out. A quiet storm of emotions stirred inside Abrielle as they walked. Her cheeks turned pink as she looked at Eve walking in front of her, remembering what it felt like to kiss her. She would need to have a serious talk with Eve when they got back from the transfer, but right now she needed to focus on making sure Ferelith didn't try to escape or kill them on the way there.