Private Tales The Friend of the Fire Eaters

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Willis cut Ghivri down and gave her back her lioncloth, it was interesting how much Ghiviri loved to be tied down when the slept together. Not even whores Willis slept with in the past were so eager to be bound. It wasn't his favorite activity preferring to fuck and get it over with but variety is the spice of life. Ghiviri lead Willis to the lake where he saw the Water Weird silently diving into the water.

She appreciated his cutting her down and giving her back her clothes. She, when she saw the water Weird, looked curiously. She’d never seen such a creature before. And she was completely uncertain of what it was, but it was definitely curious.

"The only thing I'm concerned about is the Water Weird," he whispered to Ghiviri. "We're going to have to make it doesn't catch us."

“How do we do that?”

• Sip
Reactions: Smiling One
"Water Weirds are generally peaceful creatures," Willis said. "But they're good at detecting people entering their territory. A simple touch of the water will alert it to our presence. We got to disable it somehow. Perhaps a distraction."

• Yay
Reactions: Ghivri
“What kind of distraction, a fire? Do you want us to split up and go to different places on the lake so that at least one of us gets water? How do you want to go about doing this?”

• Popcorn
"Here's something," Willis said trying to remember about Water Weirds can easily be distracted. "The Water Weirds when in water can sense any movement from a 30 mile radius." The young man picked up a pebble and placed it in Ghivri's hand. "Have you've skipped a rock before? Just throw it as long as you can so I can collect some water."

• Yay
"Here's something," Willis said trying to remember about Water Weirds can easily be distracted. "The Water Weirds when in water can sense any movement from a 30 mile radius." The young man picked up a pebble and placed it in Ghivri's hand. "Have you've skipped a rock before? Just throw it as long as you can so I can collect some water."

She nodded, “I came to this lake when I was young, so yes I know how. Should I go a short ways along the bank first?”

• Popcorn

(Bewp?)

• Yay
Willis nodded at Ghivri. "Right," he said taking out a little brown sack. "As soon as you run, I'll start collecting the water."

• Sip
Willis nodded at Ghivri. "Right," he said taking out a little brown sack. "As soon as you run, I'll start collecting the water."

"Understood." She approached the lakeside. Once the Weird showed itself she sped along the bank, with impressive speeds, and the weird followed, opening the way for Willis to gather some water.

• Popcorn
The Water Weird was sensed Ghivri and swam after her, as soon as it was gone Willis quickly began to gather the purified water inside the little brown bag. "Should be enough," he mumbled placing it in his pocket. "Now I need to wait for Ghviri."

Ghivri glanced back to see Willis moving away from the lake. He had the water. So now she needed to escape the weird.

It was a simple matter really, she just ran to the grass and hid until the weird left.

Once it was gone she crept back to Willis, and asked. "Did you get it?"

• Sip
Willis nodded seeing the Water Weird swim back to the river. "Yeah," he said. "Let's get outta hear before either the Water Weird or the tribe catches us."

They've made it back to the place where they slept for a few hours as Willis got on his knee and began to mix the ingredients for the potion. "In a just a few minutes," he said. "We should be able track the Asmodeus."

Willis nodded seeing the Water Weird swim back to the river. "Yeah," he said. "Let's get outta hear before either the Water Weird or the tribe catches us."

She gave no argument. And she followed him closely as they left the lake behind.

They've made it back to the place where they slept for a few hours as Willis got on his knee and began to mix the ingredients for the potion. "In a just a few minutes," he said. "We should be able track the Asmodeus."

“And what do we do once that’s done. I doubt we can take it on our own.” She said to him with a thoughtful look. “We should tell the rest of my tribe once it’s found.”

• Popcorn