Roleplay OOC The Falwood Plotting Thread (OOC)

Adagium

Just call me Ad
Character Biography
Link
I got a lot of people to tag in this lol, I tried all of you in a convo and I can only tag 5 peeps and there are 6 of yah so we doing it this way.
Uhfred Kallirrhoe Aedus Aloysia Xzaar Vixneel Zier Xya Zythos (?) and Irithiel (?) lol I don't know if you two are in it or not Irith and Zier so just in case.

I was thinking maybe having them meet somewhere in Fal'Addas, bc A) it's a big city but Adagium has a lot of spells in his book that can keep the conversations private and not heard/seen in on. Bc he is a support type scholar. Idk how they would all come to the idea to meet there so I'm open to suggestions given our wide array of characters.

B) It would probably be a bit safer than in the middle of the Falwood rn considering the DLs recent activity.

------
Since this is essentially a group collab and I'm not seeing some of yinz on the discord this is the way we will be plotting our upcoming threads for the Falwood and build up arms. If anyone has any other ideas on where to meet, what time of day etc plz let us know :) since this is a collab of sorts so everyone could speak their ideas and plans freely OOC here and then we can transfer them to the IC side of things. I am open to anything really even the darker side of nature magic and the such.

If others want to join the Falwood side they can say so in For The Falwood to avoid cluttering ^^

I got a lot of people to tag in this lol, I tried all of you in a convo and I can only tag 5 peeps and there are 6 of yah so we doing it this way.
Uhfred Kallirrhoe Aedus Aloysia Xzaar Vixneel Zier Xya Zythos (?) and Irithiel (?) lol I don't know if you two are in it or not Irith and Zier so just in case.

I was thinking maybe having them meet somewhere in Fal'Addas, bc A) it's a big city but Adagium has a lot of spells in his book that can keep the conversations private and not heard/seen in on. Bc he is a support type scholar. Idk how they would all come to the idea to meet there so I'm open to suggestions given our wide array of characters.

B) It would probably be a bit safer than in the middle of the Falwood rn considering the DLs recent activity.

------
Since this is essentially a group collab and I'm not seeing some of yinz on the discord this is the way we will be plotting our upcoming threads for the Falwood and build up arms. If anyone has any other ideas on where to meet, what time of day etc plz let us know :) since this is a collab of sorts so everyone could speak their ideas and plans freely OOC here and then we can transfer them to the IC side of things. I am open to anything really even the darker side of nature magic and the such.

If others want to join the Falwood side they can say so in For The Falwood to avoid cluttering ^^

I vote B option, my character isn’t exactly invisible in big cities so he wouldn’t be able to get there unless it were outside the walls or in the Falwood.

Irithiel Just plotting ahead man :) I did say this was to come after that thread but idk whose turn it is in that and no one posted after me yet so XD

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Irithiel
Bringing the discussion back to the new thread, Aloysia would be capable of meeting both inside and outside the city. If safety is a concern, she can use her magic to weave together a shelter among the trees' canopy that they can meet in, which would alleviate the concern of wayward dreadlords coming across them and mean Uhfred doesn't have to go directly inside Fal'Addas.

• Bless
Reactions: Uhfred