LFG The dead speak not, they charge LFG; conflict in Eretejva

(Gimme the bassinets I love myself a snoot-helmet)
We may need to skip over Ser Gavin due to outside circumstances. Sir Eberwolf Kinniger

I can offer to bring in another character to balance out the sides?

(Gimme the bassinets I love myself a snoot-helmet)
We may need to skip over Ser Gavin due to outside circumstances. Sir Eberwolf Kinniger

I can offer to bring in another character to balance out the sides?

(Bassinets are inferior to armets! [said in good humor of course] )

That is true, I was also waiting for Vulture though.

And if you want to you can but you don’t have to, it is supposed to be an uphill struggle.

We could ping Vulture if they wanna conclude that bit or plot out the bit that was between them and the village.

But if not, before we proceed, the necromancers let loose some freshly risen locals left behind to try to sneak them into the town as if they were still alive, I'd like to know if they were let in, let in and culled or culled beforehand? That can be elaborated in the timeskip.

I'm thinking 5 days as the first time skip seems, apt? Update on defences and drill new plots in.

Feel free to move on. I got slammed at work and wound up only having time to write maybe a character. Sometimes. Yay COVID.

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Sathirena
But if not, before we proceed, the necromancers let loose some freshly risen locals left behind to try to sneak them into the town as if they were still alive, I'd like to know if they were let in, let in and culled or culled beforehand? That can be elaborated in the timeskip.

That depends entirely on what state they were in, if they were freshly risen then they might not stink but it might not stop them from being identified. It largely depends on the nature of them having been risen, do they still have a pulse? Can they talk? Do they have memories intact? Because if any of these questions are no, then more likely they'd have been culled.

I'm thinking 5 days as the first time skip seems, apt? Update on defences and drill new plots in.

Yeah, five days sounds good. And it will also be plenty of time for me to have my secret weapon prepared. C=<

Iirc. They look very much still 'lifelike', and can talk. They were screaming for help last heard.
The identifiers mentioned in the rp were 'ghoulish' bite marks hidden under clothes, <- so they could be found out this way if they tried to check them.
The clothes, obviously, are in various stages of tattered to not.
The rest you can decide yourself if it'll fit an opportunity or not.

Yeah, five days sounds good. And it will also be plenty of time for me to have my secret weapon prepared. C=<
So do we, so do we ;) phase 1 of attack.

Iirc. They look very much still 'lifelike', and can talk. They were screaming for help last heard.
The identifiers mentioned in the rp were 'ghoulish' bite marks hidden under clothes, <- so they could be found out this way if they tried to check them.
The clothes, obviously, are in various stages of tattered to not.
The rest you can decide yourself if it'll fit an opportunity or not.

Then they'd be let in then culled. They can't observe too closely when they're outside the walls but on the inside they wouldn't leave anything to chance. So unless you intend to use them as an attacking force outright then they won't do you much good.

They were meant to sabotage defences if they were left to themselves long enough.
This is just material to build a 'what went on' during the timeskip.