Private Tales The Cat and The Criminal met on the steps of fire..

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
"A maid?" Elisa asked incredulously. "That... Feral... Thing... Is a maid?" She looked at Quinn with confusion, her brow furrowed. "Looks like it should be out hunting or wrestling wild animals..."

She turned to look at Ferelith and Mina. Elida was concerned about having Mina so close to the wild looking woman, but figured Quinn would keep his "maid" in line. Humans were valuable things after all. It would be bad for him if anything were to happen to Mina.

"Yes. A maid." Quinn confirmed with mild annoyance. "Despite her looks, Ferelith is an excellent housekeeper. She makes the most delicious meals I have ever eaten, and keeps the house tidy." Quinn looked over at Ferelith with a small smile pulling at the corner of his lips.

"Like I said," Quinn returned his gaze to Elida. "She is very new to the city and I haven't had the chance to explain to her what is expected of her. I apologize for her outburst. That was my fault for not being clear with her. Surely you can over look it this one time?"

"Seems like a nice place..Why dont you see others often..This seems like a big place..Shouldnt there be....More people?" She asked.
"Oh it is a nice place! Everything is very pretty!" Mina easily agreed. "Miss Elida says some other parts of the city are even more beautiful! And we have the queen to thank for all of it!"

"Miss Elida never lets me go very far. We go shopping once a week and spend the rest of the time at home." Mina appeared crestfallen for a moment before perking back up. "I have lots and lots of chores to do so I'm inside a lot, but she lets me play outside after breakfast before I have to start! Miss Elida usually plays with me, but she always stops to talk to Mr. Quinn." Mina glanced over at the two fae. "I think she likes him!" she giggled looking up at Ferelith.

"Oh yes! There are lots of people! Mostly pretty fairy people. Not too many other humans around here though... I see them while we are shopping sometimes! No other little girls to play with though." Mina said, looking down at the ground sadly.

Mina was somber for a moment, then her face brightened. "Are you staying with Mr. Quinn?" she asked excitedly. "Will you come over and play with me sometimes?"

Last edited: