Quest The Caged Crow

Organization specific roleplay for governments, guilds, adventure groups, or anything similar
Jaken raised an eyebrow as Urchin spilled all those profanities at him. It was overkill and overacting, but he really didn't cared, he just want his reward. LaVaya did an excellent job hypnotizing the guard and letting them in, but there was still some danger, so it was no the time to celebrate.
"Hey Urchin." the wolf said "Mind taking your cursing 2 levels off. Didn't offend me, but it was overacting. I almost thought your little playstage over there might have blown our cover. Besides, it was cringey as fuck. Overkill. So watch it boy." he growled while slighty pushing Urching with his fingers on his chest "Anyway let's keep moving."
"Gotta say LaVaya. Nice job with the guard back there. You ALMOST made me have chills down my spine." he praised "I guess I better not look you in the eyes form now on. Don't wanna be your lap dog."
"Gimme that." Jaken snatched the keys out of Urchin's little finger "Guess that at the end, your thief abilities were usefull after all, not bad kid. Now, where could ZIlvra be? Any ideas?"

• Yay
Reactions: Urchin