Fate - First Reply The Art of Flying

A 1x1 Roleplay where the first writer to respond can join
The girl's brows rose and she gave a slow nod. "Ah.. Well, I doubt I'd have lasted five minutes. And I'm sure as shit not nobility.." she laughed under her breath, looking up at Dusk who huffed a stream of smoke at her. "I was just lucky. She saved my life when I was twelve.." she smiled, but the smile faltered. "I had my life, but I hadn't quite realised how much it would change.."

She looked back to Tuon with a casual nod. "He was infantry at the Wall, before he got himself a dragon. Keeps to himself mostly. He might be a marked one, but I'd much rather have him on my squad than not." she shrugged.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Tuon
Tuon's brows rose when Cygnet revealed how the pair had bonded. It was not unheard of for a dragon to interfere in the lives of humans unprovoked, but it was a rarity such that Tuon had never met a person with a similar claim and she had lived amongst dragons and the Ascended her whole life. If she was more religious she would have thought it a sure sign that Cygnet was heralded to do something great with her life.

"Yes..." she agreed slowly to her new companions second comment on Cullen. She thought over what she had seen during the training sessions they had been together. "I can certainly see that. He has a harder battle than most ahead of him, but I wish him the best of luck with it," she would just rather the trouble he brought with him didn't impact her. She wanted to do her job, not deal with politics.

"You should give that wound a day before trying to fly."

Cygnet offered the woman a light smile. She didn't think she'd ever heard anyone wishing Cullen well. "Hm." she nodded, and looked down at the stitched wound. It was neat, and no longer bleeding. "Thank you, Tuon."

She laughed under her breath and shook her head. "I wish I could, but it's a long walk back and Jarlax are everywhere. I have to get back to the wall or they'll have me done for desertion.." she huffed mirthlessly.

• Stressed
Reactions: Tuon
"You'll pull all the stitches out if your dragon drags you off on another wyvern chase," Tuon pressed her lips together disapprovingly and glanced at Dusk with a meaningful look. Naz gave a snorting huff behind her that she knew was laughter. She pushed a hand through her wet hair and then shook it out and glanced to the jewelled dragon.

"We can accompany you. I only need to be back by my exam tomorrow morning, Naz is fast he can do the journey in time," the golden dragon puffed up his chest at the compliment.

• Frog Cute
Reactions: Cygnet