Private Tales Stuck!

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer

Thraah

Fire Kitten
Character Biography
Link
"You MORON!"
Thraah had held it together for hours. She had put up with Leander and his bullturds all day as they delivered the old tapestries from the Academy to be repaired in the City of Vel Anir but now.
Now it was getting dark and they were stuck because the rain from earlier in the day the wheels were stuck and the cart had come completely off its axel which startled the horse which was now making its way to Kress knows where at speeds she could only dream of achieving now.
"I told you to take it slow on the way back."
Much as she wanted to lay this all on Blondie and his thick skull deep in her heart Thraah knew she should have been watching out for trouble spots on the road, but she had fallen asleep and as they stood under the darkening sky they both came to realise they would have to wait until morning to continue. Problem was there was nothing around for miles except dirt and rocks. The odd tree made its stand bravely enough but they were thin and small. Hardly good for shelter.
She fixed Blondie with a look that might have killed a charging rhino. *Why did I have to get stuck with him?*

Leander Urahil

• Angry
Reactions: Leander Urahil
SHUT UP!” Leander shouted back. “Who the fuck died that makes you think you can talk to me that way?” If Thraah was annoyed, so was he. Both of them had begrudgingly gone on this stupid mission that would have better suited the freshly made teens of the Academy. It was an insult to be tasked with carrying tapestries to Vel Anir. It was an even greater disappointment that he had been chosen to do so alongside Thraah— normally he would have used it as an excuse to mess around Vel Anir: have a nice dinner, get a few drinks, stay at a upscale inn.

He was not inclined to do any of those things with Thraah, because firstly, he hated her, and secondly, he had no desire to sleep with her and so it was not worth spending his coin on such luxuries for someone of such lowly birth as she was.

Now, they were both stuck here, in the middle of nowhere. If the mission wasn’t so low ranked, he would have used the chance to dispose of Thraah. If she didn’t return with him, there would be too much suspicion, he’d surely get in trouble now that the Republic was in power. Leander groaned, so many disorganized thoughts swarming in his head.

I’m going to find wood and you,” he pointed at her, glowering down at her like the disrespectful loudmouth peasant she was. “Are going to dig a hole so we don’t alert all the bandits in the area that we’re fucking sitting ducks.

Thraah

• Frog Sus
Reactions: Thraah
"Don't tell me what to do you tin plated peacock!"
Thraah knew Leander was a rich dink but she was unprepared for how much of a dink he was being at that moment.
The last person on Arethil she wanted to be with, in the last place she would ever want to be.
It was not that his suggestion was bad in itself, survival training taught them that if no shelter existed they make their own and a trench, even a wet one, would hide them from danger.
She just didn't like hearing it from him!
Grumbling to herself she decided to vent and get a shovel at the same time.
"Not surprised he gave me the hard job... lazy fucker probably never dug anything deeper than Dustie's cunt!"
Her hands grasped the nearest loosest plank on the cart and bracing her foot against the wheel she wrenched it free against the protest of the squeaking nails. She was going to use it as a make do shovel maybe. It would be better than using her hands at least but something else flickered in her brain as she held the plank, the wooden plank.
"We have wood dipshit. The carts made of it!"

Leander Urahil