LFG Stepping into the Allirian underworld!

Dauner

The Supreme Monarch
Character Biography
Link
Hook
Dauner is planning to become one of the pillars of the Arethilian underworld, but for this to happen, he needs a force. A group of men and women, willing to follow his lead as he establishes one of the greatest underworld empires to ever grace the face of Arethil.

OOC
Looking to start a thread where Dauner establishes a mercenary outfit, as a front for the organization he's trying to build. I also plan on later opening a tavern to act as an information hub and intel group for the organization.

Thread open for all interested in joining the mercenary band or being a part of the organization proper.

Aeyliea still up for it?

To all who plan on joining using new characters, I've got two characters serving as Dauner's right hands. One, a female elf, who seems to hate Dauner's guts, and the other, a human male who's grateful to Dauner for giving him a second life. Both being unquestionably loyal to him.

Thought of making them into pcs, but it'll be boring if I did so myself since I'll be RPing with myself at some point later, which is... well, boring.

Last edited:
Is this organization being established after the "Despoiling of Alliria" thread? I would imagine (I have not yet read the thread myself) that there would be a power vacuum that would need to be filled.

I am not seeking to have my PC be apart of it, but would rather write portions for her Father/family. Her father, Artur Lindwell, is a minor Merchant Lord in Alliria and I could see him invest/hire a new up and coming organization as an attempt to build his power base in order to move up on the political power ladder.

• Yay
Reactions: Dauner
Yeah, it is.
Not a bad idea. Establishing a relationship with one of Alliria's merchant lords as soon as they are formed would only help move the group one step towards their goal

Last edited:
I'll have the thread started sometime around this evening

To all who plan on joining using new characters, I've got two characters serving as Dauner's right hands. One, a female elf, who seems to hate Dauner's guts, and the other, a human male who's grateful to Dauner for giving him a second life. Both being unquestionably loyal to him.
Im making a new mercenary character right now and I was looking for a sort of mercenary group to be part of and then I remembered this thread, I can be the human male whos greatful to Dauner and unquestionably loyal to him, are there any ideas you had in mind for him to be like or can I take creative freedoms from here?

• Yay
You're free to take creative freedom with the character. As I always say, the more surprises the better.

I'll push putting the thread up till tomorrow. Quijano just send me the character's name once you've thought of something. No rush with creating him though, just the name would suffice

I was planning on making a new female character, and the image I planned to use could fit a half elf if that's okay. Otherwise I can still make her be a non-right hand member.

Personality's going to be more perky, upbeat and a bit of a ditz but still competent which may or may not be a cover. The type who built up a poison immunity by accidentally drinking poison thinking that it was her parents' booze.

• Yay
Sounds dope. The female elf's already taken, but feel free to create a new character to join the madhouse

Dauner

If you and your compatriots want to have a noble patron who wouldn't mind the underworld connections I'd be more than happy to have Petrus available to offer contracts.

Extra connections are always welcome. Our little gang could certainly use more lifelines and sources of revenue