So you say you want to role play

Character Biography
Link
Hey guys! I have finally decided to take a break from editing my character for a while and have decided now would be a good time to start roleplaying. Is their anyone interested in role-playing with a half-elf mercenary who has a bone to pick with life? Here is a link to Erek's Character page.

Below are the goals that I and Erek have. If your character has similar goals to Erek's or if you just want to roleplay with the character, PM me and we can create something together.

Short-term Goals:
  • Get Rich.
  • Find a well-paying job.
  • Increase his martial and arcane skills.
  • Get a Horse.
  • Get an education.
  • Assemble a team of loyal people.
  • Go on a quest or two.

Long-term Goals:
  • Find more information about his parents.
  • Find the men who killed his fiance and make them suffer.
  • Learn about his Family Legacy/Curse.
  • Start a Bloodline/Curse Storyline.
  • Travel to Vel Anir.
  • Find a love Intrest.

I was thinking about running a quest where a bunch of people go to find an abandoned sea Fortress or something of the sort

Erek Blackmore

Erek Blackmore

I would be interested in tagging along at some point! Myles well educated and could offer alot of knowledge in various topics in exchange for traveling with you of course.

Although a novice in magic, he knows a great deal about properties and theories. He does carry a dagger in case someone gets too close but is sure to carry scrolls of knowledge with him.

MylesWidogast, Erek would love to have a traveling companion while he walks the roads of Arethil. Unfournetly I'm at my limit with the number of threads I can handle at the moment, once one of them finishes we can discuss ideas for a thread.

Seems like almost everyone I meet is at their limit with threads xD

It's all good man!