LFG Reward: Save Our Village!

Nola Wildsong

Character Biography
Link
Hey guys! I've got my first character all finished up, and I'm looking to see what sort of plotlines she might get involved in! I'm really looking to start her out in the forests west of Alliria - she's a hermit druid so she avoids the cities unless absolutely necessary.

If you already have a plotline that you think a druid might be a good fit for, I'd be happy to join in! Otherwise, I do have some ideas for some plotlines I can start and others can join in on? The first one that came to mind is to have some sort of dangerous creature (a troll? Wyvern? Something like that) that has been terrorizing a human village, and the village has put a hefty reward out for any adventurers who can kill the beast? I'm open to ideas, whatever sounds good to everyone!

Throws a big ol' boy your way

If you want to run with the village getting attacked, I'm sure Hugi wouldn't mind getting some of that coin in his pocket. He's always down for a good fight and some possible plotting if it should go that way. Hugi is a bit of a rover and would have heard of your druid, travelling about the woods

I love it, he's perfect!

I think I'm gonna spend some time tonight fleshing out my idea for a scene here, but I really like this general idea of "Village a couple days west of Alliria put out bulletins in the city offering a reward to save them from a troll attacking their farms." Seems like a good starting point!

• Yay
Reactions: Hugi
Just ping me on discord when you are ready to go! Excited to see what you cook up!